This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S15 Singapore - All Winners [Confessionals]

Topic » S15 Singapore - All Winners..

1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Patrick (Pokepat) Confessional EP:4
So, the last tribal did not go as expected. In Patrick's 37-minute extension, he tried his best to negotiate himself out of a tough circumstance. Joey flipped pretty easily. Joey was mad at Eoin going into tribal, and he was reluctantly voting for Patrick because it was the easiest thing to do. Patrick used Jojo's discomfort around Eoin to his own advantage. He also used this for Brandon. Brandon calls me within the last 15 minutes, and he debates whether he should vote for Eoin or not. I try not to tell him one way or another. I told him that I personally would not be voting Eoin because it wouldn't make sense for my game. Knowing how the votes would fall, I told him that I wouldn't care if he voted Eoin... because I didn't. Eoin was being a shady player, but I realize that he was *trying* to look out for me. And I wouldn't have approached Brandon and Jojo about the whole them trying to come after me if Eoin didn't approach them about it first. Eoin might try and blame me for him going home, but he is the one that confronted Brandon about hearing Brandon was coming after me. And Brandon went to Jojo about it. Also... Eoin self-voted. Eoin told me he "blamed me" for the vote, but you can't blame anyone else but yourself when you literally self vote... mess.

Anyway, this tribal should be easier... but you never know. It sucks that I'm always on the worst tribe. Here's hoping I survive and I swap onto a tribe with powerhouses. I'm thinking the 5 of us will all vote Patrick out. I don't have a relationship to Patrick as I do the others. In Patrick's time of need, I did not choose to save him. So, I'm hoping he doesn't come after me with his vote. If he has an idol, that could be bad. I'm going to try to ensure that Patrick doesn't vote for me. His vote will probably be for Sydney. I don't think Brandon or Joe would hypothetically agree to voting me out in the case of an idol popping up. I'm crossing my fingers that I stay with this vote.
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**PATRICK GETS 20TH**
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Joe (jharrin7887) Confessional EP:5
wow i am controlling this game more than i had thought i would
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (EM002) Confessional EP:5
Not much has happened in terms of gameplay for me… the previous two rounds went swimmingly since we won both immunity challenges and avoided tribal. The biggest thing that happened with my game during those last two rounds was the fact that a chat between Dylan, Lexie, and I was created to solidify our group. I know that those two are a powerful pair, but, honestly, I don’t care because they are great people, and for me, that goes beyond an online game. Anyways, with the creation of the chat came the official confirmation that the Bedok idol was found by….. Dylan! (Go figure), which he gave to Lexie on the first day. For those keeping track, Dylan found four idols and managed to keep zero of them. I feel bad because he slaved to find them and came up empty. So, Lexie has the idol, which I am excited about because it means I finally know where one of the idols is being held. However, there are still three more idols out there, and my money is on Newz having Sembawang, Mike having Punggol, and JB having Kallang. My socializing declined for the last two rounds because immunities were being won, and I spent most of my time just talking about life with Dylan and Lexie.

Following that, we had our third swap of the season, which I THINK is my best tribe so far. Tribe strength, I think we’re pretty strong, and there’s a pretty big possibility of avoiding tribal all together. However, in terms of social connections, it’s not my most favorable group of people. There’s Dylan, which is great and all, but he’s only one vote. Then there’s Brandan who I’ve shared a tribe with, but haven’t gone to tribal council yet, and he’s a pretty loose cannon at times, so he’s a big unknown. We also have Jacob, which is like winning the lottery since he has god speed internet and is great with live challenges, but, I haven’t said a word to him yet, so I’m planning on doing that today just to get that social connection going. He’s the other sane person in my tribe, along with Dylan. There’s also Joey/Jojo, which counts for 100 mentally unstable people, so that’s always fun to deal with…. I haven’t spoken to him, so I presume, if we go to tribal, he will be throwing my name out there to vote off. I’m going to try talking to him, but I just can’t bother dealing with him. Lastly, rounding off NuNuBedok is…. Kolby! God, I have not been able to get rid of Kolby from the very start of this game. We have been in every single tribe so far, and he’s just such a wildcard. To sum up this tribe: Good physical players, but awful at keeping their mental stability. Luckily, we won the first immunity challenge of the round, which means I just have to survive one more tribal. However, I do not like my chances, so I’d rather avoid tribal altogether.

Overall, I need to try and make a bond with Jacob because I trust him the most after Dylan in this tribe. If we do lose the next immunity challenge, I might have to rely on him for a vote. If we do lose, I will probably try gunning for JoJo or Kolby… I can’t wait for all the craziness if that ends up happening… I REALLY don’t want to deal with the two of them, so let’s hope we win!
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
As far as other tribes are concerned, I am focused on NuNuSembawang the most. Why? There’s a potential for three out of the four idols being on that one tribe. There’s also the unbreakable bond between Newz and Mike in one tribe. That is already two votes, and with two idols, that can be unstoppable. I wish we could flush out AT LEAST one of their idols in one of these two rounds, however, I am extremely worried for Austin because when Bryan leaves, he will have no protection whatsoever. So, in the event an idol is played, there could be a domino effect where ALL idols end up being played to avoid elimination which, would mean Austin would be one of the few without any protection, potentially getting Cirie’d out of the game. The best-case scenario for me would be a domino effect that gets rid of three idols, and either Joe or Sydney (preferably Sydney) gets voted off. There’s potential for Austin to be voted off, which is the worst-case out of a best-case scenario. If Austin loses, I’d lose a great ally/friend/player because he just wasn’t quick enough to find an idol. I wish I could do something to protect Austin, but I just don’t have the means necessary. In a more practical sense, I hope that by the end of these two rounds, at least Mike or Newz lose their idol or get voted off with their idol. They need to start being knocked out before it is too late, and I’d like to be the one that doesn’t do it if that’s possible.

So yeah, all eyes on NuNuSembawang because it is going to be messy! Hopefully, Bryan wakes up and begins playing the game so that the madness can start this round! I think it is too little too late, but a man can dream, right?
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Well, Lexie has just informed that Mike and Newz aren't even on the same tribe! So, all I said previously is practically invalid. I don't know why I thought they were together on the same tribe. Absolute mess.
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**BRYAN GETS 19TH**
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Dylan (DBWs) Confessional EP:6
So yeah it's been a few days since my last confessional. Frankly, there hasn't been too much happening. This has been a touch and go cast, everyone seems a bit busy with their daily lives or break, and the same few people are going to tribal with a few others going to 1 every once in a while. I'm part of a group of 5 people, as Eric pointed out, to be immune so far. This game has been over a week, and my torch has yet to light. Tbh this was my story in Heroes vs Villains, and I'm getting the same vibe from the cast that I might be on the outs early on.

However, I don't think I'm in a bad position. At NuKallang, I felt comfortable with Jacob and Stoner being with Lexie/I, and that Bryan would be a vote off if need be. The first challenge we faced was a spam challenge, which I believed I covered in my video confessional, but I was useless there. Luckily we got 2nd. Then we had a challenge where you basically just bust thru a wall. Luckily I was able to throw Lexie hard enough at the wall to take it down, allowing Jacob an early lead. He ended up getting passed by Will, and I was worried af we'd be headed to tribal, but he beat Sydney (who did NOT wanna be the solver), and secured immunity.

After that, we were headed for a swap, so I had to give one last kiss to Lexie, who I might not see again. Instead, I get to swap and meet my boyfriend in this game Eric, securing our first of many kisses. Lexie and I altered him that Lexie had the idol, because I felt so bad for him searching all day for an idol that he wouldn't even find. We now have a chat that is pretty active, and I feel that the three of us are really secure in this game. Had we gone to tribal, I think we could have brought in Jacob, and likely would have tried to take a shot at Kolby, maybe one at Joey but I wouldn't wanna do something like that this early.

I lowkey carried my tribe in the last 2 challenges which was suprirsing. I mean it really didn't matter too much because of how bad the NuNuSembawang is doing. I won the frogger challenge while I went on LSD for the first time. Was a weird experience, never got that visual shit people talk about but I sure found everything funny as fuck. The LSD helped me channel myself into that little green frog and jump to the lead. The high was ruined when my dad called for an hour to talk about how he rented out his beach house I was planning to use for spring break. Upper middle class issues, it's a hard life I tell ya. I did get my score during that time though, so thanks Greg?

Also I should mention there was a little tiff between David/Brandon. I really don't know why David @ed Brandon the way he did. David and I never really work together, but get along, and I have to side with Brandon on that issue. Anyways, so the next challenge was just spamming posts in people's forums, least amount of posts wins. So my tribe, as prompted by Joey, went for Sembawang. We had to make Bed Bedok and Beyond great again, and secure no tribals for a whole swap. This strategy really worked well, I think I was the one who posted the most. Meanwhile Mike tried to sway people to instead go for Kallang, but people were obviously posting less there and not really being committed. There is a small war between Mike and Lexie/I that is brewing, I don't think it will come to a head soon, and it may not even happen, but that is def being built up right now.

So yes, a lot of nothing has happened to me, but that's what happens when you don't go to tribal for an entire week in the game.
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Stoner (Gaiaphagee) Confessional EP:6
https://youtu.be/Io_F6ATOk-w
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Joe (jharrin7887) Confessional EP:6
By far the worst vote for me so far

I really think he'd work with me far into this game, but unforutnly, I have solidified myself with every other person on the tribe in a solid five that will help me get far into this game. Jb would have been a #6 for this group (had we won), but unfortunately, we lost. He also didn't help much in the challenge.
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Austin (Webly) Confessional EP:6
Here's my problem in this game:

I get too paranoid. With a game of Survivor, there are twists. This season has idols. No one has played an idol yet. Maybe no one has found one. This is Survivor though, and I'm sure someone has found an idol. It's possible all the idols are found. In our tribe of 6, we are about to face another vote, where the outcome is supposed to be 5-1. However, JB is a strong and smart player. Do I think he's going to go down without a fight? No. Knowing this, I approached him, and I talked about the vote rather than blindly going with the group of 5 (me, Syd, Joe, Mike, and Chris). Because now the group is an official alliance.

What I'm worried about is JB playing an idol at tribal council and voting for me to go home. He knows I'm a threat. I wouldn't be shocked if he did that. So, I just wanted to make sure that I am going to be safe. But then, we start having a conversation, and he is so much more oblivious than I imagined in my mind. He doesn't realize that his name is on the chopping block and that everyone is voting him. I didn't tell him this, but he did tell me that Chris and Mike are going to try and split it 3-3. I don't actually believe this because of our five-person alliance, but JB does. Anyway, I told him how his name came up but that I was also open to other ideas. (This is true -- I just think it's unlikely that another strong idea would take hold.) He said he wasn't going to vote for me which was really my main concern in talking to him. On a game level, I don't find JB as threatening as I find Chris and Mike. That is partially why I decided to divulge the information to JB. And, I would've liked to find an opportunity to switch Joe and Sydney's minds. However, it seems like everyone is really into the alliance. I'll keep pretending to be, but I'm keeping my options open. I hope JB doesn't rat me out. He said he wouldn't. Yet, this is Survivor.

Lmao oh well if he does. I'm a #mess.
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**JB GETS 18TH**
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Dylan (DBWs) Confessional EP:7
https://youtu.be/cpkhIzPQV1Y
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Brandon (brandonrichie) Confessional EP:7
Brandon finally being able to send a second confessional almost halfway through the game? Incredible.

So obviously a lot has happened over the course of the season. I've been super busy and didn't have a chance to send confessionals early on, and more recently I've sort of been discouraged from writing more just because I was already so behind. But screw it, I'll just quickly give a summary of what's happened.
-Voted with JoJo and Patrick to slay Eoin after we guessed that he self-voted and were right. Iconic play
-Had to vote off Patrick in the next round because he wanted to vote for Austin and I was not willing to go to rocks for him. David called me out for being a snake after and we got into a bit of a tiff in the main chat. He's obsessed.
-Been making really good relationships with people in the game. I'm particularly close with Dylan and Lexie (this is my final three), JoJo and Kolby (my backup final twos), and I'm also close with Austin, Chris and Eric. I've had a chance to talk to everyone in the cast other than Joel, so I feel pretty decently about my social game at this point.

If I had to describe my experience on the new Bedok tribe in one word I would probably pick "crack." Playing with these people has literally given me heartburn, they are all out of it. When the challenge was over, people assumed that it was going to be myself vs. David for the vote since we got into that public altercation. The funniest part about this was that nobody talked to David or myself before they started spreading this around. I knew that I could probably beat David in a vote based on my social game alone, but I also suspect that either he or Austin have an idol from their original tribe, so I don't want to risk that. I went to David as soon as I could and we cleared the air about everything, and I truly believe he is not after me right now. I may not trust David, but I do trust his incentives. He has no reason to vote me out right now if I am not voting for him, and we both know that.

Initially, I wanted to vote for Mike. I suspect that he has an idol, he's friends with or hosted like half of the cast, and I feel like our "relationship" is fake on both ends. Also, Mike was telling me yesterday that he thought David would beat me in a vote and that people were leaning toward voting me out, when I knew for a fact that it wasn't true. You're not just going to play mindgames with me like that and get away with it, sweetie. Eric and Dylan are also very interested in getting Mike out, and the three of us formed a semi-alliance in order to do it. The plan was to get everyone else to split their votes and blindside Mike with a plurality, sending him and his idol home without any chance of it leaking or setting off any alarms. It didn't really work out that way.

If I had to have my second pick of who to boot, it'd be Brandan. Kid is a mess and is way too much of an unknown for me to keep around long-term. He told me earlier that he wanted Stoner to leave, which I obviously have a problem with. I don't completely trust Stoner as I know he is both deceptive and friends with a lot of people in the cast, but I do think that he trusts me for now. And just to cement this for after the swap, I told Stoner exactly what Brandan said. I know he's not actually in any trouble, but I also know that me doing this will make him feel even closer to me and be incentivized to keep me around.

At this point, I have no idea who is going home. The vote went from being between me and David to Dylan to Mike to Chris to Brandan, and I'm sure it will flip a few more times before the deadline. In conclusion I hate all of these people and am praying that I just make it out of this alive and sneak my way into the merge. Sorry this was such a gamebotty confessional but I need more time to scam okay thanks bye!
1589 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**BRANDAN GETS 17TH + JOEL GETS 16TH**

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!