This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S15 Singapore - All Winners [Confessionals]

Topic » S15 Singapore - All Winners..

1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Eoin (Eoin) Confessional EP:2
I'm back! Winner of Survivor South Africa, and if I was to be given a title card I would be - "The Underdog", it's a tag I definitely carried in my winning season and it's something I feel like I play best at. In All Stars, I found it hard to gage with people, as the most recent winner, and it meant that ultimately, I didn't do as well as I hope. I don't think I have came into this game with that fear, and think I can play how I want to, without the fear of being over estimated. But the key word is that I came to play.

So first round, my tribe is going to tribal and the only person I know on the tribe is Ray. I know that Ray and I have been mostly friends over the years, but on a personal level and Ray is never someone who stays loyal to me and I feel like he usually has the last laugh. Ray is very good at playing with the minority and putting himself in a position where you feel like you have to work with him, I knew going into the game that Ray is someone who would not be loyal to me from Day 1 to Day 39, and he's the only person I can definitely say that about, so why keep him in the game? I don't want a temporary ally, if that means scraping everyone I know anything about out of the gate then that is something I will do.

So I knew I wanted to take Ray out, target acquired, but I can't be a dictator about this, so I have to plant seeds, keep it quiet from Ray as he's psycho enough to spend his whole time looking for the idol and not piss anyone other than Ray off. Tough ask.

So Ray makes a majority alliance with myself and Lexie prior to the loss, and yeah, typical Ray, trying to call the shots. But his first mistake is that there's six people, three isn't a majority. So he adds Webly, when we lose and makes chat history private, then says the vote is between Guigi and Osiris.

So I start off by telling Webly, as if he doesn't agree to it, the plan is off, so I let Webly know that he's Ray's number three in a tribe of five others, and that only accounts for a quarter of the game, so number (3x4) twelve ain't great. Webly buys it, and says that Lexie mentioned being worried about Ray, seeds planted.

I go to Osiris then, he's supposed to be friends with Guigi, its simple to pull him in, I just let him know everything and leak to him everything, easily bought, I provided screenshotted evidence. This would mean that with the screenshot of the four that I could pull in him and Guigi. He was very grateful and he returned what Ray told him. Ray said that Lexie was the vote to them, I knew Ray would try to cover his ass with a decoy so i would be able to plant uncertainty in Lexie's head.

So I then go to Lexie, she's not super convinced and hesitant to make a move without Webly being okay so she makes a three person alliance with the three of us, which she wants to use going forward for decisions, and if things go shit up, i can throw her under the bus with it. After I tell her about her being Ray's decoy, she's sold and Ray is done. 5-1, bye.

So my tribe is two duos (Lexie and Webly & Guigi and Osiris) and myself, both of which are forever grateful as to each one I saved their ass in a way, and nobody feels betrayed. Perfect round, my target goes home, I'm the middle man on my tribe going forward and I have four allies who all owe me something, even though I did what they wanted.

I like the small tribe format, it allows those with little connections like myself, to get to know people and use my social game, to flip the game to where I want while also positioning myself in a good position. If I can keep it up, there's no reason that I can go all the way...again!
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (EM002) Confessional EP:2
Let’s get right to the updates of the votes this round. Last night, when we lost immunity, I was pretty bummed out that I would be facing tribal. I really felt like I would be the one to go, but, then Newz and Chris both approached me thanking me for showing up, and promising me they wouldn’t write my name down tonight because I was at the challenge. Not gonna lie, I really needed to hear that because I was in a very negative mood. Immediately afterward, I mentioned to Newz that I was worried about someone having an idol since Chris and I didn’t have it. I was sort of hoping Newz would divulge the information he had the idol but nope (Long-shot I know). He acted all shocked as if it wasn’t possible to find the idol in one round… I still think Newz might have it from the extension of Mike.

Anyways, Newz came up with the idea of voting either Kolby or Tico since they might be the least likely candidates to have an idol. I was sort of on board with the plan because it was anyone but me at that point. However, I was wishing Kolby could have gotten the boot because I know he is very dangerous, but I didn’t want to push so hard, so I just told Newz we should wait and see what Chris thinks about it. Newz had brought up that Chris wanted us 3 to become a solid group for the future game, so we made that happen. When Chris responded, he was on board with voting either Kolby or Tico, but, I think we all decided to vote out Tico because he doesn’t have Skype, and communication is harder that way, and also, he is the least likely person to have an idol.

Coming to that conclusion, I was feeling bad that the reason Tico would get the boot is that he doesn’t have Skype, but I couldn’t do anything about it. I didn’t want to push Kolby too hard because the game had just started, and I was already feeling at the bottom of the tribe. The next step was to talk to Kolby and Patrick to get them on board with voting Tico out, and that’s what we set out to do. Chris took the reins, further proving he has a lot of control in the tribe and began talking. Kolby messaged me a little bit after, and we talked for some time. He eventually let me know that he was thinking of voting Tico for the same reasoning as stated above and, so, I agreed. Since it was late at night, I decided to sleep and wake up in the morning to see how the whole thing unraveled.

Morning arrives, and I wake up to a message from Newz in the recently created chat between him, Chris, and I informing that Tico threw out MY name as the person he wants to vote off. What did I even do to Tico? I don’t know, but I’m beginning to feel at the bottom once again. Tico hasn’t said a word to me since we lost immunity, and he’s already gunning for me. According to Newz, Tico didn’t give reasoning as to why I was his planned vote off, but he was set on voting me out. So now I’m panicking thinking about whether I want to throw my vote away to someone else in case of an idol play from Tico… Then Chris confirms what Newz said by telling us that Tico also told him that he wants to vote me out. Newz and Chris both tell me not to worry though that they have my back and that they’ll talk to Patrick and Kolby about still voting out Tico. Patrick sends me a message about what he’s been hearing about voting out Tico and that he is on board. So if everyone is telling the truth, Tico should be the vote 5-1. However, there is still the issue of the idol roaming around, and so, if he has the idol, then I could be voted off by one vote… If I go, then I can hold my head high that I was so much of a threat that I got voted out of my tribe first. It might suck to lose so early, but I’d take it as a compliment. Thank you, Ben, for everything, and I’ve enjoyed my time here.
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
**TICO GETS 22ND**
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Joe (jharrin7887) Confessional EP:3
confessional time -
i am overplaying the fuck out of this game already
i proposed we vote off pokepat as he is tg friends with gaia, who i know to be a tough player.
lets hope it works in my favor
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Joe (jharrin7887) Confessional EP:3
I was the person who mentioned poke pat
everyone seemed to agree with me, so either im being played and everyone is against me, or this game is to fucking easy this first tribal
we shall see where this vote pans out
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Dylan (DBWs) Confessional EP:3
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Austin (Webly) Confessional EP:3
Hey, hi, hello!

I've made it to the top 21. *sarcasm* What an accomplishment. Honestly, if I go home today, oh well. That is how I feel. If I go home early, then I guess I was played. Great.

It isn't fun being on the losing tribe for the second time already. While the tribe swap led to me swapping with 2 of my Bedok teammates, I've felt the tribe has been an utter mess. I have been trying my best not to be voted out. This morning, I heard news from Eoin that Jojo mentioned my name and that Jojo was going to vote me. Brandon was apparently on the board too. That took me completely by surprise. I was taking to Brandon in depth. We made a real connection outside of the game. He seems like a cool person. Then, Eoin told me he has a villainous rep (which I believe).

Without confronting Brandon myself, it seems like Eoin confronted Brandon about it behind the scenes, and Brandon told me that he never said he was coming after me. Jojo then talked to me about it and said the situation was completely out of context. Eoin couldn't provide me receipts either because the information was sent over call anyway. It was all very shady. I trust Eoin, but he could've approached the situation must better. Now I've been a little on edge. If there's a grand conspiracy to come after me, I'd like to know why.

Anyway, Joe came to me yesterday with a plan to get rid of Patrick which seemed great to me. I talked to Patrick, but we didn't make much of a connection. I like the other tribe mates better, and I feel more comfortable with everyone else. I hope that I stay with this vote and that Patrick doesn't somehow have or find an idol. Then I might be fucked because I could definitely be the one that receives Patrick's vote. This really might be a 6-1 vote as long as people vote in time. I really hope I can stay. All the tribe swapping is hard to navigate, and it's even harder that I'm repeatedly on the losing tribe. I could foresee this being part of my game arc if I do stay longer.
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
**EOIN GETS 21ST**
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Patrick (Pokepat) Confessional EP:4
Speechless is one word to describe my day. Stressed is another.

I was a goner, but somehow, in some way, I've been given new life, a second chance to try and be more proactive about my life in this game. And I intend to use it right this season and make it deep into the game. I already have good bonds with a lot of people and for once, I feel like I'm the one with all of these alliances to help my game progress.

The Four Horsemen - Maladus, David, Mike, Me
The Benchwarmers - Newz, Stoner, Me
The Heroes - Jojo, Brandon, Me
Loyalties - Kolby & Lexie

Having good connections with almost half the cast is really nice because it gives me avenues to move through. I know last tribal was a bit shaky, but I plan to start getting my way in this game and making moves. Although, I may just let Brandon take the lead for the pre-merge because I don't want to be the top dog just yet. That's not how you win survivor, unless you're mad with immunity runs.

Kolby is always going to be one of my number ones. He's such a crackhead at times, but he can play this game. Also, there's no going back in a meme girl bond. Unless you're me in Namibia. But we won't talk about that. Lexie, while I love her, I know we have a lot of ground to make up and hopefully M&N's doesn't get in the way of our friendship. Surprisingly, I thought Mike and Newz would be forming an alliance, and maybe they are, but right now I have separate alliances with both of them. I guess they're trying to shake off that image.

Newz or Eric has the idol, in my mind. Stoner gave proof and Tico/Kolby are not putting in the effort on day 3. I'm pretty sure it's Eric, but who knows what Newz has up his sleeve.
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (EM002) Confessional EP:4
Well, I managed to survive my first tribal council! That is my first goal completed. Up next: Make merge. So, at tribal, Tico did vote for me but, everyone else supported me, and Tico got voted off 5-1. There were moments of paranoia primarily when asking for an idol, and right before the vote became 4-1. However, I felt relieved when I saw that everyone supported me and voted out Tico. The only thing that I am slightly peeved about is the fact that I now have a vote against me already, and it is only my first tribal of the season!

After tribal, came the tribe swaps since that’s what these mentally unstable people decided to put all of us through. I was anxious to see who I would end up with since there is still about half the cast I haven’t interacted with. When the swap began, Kolby was the very first person to get his new tribe and… Sembawang! I was next, and I get… Sembawang! Great, I’m already in a tribe with the person I trust least from my original tribe… Off to a wonderful start (nope). As the swap progressed, I realized that quite a handful of people remained in their original tribes, so those seemed like immediate alliances that would be formed at least for the very beginning. For Sembawang, Kolby, Newz, and myself were the only ones to remain, and we got four new people: Brandan, Joel, David, and Will. Out of those four, I feel the most comfortable with Will, since he and I have been very close allies in previous games, so I think I can trust him the most. OG Sembawang immediately decided to stick together because it was the smartest thing to do, and immediately Newz informed us that he was speaking with David about potentially joining as a fourth. The issue here is that now Will is someone who OG Sembawang doesn’t have their best interests for, so, if we manage to lose immunity and they wish to vote out Will, I might have to jump ship early to protect him.

My loyalties in New Sembawang are mainly to (in order) Will, Newz, OG Sembawang, and Brandon. Brandon and I have that chat going with Mike, so we’ll see how that ends up playing out. Since we won the first immunity challenge of the round, I think we can have a semi-easy vote off in Joel (depending on loyalties). Due to this twist, the game needs to be played in rounds of 2, and not focus on the future. There will mainly be clean slates at every swap, which could make the game easier to navigate. Overall, I feel like New Sembawang is better for me in terms of loyalty and positioning since I have OG Sembawang, and I also have Will and Brandan. However, I should never feel safe in Survivor because that’s when you get voted off. I’m taking each round day by day just trying to make sure it is anyone but me while also keeping my best interests in mind.

In other news, Dylan found himself in New Kellang, so he immediately tried to check if the idol was still hidden, and he says it was empty, which means that someone on old Kellang has probably found the idol. Adding to that, Dylan also managed to find the Pungoll idol, which is now useless because the tribe got decimated. This guy has now found three out of the four possible pre-merge tribe idols and managed to get zero idols for himself. He’s a force to be reckoned with, but he’s also a good ally since he has plenty of connections. He is still my number one ally, which is both dumb and smart…
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (EM002) Confessional EP:4
So here is a list of people I have spoken to and how much I am trusting them right now (Most trust at the top):

Dylan (DBWs) - Speak to every day of every hour

Will (IceBeast) - Only began speaking when we merged, but I just trust him too much to put him any lower

Austin (Webly) - Began speaking when I lost the 2nd immunity challenge, but we’ve been catching up ever since, and I just like him as a person

Lexie (deathlyavocado) – I only spoke to her today after talking ages with Dylan, and I already love her. She’s a huge social butterfly and extremely approachable, so I need to keep that in the back of mind when I speak with her

Newz (OldNewz) - Spoke since tribes were created, and he is the person from OG Sembawang that I trust the most. It also helps that we’ve remained in the same tribe for this second swap, so it makes communication way easier.

Stoner (Gaiaphagee) – Spoken since day one of the tribes, so communication has been easy with him. However, I know he has ties EVERYWHERE, so I need to make sure I don’t put all my trust in him.

Brandan (Maladus1) – We just recently swapped to the same tribe, so the communication is barely getting started, but we have the alliance with Mike, so there’s still some trust there.

Mike (Pieguy555) – The first person that I spoke to from day zero of the game (before tribes), so that’s something I need to keep in mind. Our past is rocky, so I don’t know how that will play out if we do end up in the same tribe together.

Patrick (Pokepat) – We started in OG Sembawang together, so there is some connection there. However, there isn’t much else other than a mild game connection. Don’t know how our bond will end up being. This will probably depend on whether we swap together at another point.

Kolby (ThePug) – I just know Kolby’s villainous past, so it makes it extremely difficult to trust anything he tells me. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to shake that feeling away, so he might have to go sooner rather than later. This might be my “Archnemesis” of the series. It will be interesting to see how it plays out!

Brandon (brandonrichie) – Spoken like one or two times since the game started, so he should be in this list but, no relationship has been established yet. I should try and get in with him since I know he has ties everywhere, and they could be helpful in the early stages of the game.

David (DavidM7) – Literally only talked like 2 Skype lines of messages since we landed in the same tribe, so there is zero connection there, but I still spoke to him, so he merits a spot on this list.

There are currently eight (8) people in this game that I have not spoken a single word to in private. The circumstances just haven’t been there, and I don’t particularly want to talk to EVERYONE because it will make it worse when it comes to voting out someone.
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Lexie (deathlyavocado) Confessional EP:4
last time on: SURVIVOR! Lexie was introduced to a tribe filled with people she did not know. Despite her boyfriend Dylan, who is very good at the game, being IN the season with her, she was able to find a solid alliance within her tribe! That alliance consisted of Ray, Eoin, and Austin, but little did she know, a BIG MOVE was about to be made...

(was that funny? stupid? idk. I kinda vibed with it so i might keep doing it)

So my first tribal. Hoo boy. I honestly went into that okay with Sydney going. We had gotten along pretty nicely, talked a good amount, but in the end of the day she was who my alliance seemed to be gunning for and despite me TRYING to bring up David, they wanted Sydney, so I went along with it. The next morning I actually talked to David a lot more and ended up getting closer to him than I was with Sydney, so it seemed like it was all genuinely working out! But YIKES. Austin messages me saying Eoin wanted to actually go for Ray. Which kinda sucked, because it was NOT what I had anticipated. I knew going in that he would definitely be a big target, but it seemed like he would genuinely be loyal to me, and he's someone who would be a much bigger target than I would be, so I wanted to keep him around.

So that gave me two options: 1, vote Ray out with my entire tribe, or 2, give him the idol. While yes, I could have tried to switch up the vote, but to be completely honest I really didn't want to risk making such a ~big move~ so early and put an even bigger target on my back, and thus make a bigger target on dylan's back. I settled on really wanting to give Ray the idol - if I did, I would have him by my side for the rest of the game, and he's someone that everyone probably would want to get out before me. But I didn't want to give away the idol that could potentially save me if it was needed later, and that was a chance that I didn't want to take since the tribes swap every two rounds. So, I decided to force Dylan to help me look for his Punggol idol. I figured, if dylan had an idol he would definitely use it for the both of us, and having that sense of safety was what I needed before giving Ray the idol. So, we set out looking! ... and then we found the fucking KALLANG IDOL. THE ONE TRIBE WE BOTH KNEW NO ONE ON. Dylan had said he was kinda close with Jacob, but hadn't spoken to him in YEARS, so we figured our best bet would be to wait a round, save the idol, and hope no one claimed it.

After a tireless search, the voting deadline grew nigh, and we knew that ray was lost. And so, at the end of the day, Ray went home. Was that a selfish move? Probably? I feel like Ray and I could have genuinely worked well together (which is surprising, to be completely honest), but oh well.

The vote genuinely brought the bedok tribe closer together, which was actually pretty nice! It feels good to know that they also seem to want to work with me, and we seem to be pretty solid tbh. I hope that moving forward we can continue to work well together through the swaps, but I'm worried that it'll come to bite me in the ass sooner or later. It seems like me and dylan have very different alliances happening right now, which may hurt one of us later on as we get to less and less people. For right now, all I know is that I should stick with the people I seem to be working well with, and that group seems to be the bedok tribe :)
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Lexie (deathlyavocado) Confessional EP:4
So going into the next immunity challenge, I knew that if I wanted to avoid a mess on the Bedok tribe, we HAD to win immunity. Going to tribal would definitely cause a big split, and I think I would have either been the swing or on the bottom, and either position would've honestly really sucked. BUT LUCKILY! AUSTIN REALLY PULLED THROUGH AND WON IT FOR US! I was SO worried but luckily only two people from the other tribe gunning for third place was there, so we had a decent shot.

So at TC tico goes home, i'm not too pressed about that. I feel like we COULD have had a relationship, but we really didn't, so oh well lmao. So after TC and before the next immunity challenge, we get to a SWAP!! We knew it was coming, but it sucked to be split up from my bedok tribe </3 I especially am sad that I can't work with Austin or David until the next tribe swap, but at this point I think it's just a matter of hoping everyone gets there! So with the swap, Dylan and I are of course some of the last fucking people to be put on a tribe smh. AND THEN WE GET PUT ON THE SAME TRIBE??? ASHGKAFDSJ i knew that the change of it happening was VERY high, but the shock of it happening still had me DEAD. I was honestly so pumped to be on a tribe with him, but SO STRESSED BECAUSE I WAS ALSO PUT ON A TRIBE WITH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE I DONT KNOW AND MIKE!!! AAAA.

About Mike, him and I had a bit of a make up about everything that happened between us. We both apologized and tried to clean the slate between us, and I genuinely hope we can move forward feeling at least neutral about each other. While I still think he's a troll and kind of a dick, I still want to try to be polite and kind towards him, because I want us to be able to genuinely look past our history together. And honestly, you never know who you're gonna have to align with in this game. First me lowkey aligning with Ray, and then this? like honestly I shouldn't be surprised if we do end up having to work together, so I'm genuinely happy that we made up.

About Kallang specifically, even though dylan and I don't really have a STRONG majority on it, our tribe is so fucking stacked it genuinely didn't even end up mattering lmao. Even outside of us winning challenges, Dylan and I knew we both had a solid ally in Chris and Chris pulled in Jacob, who I've actually gotten along really well with! I hope I can keep talking to him, because I definitely feel like there's a good chance we'll be on the same tribe again at some point, and I want to be able to trust him.

So at this point I kinda feel like I'm doing okay. I have an idol, Dylan and I have both made solid connections both apart and together, and we were able to make it past us being on the same tribe together. Now it's just a matter of trying to scrape by each vote, garnering solid connections with people, and hoping that every swap goes in our favor. Things will probably turn south eventually, so right now I'm just happy that things have been going well. I hope that they can continue to go that way!! I feel like both dylan and I have a good shot of making it far in this game, but I hope that it's me that goes farther ;)
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Stoner (Gaiaphagee) Confessional EP:4
https://youtu.be/nC4rCYQ-KqE
1591 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Stoner (Gaiaphagee) Confessional EP:4
https://youtu.be/w_v-z0XR3Xw

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!