This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Final Tribal Council Day 39

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2918 days 8 hours ago
Sunfire
Red and Tim, please make your final speeches.
The jury, you may ask as many questions as you'd like before you vote.
Please vote as soon as you have made up your mind.
Once I have all the jury votes, I will reveal the winner.
2918 days 8 hours ago
corgi
So, good job again. So, why do you think you deserve my vote? And what was your biggest move?
2918 days 7 hours ago
Sunfire
Red and Tim, you alive?
2918 days 7 hours ago
Sunfire
^That's my question for the final two.
2918 days 7 hours ago
s73100
http://38.media.tumblr.com/78855f45c35cd0701596e9b0ccd98de2/tumblr_nmvzaqFxVG1twoccvo4_r1_250.gif

First off Tim, After I told you that I was considering playing the idol on you trying to find out what they were doing do you regret voting me out?

Red, what were some big game moves that seperate  you from tim

Both, Why do you deserve to win over the other

No response= no vote.
2918 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
im alive sorry i was donig another finale
2918 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
im gonna answer the questions first then ill do my speech
2918 days 7 hours ago
mistiksaint
I don't really have a question. Tim I told you I would vote for you if you made it to the end, thats not necessarily true. See Red you betrayed my trust, I trusted you because of a mutual friend and you betrayed that thus betraying her. I don't care about you, you mean very little to me, so I'm either going to vote for you or against you. But like I said you betrayed my trust and thus her trust, so I am going to ask Jorge if Me2013 is allowed to post on this discussion giving her verdict one way or the other. If not I'll have to get her decision in private but that is how I am going to decide my vote.

Mel should I vote for Red, someone who used my friendship with you to betray me? Or should I vote against him and hopefully be the reason Tim wins.
2918 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
Sam i didn't vote u out, i actually didn't know they were voting u out i thought everyone was voting mistik, so i dont regret it cuz i didn't vote u out

i deserve to win over red because he should have been gone at f4 but i did promise my loyalty to him and he had to rely on random org to get here
2918 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
my biggest move was targeting mistik, because i was so obvious in public on getting mistik, people didn't wannaa get rid of me (exception of mistik) because i let people know who my target was...it was a good thing that mistik went at f5 because that was my agenda from merge on

I deserve it because i didn't have to rely on random.org to get in the f2
2918 days 7 hours ago
mistiksaint
I can verify what Tim is saying Sam, My vote got negated but I voted for you along with Red, Winston and Corgi.
2918 days 7 hours ago
Sunfire
Jonas, please speak with her in private
2918 days 7 hours ago
Sunfire
1/8 votes received
2918 days 7 hours ago
mistiksaint
I mean I didn't really even target you until the F5 tim, I knew you were coming after me and I didn't really care cause you didn't have the numbers. It wasn't until my alliance flipped that you got the numbers
2918 days 7 hours ago
RedWing91
Sorry I was doing something else. I will post a speech and answer all questions soon
2918 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
i think it was smart by me i just kept voting u and let the other people get picked off, and made my goal clear lol just waited for other people to vote with me

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!