This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Final Tribal Council Day 39

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2933 days 7 hours ago
corgi
Timmmmm, pls post a speech :)
2933 days 7 hours ago
Sunfire
There aren't many questions so far so speeches pleeeeaaaaaasssseeee
2933 days 7 hours ago
RedWing91
When I saw this cast I thought. "I can do this." Even though I was on a tribe with two people I'd recently voted out, one that I had trouble trusting and one that I wanted out big time. And before the first challenge was even played I had everyone willing to vote Jonas out. But between the start of the game and us losing the second challenge. Everyone had a change of heart, including me and Luis was voted out. And me, Winston, Jonas and Tim became Brawn strong. But the box was opened and we ended up being split up and me and Jonas grew stronger and connected with Corgi we managed to avoid tribal right up until we ended up with the cheater on our tribe and that is when shit hit the fan. Jonas had my back when I tried to get the host to do the right thing and have him removed and we succeeded. Trae was kicked. That brought the total of tribals I went to premerge to two.

At the merge there were two alliances going on. But for the first merge they managed to come together to vote out Issa. Which was good for me cause he did nothing for my game. At the final 9 the tribe was split. Jonas/Winston/Greg and Tim/Tiffany/Sam/Molli and me and Corgi seemingly trusted by both. And Corgi was conflicted about which side to go with. Since I was the one that pitched taking out Molli in the first place I did my best to steer him to take her out. I targeted Molli cause out of the final 9 she was the only one I hadn't talked to. And I convinced Tim to vote that way as well putting myself firmly in the majority. After Molli went Tiffany got very mad and I started getting a bad feeling about her and me and Jonas talked and decided that Tiffany should be the next one to go. The challenge only increased that and we gathered the votes and Tiffany went home. Before that vote was even finalized Jonas and myself had the next one figured out. We thought Tim was more likely to have an Idol (oops) so we decided that Sam would be the next to go and we easily gathered the votes. But after that vote was sent I found out something's, and even with them I still deliberated with myself weather or not to vote Jonas out. Because despite how things stared in this game we had started becoming almost friends. But early Monday morning I made the decision to vote him out. It wasn't an easy decision might not even have been the best one. So when I got on I right away sent a message to Corgi asking him what he was thinking for the final 5 vote and he gave the answer I was hoping for I didn't even need to convince him. And I quickly sent a message to Tim and he was of course all aboard cause he had wanted Jonas out for a while. But it wasn't until I called the shot that it happened. At final four was the first time I was actually in any danger of going home. I knew that I was getting at least 2 votes but I managed to secure Tim's vote. Then it would have come down to a FIRE MAKING challenge if people would have been on when tribal was called for and I think that I would have had a decent chance of beating Winston in it. At the final 3 I won individual immunity when I needed it most.

To the jury members:
Isaa/BadGirlsClubfan - You were just the easy first target cause both sides agreed. And I hope you vote for who you think played the better game and make your own decision.
Nick/thegreendragon193 - I think your vote is kinda up in the air. I'm not sure where you stand.
Molli/HotMolli - I hope that you vote for who played better and not just the one you were aligned with.
Tiffany/Jaesus123 - Trust was broken on both sides and I hope that you vote based on game and not bitterly.
Gregory/DryIceBros - Not sure where your head is at. I just hope you make an educated vote.
Sam/s73100 - Deja vu. I hope that you vote based on game and not based on friendship and who didn't vote you out.
Jonas/mistiksaint - Not sure what to say to you. You made your thought process pretty clear. And I can't argue with it. But I will say vote who you think played better not who
2933 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
-Got caught off-

Jonas/mistiksaint - Not sure what to say to you. You made your thought process pretty clear. And I can't argue with it. But I will say vote who you think played better not who you are less bitter against. Cause who wants to lose cause of a bitter jury.
Winston/Bulldozer24  - I don't know if you like either one of us better then the other.
Francesca/corgi - We worked well together for most of the merge. But I went with who I thought didn't vote me at final 4.

Yes I betrayed some friendships in this game but In a way I was also loyal to my alliance. Four of the final 5 were Brawn. The four I made an alliance with at our first tribal.

I just ask that you all vote for who you think played better and not because you are bitter.
2933 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
@Corgi
So, good job again. So, why do you think you deserve my vote? And what was your biggest move?

I think I deserve your vote because I managed to keep myself safe until final 4. Never being in danger of going home until then. And I was one of the shot callers on all Merge vote but Nicks which I wasn't at. I didn't manage to win a lot of challenges but I used my social and strategic skills to keep myself safe.

My biggest move I think was the Jonas vote. I think that if he would have stayed he would have had a good chance of making it to the end.
And in a way Mollis vote was big to because it put me firmly in majority for the rest of merge.
2933 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
Not gonna lie this wasn't my best game I just was a loyal player straight up i said who id vote for and that was it

if u asked me i was voting for i probalby wouldnt' have lied

i tumbled from the brawns majority to the beauty majority to whoever the majority was postmerge

i just voted either a with my heart which was basically mistik or b whatever my alliance wanted

i deserve this because i was loyal to everyone (except mistik i guess) i didnt' lie once i didn't vote for jaesus i didn't vote for sam i didn't backstab anyone the only person that i went after was mistik...i was loyal to the people i was with

Me going after Mistik helped me because everyone knew my goal and didn't want to get rid of me
2933 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
@Sam
Red, what were some big game moves that separate  you from Tim.

I touched on this in my speech and in my answer to Corgi. I was one of the shot callers on the merge vote offs,
Issa - I approached both sides and neither had any suggestion on who to go for so I pitched issa cause he wasn't with either
Molli - I was the main reason she went home. One side wanted Jonas gone but that wasn't best for me and Joans/Greg/Winston didn't have a preference so I pitched Molli who I didn't trust
Tiffany - Me and Jonas called it after Tiffany got mad about Molli
Sam - Me and Jonas called it after we got Tiffany locked down
Jonas - Me and Corgi made it happen
Corgi - I was the sole vote

Both, Why do you deserve to win over the other

For the reason I stated above. I was at the forefront of the votes. Tim just gunned for Jonas and only got it when I decided on it.
2933 days 6 hours ago
mistiksaint
@corgi told you Red and I discussed voting out Sam days before we even talked to you about it.
2933 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
@Jonas
Mel should I vote for Red, someone who used my friendship with you to betray me? Or should I vote against him and hopefully be the reason Tim wins.

Jonas I did not use your friendship with Mel to betray you. I didn't know what she had said to you. I didn't know she had told you that you could trust me. Me voting you out didn't have anything to do with you being friends with her.

I really don't want to get into it with you on here.
2933 days 6 hours ago
Sunfire
This Mel girl is sure becoming a character on this season.
2933 days 6 hours ago
mistiksaint
No you may not have voted me out because of her, you voted me out because of what? Because I told your friend I am good in challenges? That I've won 8 individual immunities in games with you and to that point you had never won one? You got upset because I didn't even say you were bad just that I was good? You claimed that as your biggest move but in reality you took outside information from someone not playing this game (something said in a confessional of a different game I might add) and you used that as your motivation to vote me out. I didn't even say you were bad, I just said I was good and that he shouldn't underestimate me, but that hurt your precious ego too much so you voted out the person who had your back most. If you didn't vote me out you wouldn't have been in the situation you were in at the f4, Corgi would have probably gone home, and you/me/winston would have been the f3.
2933 days 6 hours ago
Sunfire
2/8 votes received!
2933 days 6 hours ago
lionsden121
im just saying i think i had reds back the most
2933 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
You forgot the part that you told him to go f*** himself after he said his wife could beat you.
2933 days 6 hours ago
Sunfire
Gregory is back on the jury (I thought he would be away still).

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!