This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8: Diary Room

Topic » Week 8: Diary Room

2831 days 8 hours ago
DBWs
*He tries to gather his thoughts, going to the DR*
Chenbot: Dylan, please cast your vote to evict
Dylan: Ugh... I don't know, I vote to evict Evelyn...
Chenbot: Thank you
Dylan: Ugh.
*He makes his way back to the living room couch*
2831 days 8 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*gets up and walks into the dr*
Julie: Hello Nick, please cast your vote to evict

I... I sadly vote to evict Evelyn, I'm sorry

Julie: Thank you
*walks out*
2831 days 8 hours ago
Rain848
Julie Chen: Julie Please go to the DR

*Julie walks in and sits down*

Hey Julie

Julie Chen: Please Cast your vote to Evict

Hopefully this happens I vote to Evict Josiah

*She walks back out and sits down*
2831 days 8 hours ago
bad18life
I really thought I was a goner. Maya you better hope I don't win HOH. Because I'm coming after you.
2831 days 8 hours ago
>Nikki heads into the DR.
Julie; Hey Nikki!
Nikki; Hello again Julie!
Julie; Who do you vote to evict?
Nikki; I guess Evelyn? This is all going so fast.
Julie; Thank you.
>She heads out of the DR.
2831 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Argh the 3 people who thinks josiah is fine to be kept in. You guys are screw and im screw. Thanks!
2831 days 8 hours ago
DBWs
I evicted Evelyn thinking that Josiah has won more comps, so it could be better to have someone like that with Nikki and I. However, it may of been a mistake to keep him because he is going to be a much bigger threat in the long term.
*He puts his head in his hands*
Gotta live with it...
2831 days 8 hours ago
I hated having to choose between Josiah and Eve.
>Nikki tears up and wipes her eyes.
Eve, I'm sorry this happened to you. You deserved so much better in the situation.
2831 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
Ive been calculating on every vote and now noone voted him out and lord i worry for my game more then ever
2831 days 7 hours ago
Archerskyfire
The first half of the night went great. Lezia got evicted as planned. I felt bad, but seeing her throw those toilet paper rolls just shows how immature she was being. The second half was not so great. Maya won so I knew I was safe, but my allies Evelyn and Josiah got nominated. I evicted Evelyn because she wouldn't help my game, plus it keeps a bigger target like Josiah in the house
*pumps my fist*
But final 7 baby! I'm feeling confident. I've got Josiah's support thanks to this last week plus this eviction, the Nick Oreo unofficial alliance, plus Nikki and I's secret alliance. Everything is looking good, I just have to keep making people believe I'm loyal to a fault so they keep me around and I can do some work

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!