This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S15 Singapore - All Winners [Confessionals]

Topic » S15 Singapore - All Winners..

1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandon (brandonrichie) Confessional EP:1
When I won Nicaragua, I thought that my story in this series had finally come to an end. Going from a losing finalist to the last member of the jury to the WINNER (and, I might add, a pretty damn good one) of a season was all that I ever could have hoped for. But something inside of me was unsatisfied. I came back two more times, in All-Stars and China, and left each with the same feeling. What is that thing I've been missing? Several years later I'm still not sure, but I've been presented with one final opportunity to figure it out. One last time to enter a series that has been so special to me and prove to myself that this was all worth it. So why not give it one last go?

Coming into this season, I know that I have some catching up to do. Unlike a lot of the people on this cast, school has kept me on and off of Tengaged for the past few years. This puts me in a pretty rough spot as I know my social bonds are not as strong as some others, and it means that I have to do some work to figure out who really trusts who before I throw somebody under the bus and put my foot in my mouth. But for Ben, I'm up to the challenge. This is my last chance to win this game again, which means I am going to pull out all the tricks I've kept in my sleeves throughout all these years. For this to happen, I'm forced to play in such a way that I never have before: under the radar. Ew.

Like any season, this one will be about threats. But I believe All-Winners is distinct in that every single person is, to some extent, threatening due to the fact that they have won. At least for the first few rounds, I have to dispel the ideas of me being a villain, a cult leader, a threat. I'm going to lay low, talk to people here and there, and make sure to not throw out any names. I've found that one of my biggest strengths in Survivor is getting people to feel comfortable enough with me, which is exactly what I'll need to do in order to snatch the ultimate crown. But this time I can't let people figure out that this is what I'm up to, because not one of the people on this cast is unintelligent. We'll see how successfully Brandon Richie is able to, for once, keep his mouth shut. Pray for me.

If I'm being honest, I'm scared. This will without a doubt be the most challenging season yet, with every single person already having proved that they have what it takes. It's not going to be easy, but when have I ever been opposed to a challenge? I'm on the Mount Rushmore of villains for a reason, and it's going to bite people in the ass if they forget about that. I've already shown that I will do anything to win this game. This time I'm going to show that I will do everything to make it count.
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Dylan (DBWs) Confessional EP:1
https://youtu.be/VWnYxTxb57A
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
David (DavidM7) Confessional EP:1
OKay so this game is like a bunch of 13 year old boys in a fortnite tournament. everyone is sweaty as hell for soemthing that barely matters

I feel okay with the cast but I have WAY less connections than everyone else so that sucks. As for my tribe, Sydney and I are tight but lord knows he'll cut me when it benefits him so i'm not blind to the dangers of our alliance. Lexie seems chill so far but you never know. Ray is annoying but i can't do shit about it. The others I don't know well enough to make judgement on so its whatever.

Tribal is gonna be scary cause I totally could see myself being in hot water so I'm looking hard as hell for the idol. I already found an idol from last season so i'm on the right track. I'm hoping to find it and just play it because i'm not willint to take any risks. Unless I get more confirmation of what the fuck is going on with our tribe anyway. I would love to see Ray leave but that just doesn't seem possible this early.
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Dylan (DBWs) Confessional EP:1
So I'm going to mix it up and do a writing confessional every other day and a video confessional every other day. Because, frankly, I hated doing that it felt so forced. But I'm around another day so you'll get to see my crusty ass face another day. Unless I evac out to save Lexie. #LexieMustWin. After the first day included an Olive Garden sponsored challenge where we Cole was chopped from the competition, we finally found out our tribes! Huzzah!

Going into the tribe selections, I really wanted at least 1 of Lexie (but not too much because that's kinda too much of a target), Eric (we bond over both being Washed up burnt old toast), Brandon, Newz, and like MAYBE Ray because I think he really buys into the fact that he's some huge target people will risk their games to take out. He always does a good job of starting alliances, and the early game is really 90% about people taking the incisive, and he does that. I'm not sure why I just got so sidetracked on Ray but there's your episode soundbite for the me and Ray storyline that I'm sure will be overplayed. I do trust him though for now, and I need as many allies as I can get with this swap every 2 rounds.

So the tribes get selected, and I'm on a tribe with Brandon, which I wanted, but with 3 people I was very iffy about, Mike, Joey, and Brandan. Lexie has beef with Mike (I'm fine w him personally, but I think we're at odds in the game), Joey and I never talked in the past and I was a big part of why he was robbed of China, and Brandan and my past is a bit muddled. Luckily, Brandon is close with Joey so he is being my keeper right now as I try to get in with Joey more. Mike, Joey, Brandon, and I apparently are a loose group because Brandon/Joey are in control and told me they have Mike, which is fine, we're gonna swap before we got to tribal likely. Joe exists? I'll try to reach out to him. Also I get to sit out in the challenge! Thanks chatzy! In fact the chatzy really fucked over Lexie by making Ray sit out, the only other one who would do the challenge apparently. People also got to see my creepy face peering out into the logo was fun. I'm more of a school shooter than Qaz will ever be that's for sure.

Luckily we won the challenge, I wasn't too worried if we lost, I think Brandan/Joe would be on the bottom. Lexie is going to tribal though, despite getting 2nd to challenge beast Jacob, which sucks. However, I think Ray will always be a target over her, and she'll likely be in a swing position which is great when tribes are going to swap as much as they are. You can make a lot of moves with near zero immediate repercussions! Wow we love a gamebot. I did go out idol hunting, but instead decided I needed to break into Bidoof's camp to get some Survivor loving. Ew. Oh god that was so bad. I'm not deleting it though, I don't deserve it. Anyway I found the idol at the babadook idol, sent that baby over to Lexie, and she found it! All the while I'm also helping Eric search for his tribe's idol.

I'm off to a better than expected start, but tribe swaps are gonna be aplenty and this game is going to largely be about the luck of the draw so I just gotta hold onto my buttcheeks, and cut the cheese. That's my conclusion paragraph thank you and happy santacon
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Lexie (deathlyavocado) Confessional EP:1
Hello again!! I'm super pumped to be on this season hafjdhjfasdjlf

For just a few minutes I'm gonna go off about how im excited to play if thats cool?? okay so like, tengaged as a whole was something that seemed super out of reach for me when dylan and i first started dating. Like, I didn't really know what survivor was other than the fact that it was what total drama island was based off of, let alone that there was this weird website where people like played it online?? And then we started watching survivor together and tbh i wasnt super into it to start. Like i could understand why he liked it but idk, it just seemed kinda weird?? And then we watched amazon and i was like holy shit this actually kinda slaps?? so then i got into survivor!! and then when dylan was playing in China when we were on vacation together, i was like.... oh shit,,, this kinda seems cool ngl.... and then i was like hmmmm maybe ask that ben fellow if he's gonna have a season with new players!! and then i got on!! and then I somehow like actually won??? kinda insane. and now im here! playing all winners! with dylan!!! its super exciting and like cute and lame and aaaaa

Even though i know theres a BIG chance that one of us is gonna get booted early, I feel like right now we both seem to be okay. He hasn't told me much, but I know that he's like working with a few people on his tribe and doesn't seem to be on the bottom?? So thats good! im happy hes doing well. Now onto the important part: me.

I think I'm doing pretty fucking well!!!!!!!! while dylan was idol hunting the bitch actually found the fucking idol for my tribe!!! and i got it!!! so now i have an idol which is fucking TERRIFYING and im sure no one thinks i have it and like AAAAHHHH its amazing and exciting but also i fear for my life. At least i know I'll be safe if my name comes up and i play it right?? but also having an idol is so fucking nerve wracking ugh. As for my position on the tribe, I actually seem to be trusting ray a bit?? which is insane?? but also it seems like he genuinely trusts me which is nice. I've talked to austin a good amount and we seem to be vibing well and like on the same page, which is sick. Eoin and i haven't talked too too much but he's in our lil alliance of four and seems to be chill w ray, so that's good. Now as for sydney and david, I kinda think one of them are going home. I've talked to both of them and they both seem nice, although david and I haven't really vibed TOO well. I feel like that can change if we talk to each other more, which ill try to do. I'm just worried he's gonna hate me if we vote sydney out, and vice versa if we vote him out. Sydney and I have also vibed p well and im worried that like by voting her out, which seems like what austin, ray, eoin, and i are doing, david isn't gonna trust any of us at all. but also we cant tell him because apparently the two of them are close?? its stressful ugh

Idk if i should actually like work with ray or see if I can work with david and sydney to maybe take out ray. I know later on hes gonna be a big threat and im worried that if I don't take him out early it'll be what fucks me over later. At this point i think im just gonna try to hide behind him for a bit, let him make the moves or whatever, and deal with the repercussions later. tbh ill probably look back on all of this later and regret it, but i dont know what my best move here is. I dont want to rock the boat too much, nor piss off ray's friends (of which i think there may be many? but i dont know who actually likes him and who actually doesnt), so for now im thinking that just taking out sydney would be best. but idk!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh

It kinda sucks that we're going to tribal in the first place. I was the only person to participate in the challenge for my tribe which is a bit frustrating, but oh well :/. David like DID the challenge but didnt send it in bc he thought someone could do better, which i genuinely do understand, but its just
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Lexie (deathlyavocado) Confessional EP:1
continuing from my last mail....

David like DID the challenge but didnt send it in bc he thought someone could do better, which i genuinely do understand, but its just frustrating that we COULDVE not gone to tribal but we are. so rip. oh well!

Anyways, I have a final tomorrow morning at 8:30 and am waking up at 6 to study and its almost 2 am now so rip me lmao. I wanted to make sure i sent this in and be good about sending confessionals this season, so im gonna fucking stick to it!!
Ray (GentlemanG) Confessional EP:1
I formed an alliance with Eoin, Lexie, and Austin because they were the people I trusted the most on the tribe and all seemed to be putting effort into winning the challenge and participating. Being a two time winner and the only one in this cast puts a huge target on my back so I have to start playing from the get-go. People were going to see me as a huge target so it didn't matter if I laid low or started playing too hard, my target would be the same. Sydney is the best person to go tonight because we don't have the best relationship and I'm just not really all that sure how much I trust her. She's also pretty close with some people in this cast so getting her out first would definitely do more good to my game than harm.
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
David (DavidM7) Confessional EP:1
I heavily considered throwing my vote on eoin or Austin but I honestly don’t care. If Ray plays an idol then GG. I don’t want to leave but if that’s how I go on an all star season then I’m more than happy. I got some reason trust that Ray is getting a majority of the votes but I think I only trust that because I really have no other option   I either win the vote or not. No advantages. No idols. Just me and fate. Wish me luck!
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**RAY GETS 23RD**
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (EM002) Confessional EP:2
Well, here I am again playing Big Ben’s for one last time! Truthfully, I never expected to be playing ever again, but, I didn’t want to let Ben down. So now I’m stuck in this hellhole of a season with no escape. My main goal this season is to survive the first-ever tribal council I have to attend and my second priority is making the merge. However, if I am being totally honest, I don’t think I will be going very far in the game just based on the fact that I’m so out of the loop.   

As far as the gameplays goes, I feel out of the loop out because it’s been a long time since I’ve been a part of the Tengaged group community. I don’t know where I fit in or what I can do to fit in. I try having some conversations here and there, but, I’ve not talked to many people. My closest relationship is with Dylan but I should probably be more careful with what I say to him since I know he probably has connections to everyone in the cast. He’s a damn good player and getting rid of him will be tough. My other close relationship is with Ray but just like Dylan, he’s a gigantic threat so I don’t think I’ll even be able to play with him. As far as the rest of the cast goes, I have some bonds with people, but, they are really old so I don’t know how much they are going to help me in the game.

Moving onto the twists of the season, the whole thing is a mess. Switching every two rounds will be a huge nightmare. The rest of the options we’ll have to see how they affect the game at the later stages. My original tribe is composed of people that I don’t have any solid social ties to, and, I feel if we were to lose any of the immunity challenges, I would be the one to go home. There’s Chris, Newz, Tico, Kolby, and Patrick. None of them are people I would have wanted on my original tribe and for that reason, I’m kind of glad there’s a swap every two days because I don’t feel comfortable here. I had to go hard on the first immunity challenge because my safety is hanging by a thread. We managed to win immunity along with the clue idol and I spent all night searching (with the help of Dylan- I know dumb of me w.e) and he managed to find it at around 2 AM after the whole night of searching. I woke up today to Ben replying with “empty wrapper” which means someone has got the idol already. A few minutes later I get a message from Chris telling me the idol has been found with a mobile screenshot so I don’t question the legality. So at this point, anyone could have it and that is a scary thought. The idol is out there and one of these lunatics has got it. I’m worried that Mike found the idol since he’s such an expert at finding them, and, gave it to Newz. Knowing this information makes it even clearer that I can’t afford to lose the next immunity challenge.

So yeah, my tribe isn’t the greatest for me. I have made some connections, not too many. I need to speak to more people and need to look out for me more. I am currently in an alliance with Mike and Brandan that was made because we worked together in the past… that turned out to be a fiasco back then so we’ll see how it turns out this time around. I need to focus on winning the second immunity challenge so that I can avoid tribal and potentially swap with a better group of people. Oh and also, Dylan managed to find the Kellang idol as well so we will be trying to hang on to that gem until one of us potentially swaps into there so that we can claim the idol. Fingers crossed! Hopefully the next time I update my game it will have a more positive ending. Until the next episode!

UPDATE: As I am writing this I have seen that Ray has been voted off the game first… that must suck and I feel for him. The only two-time winner, and now he is the first official boot of the game. That’s one connection of mine gone but I’m sure he had ties with other people so I can’t be too mad. The guy is  beast too so having him out isn’t the worst-case scenario.
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Stoner (Gaiaphagee) Confessional EP:2
https://youtu.be/LeIlJqGkzi0
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (EM002) Confessional EP:2
Well, my fears have become true… Sembawang had an awful challenge turnout with only Tico and I appearing, and, Tico disappearing the entire challenge. Newz came in at the end but it was too late to fix the mess that had been created, so now we’re going to tribal council. I want to be confident that I’m going to be surviving the vote but I just don’t know. I had the best time for our tribe on the first challenge AND the only one who participated today so THEORETICALLY, I should be good but I just don’t feel safe in this tribe. I don’t have any solid connections with anyone which means I’m expendable. Challenge wins don’t even matter cause we are swapping next round anyways… there’s also the fact that someone in this tribe has an idol and can very easily negate all votes against them if they play it successfully. So yeah, I’m extremely worried about my safety.
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Webly (Webly) Confessional EP:2
Okay, here it is: my first confessional.

I was not going to join this season. I swore off group games after my season of M&N's Survivor that I did not enjoy... at all. So, coming into this game, I wanted a fresh start. And luckily, I feel like I have a somewhat fresh start. I've been away from Tengaged for almost the whole year. Of course, Tengaged doesn't exactly have a lot of new faces. But it does have older relationships that I can draw from and rebuild.

When I saw the cast, I was excited because I saw some potential allies right away. I've played with Eric before. Eoin used to be a great friend (though he fucked me over in the last game we played together and it was the first and only time I've ever been pre-jury). JB and Jacob were both good allies at one point. I think I could establish a good relationship with Newz as well after playing in his game. Tico is cool. Will used to be Steve (2Beastly's) best friend, and I still talk to Steve. So, I definitely foresee myself doing okay in this game.

However, the first vote made me really anxious. I did not want to lose the first tribal. I saw the tribe I was on, and I felt like I could easily become on the outs. Pretty soon after we lost, Ray assembled a group of me, Lexie, and Eoin. I was the last person added to the chat. I didn't mind that I was the last one honestly. I was fine voting out Sydney. Sydney seems likable, and I wouldn't get blood on my hands. Everyone seemed to be on the same wavelength. This morning, though, there was a shifting tide.

Lexie and Eoin both expressed concern with keeping Ray in the game. Eoin was more direct about it. He was like "yeahhhhh Ray added you to the chat last so clearly you're on the bottom." That is not a direct quote, but also it's not that far off from what he said. I mean, even if I was, this tribe lasts for two tribals anyway, so it's not like it would matter whether I was on the bottom of the alliance. Eoin wanted Ray out. And, I also felt like Ray was a strong threat. But, I didn't see Ray as an immediate danger to my game. He was nice to me (I'm sure he was nice to everyone else). I don't think he would've came after me soon. I knew I had to take a side though. I didn't want to be seen as a passive, wishy-washy force in the game that'll do whatever because those players are dangerous. I took a side, and I joined Eoin's plan to get Ray out. Lexie had some reservations, but ultimately she wanted to be on the same page. Plus, I made a decent connection with David and Sydney. I didn't want my name to be written down as the alternative plan. So, we went with Ray, and it worked. The only double winner is already out of the game.

I feel good about my tribe. I feel a very solid connection with Lexie, and I think I can work with her far along in the game. The only problem is Dylan. Dylan and Lexie are dating apparently? Idk but that's a duo that needs to be broken up in any case. Dylan is undoubtedly a great player. I've only played with him once in a season of Survivor that should've been relatively easy for me. I believe it was Winner & Prez's Survivor. It was the final 8. Me and Dylan were close. I was planning to make a move against him very soon, but he didn't know that. Then, an idol was played. It was like a 7-1 vote. And I was the 1. Dylan convinced the guy who played the idol to vote me out. It might've even been Brandan lmao I can't remember. Anyway, Dylan is a smart player. I might have to work with him, but I certainly don't want to. If I have the chance, I'm coming for him.

I used to be great friends with Eoin, but he fucked me over the last time we played, and I like to look pass games and start each one fresh. But once someone shows you they're willing to backstab you (and at that point, it was early on), you always have to be wary of them unless you become significantly closer to them. I like Eoin, but I'm wary of him.

I'm glad that our tribe is switching now because I want to ke keep playing with my current tribemates. I feel like I've made good connections with each of them. I guess we'll see what happens next!
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Tico (ticofernandez) Confessional EP:2
Damn it really sucks we lost I thought this tribe would be strong and that I was in a good spot. However now I broke my own rule of laying low until merge and suggested we vote out Eric who I know/talked to the least of the tribe. After this suggestion everyone got real quiet and stopped mailing me so I'm pretty scared my ass is gone.
1576 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
David (DavidM7) Confessional EP:2
Ray really did play himself.

I knew I wanted Ray out over anyone else in the game but man did he make it easy. He pushed so hard to get me or Sydney out that everyone else on the tribe was really sketched out. He played too damn hard. The bitch really did tell Lexie that I wanted her out which was incredibly easy for me to debunk because Lexie was the ONE person i literally said NOT to vote LMAO. Anywho, Eoin was the real orchestrator of that vote because he came to me with all the info and I was his errand boy to ensure Sydney was filled in. I'm completly okay with being the pawn in all this shiz because tribe swaps are so frequent.

Anyway, now I've got my sights set on Brandon Richie cause his ass is on me about the Ray vote as if he actually cares. I'm not about to sit back and let him run shit. If he is going to run this game, I won't be here for it. I really hope the tribe swap works well in my favor cause I don't have nearly as many connections as everyone else so I need to get lucky to survive until I can get my footing in this game. Also, Mike is my #1. I don't know how much he likes me but I totally think it's my best path at this time.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!