This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 9: DIARY ROOM

Topic » WEEK 9: DIARY ROOM

2830 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
Diary Room: This Is Where you can Let out your Personal thoughts on other Housemates and Let the people know about your game.

Visual: http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1516004.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Celebrity%20Big%20Brother

Rules:
1) Your Characters Thoughts are Private in here Noone Else will know about them
2) Please Do A Couple Sessions a Day To Give Viewers Just an Insight Like a Typical RP. Show Off Your Character
3) Don't become Biased Reading others DRs Just Play and Have Fun

-Post when week 9 starts-
2830 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
Yes! Thank god dylan one!
2830 days 11 hours ago
Archerskyfire
So Dylan won HoH which pretty much means I'm going to be nominated this week
*sighs*
I just have to hope for veto. I'll try to talk to him to see where his head's at
2830 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
The way josiah goes to nikki go whisp whisp. He is already shaking his booty cause he know he will be up on the damn block
2830 days 10 hours ago
I'm so glad Dylan won HOH! It mostly means that I will most likely make final 6!
>Nikki squeals and clasps her hands together.
This is amazing, and I am just proud of pulling out a good win on this one!
2830 days 10 hours ago
bad18life
With Dylan as HOH, I should be good because he saved me yesterday, but you can never be so sure.
2830 days 10 hours ago
DBWs
This was a dangerous time to win HoH, Nikki and I were playing the middle but we seemed to have hitched our wagon with Josiah at this point. Maya and Niles probably have my back more than Nick and Julie, so I may have to put up Nick and Julie as my safest option. If I gotta put up a renom, things are gonna get sketchy.
2830 days 10 hours ago
bad18life
It's going to suck if I'm wrong about Julie and Nick was the one to evict me.
2830 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Wake up buddy. We are week 9. Its game time for everyone and everyone needs to stop kissing up everyone ass and play for their own games wise not your "alliance"
2830 days 9 hours ago
bad18life
Maya is such a puppet man. She gives this reason of everybody is a threat, but can't tell me why I'm such a threat to her game. Like I don't care that you put me up on the block, but give me a reason on why.
2830 days 9 hours ago
bad18life
At this point, I wouldn't mind going to jury. People are so stupid. I'm good at competitions.
-He laughs-
That is the sorry excuse I have ever heard. I have only won twice while Julie won like 5 times and is also in alliances. I just want to relax for once.
2830 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Seriously josiah. I think i did pinch a damn nerve when your precious bitch left now your pushing and pushing for an explanation that i dont know what else to say. Opps i forgot to mention YOU WERE NEVER ON THE BLOCK JACKASS.

Im donr with everyone who thinks that josiah will bring them to the end when he will backstab everyone
2830 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Im sorry dylan im not gonna see your HOH cause the people are like to kiss up ass are gonna talk shit behind my back he better be a loyal only alliance to me instead of the bitch nikki and josiah
2830 days 8 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Kelsey if you're watching this I swear I like Dylan, hit me up
*winks*
2830 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
I've been building something with Dylan in the last couple of weeks I hope it made a difference
2830 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
I see where dylan loyalty is.... thanks buddy. I cant trust you no more

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!