This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8: Diary Room

Topic » Week 8: Diary Room

2834 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
Diary Room: This Is Where you can Let out your Personal thoughts on other Housemates and Let the people know about your game.

Visual: http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1516004.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Celebrity%20Big%20Brother

Rules:
1) Your Characters Thoughts are Private in here Noone Else will know about them
2) Please Do A Couple Sessions a Day To Give Viewers Just an Insight Like a Typical RP. Show Off Your Character
3) Don't become Biased Reading others DRs Just Play and Have Fun

-Post when week 8 starts-
2834 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
I need to win this HOH to sure my safety again this week cause this is all or nothing and to see who is loyal to anyone
2834 days 6 hours ago
America, I need to win HOH this week, or you may see my ass on the block for the 3rd week in a row.
http://67.media.tumblr.com/a6814729b54dc5a86a8eb33bf1df4012/tumblr_nqugy9NPOE1u91yv5o3_r1_400.gif
I'm not having that! I'm just praying for a win, or for someone NOT to put me up this week. That's all I'm asking BB!
2834 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
This HoH would be amazing to win. I need to protect my alliance because we could be in danger
2834 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
It would be great if 1 of my alliance wins it. But if my team loses the odds of us all being safe this week is pretty slim.
2834 days 5 hours ago
bad18life
Thank God Nick is the HOH right now. Finally I get to relax. The Fourth Element is about to take over.
2834 days 5 hours ago
Archerskyfire
AHHHH I finally won something! I'm safe this week and so is my alliance, I know this is going to be a great week
2834 days 5 hours ago
IceQueen2
I clearly can't win anything but at least Nick pulled out a win. Now I don't have to worry and can kick back with my slop shakes and whatever other gross shit you bring us.
2834 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
I'm requesting some sex on the beach cocktails when I walk into that jury house.
2834 days 5 hours ago
>Nikki stutters, slightly pissed.
https://67.media.tumblr.com/33ff8d4bb51aafb9233f956a7d3c691c/tumblr_oag81oSSBl1vy7zg1o1_500.gif
I can't even tell you how much I HATE being a have-not again! This is my 4th time big brother, '4th'. My body is going to be pushed past a breaking point. I can't stand another moment on a damn ice bed, and the taste of slop!
>She covers her face with her hands, taking them down.
On the other hand, my main ally Nick is HOH this week, meaning I most likely can take a breather. But, for some reason I'm suspecting a bigger alliance in the house .. one that includes Nick and Julie. The way she stole him away the other night was very unnerving and I can't help to think that something fishy was involved. I trust Nick, not to put me on the block .. but I have to watch out for some people in the house.
2834 days 4 hours ago
Maya10
Im...happy won HOH but ill be for sure be on the block since im not in his alliance even if he said he is loyal to me...im sorry i dont trust someone whoz in a alliance with people might want me out...
2834 days 4 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Sighs and rubs his forehead*
It's just like.... I have no effort left at this point ya know?
2834 days 4 hours ago
iGoddess
-Looks at the camera with a blank stare, taking a deep breath.
I can't even say I'm coming home Ivy..
-Shakes her head in disappointment.
2834 days 3 hours ago
IceQueen2
Nikki brings up a four person alliance consisting of Me, Dylan, Nikki and Josiah. Which honestly is a great idea. I wish I thought of it sooner.
-She laughs a little-
On one hand I have the Fourth Element, and on the other I have this new blossoming alliance. Sheep my ass Lezia. Julie ain't sheparding me and you aren't either.
2834 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
Lezia tries so hard to bully someone. It's a game and people lie. It's Big Brother.
2834 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
Yes. Im practically avoiding nick cause i bet his little loyal alliance will whisper shit and believe anything they said. If he want to know crap he first talk to me then believe them and think their true.

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!