This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S14 Caribbean - Last Chances [Confessionals]

Topic » S14 Caribbean - Last Chances..

1599 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian (Christian_) Confessional EP:17
how am i still here LMAO

i rly have been struggling to fight for my life since final 30...and now its final 11...shook tbh

gonna keep doing what i've been doing i guess since it hasnt failed yet...?

Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:17

I was sent to Ghost Island at the most ideal time possible. Erik and Josh both flipped. I knew splitting the votes wasn't a good idea, but I didn't feel like it was my place to argue since I wasn't voting anyways. The plan blew up, and innocent Hufus went home, which had I not been on Ghost, could have very likely been me. So I came back to a supposed 6-6 split with my old allaince minus Erik versus everyone else. Luckily I had to do something irl and it required me to send in a bootlist, which I obviously shared with my alliance, that Erik was still in. While I was gone, Erik did his thing, flipping, and was booted from the chat with the thought that my vote was locked on Josh and my idol was not being played. I got back just in time for the fast forward, but I decided to not show up. This makes the other side believe that my vote is locked and the idol I had from ghost island was not being played. I didn't set foot on tg, and I changed my skype status to invisible to be sure. I didn't even get to send a confessional :(. My group was voting for Brian, and the other group was supposedly voting for Seth again. But Erik was trying to convince some members of my alliance to vote for John. We didn't buy it, so I played my half idol on Seth, and I played it correctly. I wish I wasn't forced to play it this early, but I'm glad I didn't waste it, and it helps build even more trust with Seth. We negated 3 votes for Seth, ERIK ACTUALLY VOTED JOHN, exposing him as a flip flopper who's backstabbed everybody left in the game, and our target Brian went home. He had an interesting goodbye speech targeted to Seth, calling him out, which is like bringing my shield into the shop for an upgrade. He made it clear Seth was getting zero votes at a FTC, and that can go either way, I can do my best to drag Seth to the end to hopefully win, or people will catch on that Seth will take someone FTC spot and target him over me. Both are good for me... *shrugs*. Anyways, I think the 6 of us (me, seth, billy, livingston, ethan, harry) are really solid. I'm hoping that's the final 6, because then my only threat for the challenges seems to be Ethan. I have the potential to go on an immunity run, that's crazy to think about considering my performance in challenges.
1599 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:17
Christian winning the challenge is not really a surprise to anyone. Like 4 seconds? How sweaty do you gotta be...Anyways, my alliance was discussing the vote when I got a message from James. We talked for a bit and we agreed to try to keep each other off the chopping block. I'm sure this meant something to him, as I'm "saving" him from elimination, and believe it or not, I actually did push to vote Josh. But my alliance was not having it. They believe the longer we keep James and Christian here the harder it will be to eliminate them, and obviously, I'm not stupid enough to take James to the end. I'm not going to butt heads with my alliance over keeping a comp beast like James in the game. One comp beast is enough. James, when ur reading this, I really did try to save you. Hope there's no
hard feelings.
1599 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
**JAMES GETS 11TH**
1599 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian (Christian_) Confessional EP:18
well

on the bright side, yay single digits!
on the sad side, boo another one of my increasingly diminishing number of allies has been FLUNG out!

it's just like...omg. i really have been fighting since the final THIRTY and now we're at top 9...i already surpassed two of my three placements so that's a win in itself, so like in all actuality i should be happy if i get flung out during the fast forward tomorrow

but im NOT

despite the fact i have:
had 17 votes cast against me
won five individual immunities
had three idols played on me
voted in the majority like...three times out of fifteen LMAO?

alexa play i'm still standing by elton john

idk how but i rly did sorta snap so making it to this point sorta makes me happy i accepted because i showed that i can have an IMPACT on this series besides being voted out or losing in horrifically tragic ways

altho things still arent looking too bright because literally numerous people in this game have either

1) blatantly stated they refuse to flip to my side until i am VANQUISHED (seth, kyle, josh)
2) lie to my face numerous times for literally no reason and then condescendingly talk down to me (erik)
3) are part of an obvious friend group that will steam roll to final 3 and no one wants to even take a shot at (livingston, billy, harry)
4) are rly my only challenge threat so i need them GONE (ethan)

so that leaves...john benducci :hearteyes:

with the merge idol found, i literally have no other option besides winning every challenge until i get voted out so like...i guess that's what i'll try doing? it's super boring but it's not like i have a fan club wanting to vote with me

anyway for now i am just going to sit here and :) because either ppl will approach ME and try to shake things up for rounds im safe, or they can have their own little wars between each other. either way, minimal effort for me this round because i am having a lovely day out with my dear mother so who even knows if i'll be home for the fast forward LMAO

oh well, sorry about the lack of these, finals and student teaching have been my life but now that im home i figured id write a little update x

love underscore
1599 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:18

This week is going to be super messy. Christian won immunity AGAIN. Getting kind of old, and he's not making any effort to strategize/socialize, so idk if he plans on winning out, or what. But the next time he loses immunity he's gonna be a target. My alliance agreed on voting for John, but me, seth and ethan are all starting to notice that we were in a 6 person alliance with an unbreakable duo in Billy and Livingston, and a F3 in Billy, Livingston, and Harry. So maybe tonight is the night to make my big move. I talked with Seth a bit, and we came up with a plan to vote Billy out. It breaks up both that f3 and that duo. Seth originally wanted to do Livingston, but I think Livingston will take it more in stride, and will consider working with us, because getting these people out is personal for Billy, and he might paint me, seth, and ethan in that light and refuse to work with us. Hopefully either Christian and John join us, or they're left in the dark and throw their votes away so myself, seth, ethan, erik, and josh have a majority of 5. If this plan goes through, that group will be in an optimal position for the FF, we'll have a clear majority, and all we would have to do is beat Christian. This is a big move tonight, and I'm hoping it goes through.
1599 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
**BILLY GETS 10TH + JOHN GETS 9TH**
1599 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian (Christian_) Confessional EP:19

my alliance is officially DEMOLISHED

its just me...sobs :'(

i feel so alone
so scared

Christian (Christian_) Confessional EP:19

my game in a gif
1599 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:19

Well that fast forward was super messy. We actually succeeded in taking Billy out, and it seemed that we were right about Harry, Livingston and Billy being very close. I already knew Billy and Livingston were close, I played in their GG for fucks sake. But Harry was the one I wasn't sure on. Him and Livingston were infuriated after the vote. Barbra and Ethan took a lot more of the heat than I did, which is great. Harry tried to pull a fast one on us by blindsiding Barbra but Erik clutched and spilled to Ethan, forcing him to play his idol. I wish we had more time to take Harry himself out, but John was still fine with me. We went two weeks not saying anything to each other, and he was a gigantic goat who would have been in the end if he made it a few weeks further, and he was close to Christian, the biggest threat left in the game. I can honestly say going into this next vote, despite what happened, I feel like I'm in a solid position. I have two of the biggest shields anyone left can have in Ethan and Seth, and with Erik along for the ride we go in 4-4. I don't think I will be targeted over Ethan, who's the second best physical player left, and seth, who's frankly treated everyone pretty badly at one point or another. If Christian loses this immunity, I'm hoping more people than just the 4 of us will want to target him. That would obviously be the smart play, right? Dudes won almost all of the immunities. If they let him win out, he's gonna win the game. I'm not sure if this is the case, bc there's apparently a group chat of everyone besides myself, seth, and ethan. That makes me really nervous. The two of them just finished being super condescending towards Harry and Livingston, and now I'm being pulled into that group, which could hurt my reputation with the jury, when in reality I was doing my best to be as cordial as possible with these people that I just betrayed. I think the two biggest threats left to win the game is christian and ethan. No matter who theyre sitting next to, if either of them get to ftc they win, unless they both make it. I need to figure out a way to be sitting next to Barbra and Josh/Erik in the final 3. That's my ideal situation at the moment. Harry and Livingston are both messaging me hinting at working together so hopefully no matter what I do, I won't be the target tonight. But if we don't get Christian or someone else on that side out, my game could be in jeopardy. We'll have to see what happens, but I think I'll be ok this week unless i draw a purple rock.
1599 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
**LIVINGSTON GETS 8TH**
1599 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
---NO FINALE CONFESSIONALS---

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!