This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8: Diary Room

Topic » Week 8: Diary Room

2844 days 4 hours ago
Addrian
It's weird being back in the house knowing I was pre jury flop
ZING!
2844 days 4 hours ago
iGoddess
I'm loving these zings, especially mine, working out in there Ivy's 5.. I see what you did there, Addrian. All joking aside.. I need to win this veto.. how? I have no idea.. I see a slider puzzle in the back.. it's just like yoga, take a deep breath and work it out.
2844 days 4 hours ago
Rain848
Lord I'm going to try but not going to try I don't think a 4th veto is needed unless Leiza or Niles come close
2844 days 4 hours ago
iGoddess
Hearing Evelyn's come back gave me hope. It's all I need.. she's sure she's in the finale.. so what's happening between her alliance? Is she leading, being dragged.. she is in such a good spot, she said that out loud. And you BET your bottom dollar I will be using that against her.
2844 days 4 hours ago
IceQueen2
Lezia's Zing was so accurate. Honestly... I tried so hard to tolerate her and be nice to everyone but I just can't. That last comment was literally the last straw. She's GONE.
2844 days 4 hours ago
Addrian
I'm only in the house for a little I have to take advantage of these zings !
2844 days 4 hours ago
iGoddess
-Sits down calmly smirking;
http://i.imgur.com/myRCR.jpg
Looking for something Nick? Oops.. guess it ain't yours.
-Lifts the veto necklace.
Zing!
2844 days 3 hours ago
Rain848
Lord she pulled the veto out of somewhere probably from my ass because that's where everything is supposedly and the god damn sheep comment is annoying I'm not leading them anywhere isn't that what a shepherd is suppose to do

http://33.media.tumblr.com/5e85a6218f69595376b20d9ed67bcabf/tumblr_ns4ni8uRwX1uzobd0o1_250.gif
2844 days 3 hours ago
IceQueen2
-Sits down and shuts her eyes, fake sleeping and then pretends to wake up-
Oh sorry what was that? I was just sleeping again..
-Laughs a bit-
Nice to know that not making a huge target of myself is considered sleeping..
2844 days 3 hours ago
Addrian
Peace out big brother!
2844 days 3 hours ago
iGoddess
So now I have this.. it's the ticket for another week in this madhouse. My guess is the replacement nominee is Dylan. Nikki and Dylan have been duo-etting lately, so my guess is he has her save, then Julie, and the others. It's practically a loose-loose situation. It's all down to the replacement nominee and who to put on the spotlight at this point. I can see different scenarios.. but at this point, things are just so predictable I might puke.
2844 days 3 hours ago
IceQueen2
Lezia has a bad attitude AND a kid too? God damn.
2844 days 3 hours ago
iGoddess
I know what I need to do, but Nick seems to be nowhere.. as per usual, that zing was spot on.. where has he been all this time?
-Rolls her eyes.
I'd like to do this game.. what is it with people and sleeping in this house..?!
2844 days 3 hours ago
bulldoggy559
This game has gotten... Laughable I think
*Smiles a little, glancing off thinking*
It's not an even playing field... There are 2-3 people, eh actually 2 people that will whip everyone in a finals showdown. But everyone wants to sing kumbaeya and worry about their friends for every nomination - that's great until you get to finals and realize you dragged someone there 6 weight classes ahead of you
*Looks at the camera*
I thought it was a totem pole, now it seems like it's just too many stupid people and some smart ones that are good at hiding in the friend fog
2844 days 2 hours ago
Rain848
Damn I didn't even notice that Josiah hasn't been nommed homegirl makes some valid arguements not going to lie but I mean I have to think this around forsure

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!