This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3019 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
I think most improved has to be Bobby
3019 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
Most improved is you nasty
3019 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Most improved is a new award that I put specifically for this season. Most improved doesn't just look at your placement, but if I feel like your strategy improved at all. And there is one person who really stuck out to me. This person did everything they didn't do their first season. They found an idol and managed to outlast all of their other alliance members. So this award goes to Aaron!
3019 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
Congrats Aaron!
3019 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Now I wanna hear what your guys guesses is on worst move?
3019 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
I think worst move is going to be the destruction of the second alliance post merge
3019 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
I think it will be aaron turning on the alliance
3019 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
If I would have won it would have been Nasty taking me
3019 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
What do you mean Nasty?
3019 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
I think the collapse of the other alliance post merge due to miscommunication and unnecessary paranoia against one another caused the quick eliminations of Zander, Molli, and Jackson. unless I read that completely wrong
3019 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
Yeah that could be a contender
3019 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Even though he won most improved, he also won worst improved! Aaron said that he was going to get everyone in the other alliance to hate him so that way they wouldn't tryto blindside anyone and he could use his idol to get rid of Mel. What he DIDN'T think about, however, was that he would practically of had to win every immunity challenge after that. To me, that was the worst move of the season. There really weren't to many HORRIBLE moves.
3019 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
It's taking Jay a while that must mean it is a long message
3019 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
I do agree that if you had won,  worst move would have ben me picking you over Bobby
3019 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
Look at that Red you were right

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!