This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 9: DIARY ROOM

Topic » WEEK 9: DIARY ROOM

2840 days 13 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Well America we will see how this week is going to go - are we going to stay with the same lets not nominate the comp winners and game winning threats because who fucking knows why

OR

Are we going to pull our heads out of our asses and remove the people in the front running when we have the chance?

*Smiles and gives a sarcastic thumbs up*

Looking forward to finding out

*Rolls his eyes and leaves the DR*
2840 days 13 hours ago
bad18life
Like I don't get some of these people. Like they're mean for no reason.
2840 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
Ever since Evelyn left its been real tough for me. She was my number 1 in the game. I'm ready to ride with Nikki and Dylan to the end. Nikki is someone I've been aligned to since day 1 and Dylan and I both have nudes leaked online.
-He laughs-
2840 days 12 hours ago
I'm hoping this nomination ceremony goes well. I'm not really too worried about it at this point.
>Nikki shrugs.
To my understanding, it's me, Dylan and Josiah as a core 3, and it seems like a good bond. Others in the game are just the pieces to us getting to the end, America.
>She smirks a little bit.
2840 days 12 hours ago
bulldoggy559
I'll probably be nominated... I didn't get much other than nodding from Dylan so hey... I tried
*Laughs a little*
This whole experience will be worth it when the jury casts its votes and one of these idiots sits there with a
*Makes a ridiculous shocked face*
Face like they can't believe they didn't win. Well you didn't set yourself up to win so what do you expect?
*Smirks*
Much love America
2840 days 12 hours ago
DBWs
This was probably a bad week to win HoH, I don't think anyone was after me this week but I'll be making some enemies. I have to make sure the enemies I make don't win this veto, and that I cover my bases with the rest of the people so I'm not forced to win that veto next week. This will be either a big move to put on my resume, or the first piece of evidence of my demise.
2840 days 12 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I'm not surprised to be nominated at all, but this sucks being up against Julie. We've been together since like the first week, and I don't want either of us going. I'm really going to try for the veto because I'm not sure if I'd stay against Julie. If I can't win it, I hope Julie does so someone else goes up
2840 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
I may have to pitch something to Niles if I get off the block and Jojo goes up that would be my best shot I voted with him last week so hopefully that counts for something
2838 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Wave my veto at the camera- look at that bitches!
I wont the veto and i can save anyone i like. Now to decide really hard
2838 days 17 hours ago
DBWs
Maya winning the veto could be horrible, if she saves either nominee it basically is going to force me to work with Nikki and Josiah to get to the final 3. I was hoping I could play the middle with these nominees, and somehow get to the final 3 with Nikki and Maya but now more than ever it seems impossible.
*He sighs*
I'm going to have to pick a side if that veto is used...
2838 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
They kinda suck. Josiah keeps going up like he is campaigninh to save his ass when he isnt in the chair yet. Same with nikki whispering with dylan and josiah. They just think those two try to get my only alliance to fill his head with BS they have other thing coming and that is me saying to dylan he needs to pick a side cause idc i will used it to save the people who will keep me save

And this whole they will come after me. Buddy thats them filling your head with shit. Your with me but prove you dont trust me
2838 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
I'm the total shield in this game. Julie and Maya both want me out and Nick probably by association wants me out as well. If I go this week that would leave new targets in the open. But like I said before, I'm just trying to advance Dylan and Nikki further.
2838 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
I tried so hard in that comp I can say if I go home I gave it my all and I'm totally fine with that
2838 days 16 hours ago
Maya10
Dylan is stupid on trusting them! Guess dylan i will damn used the veto and your put up josiah or your precious nikki cause your a fucking dickhead for now trusting me
2838 days 16 hours ago
Maya10
Goes to the diary. Put on my veto necklace-

I will used it to save julie. Seem everypne is scare of her. Im gonna save him. Sorry nick and dylan i hope you realise how much of an asshole you are to me when im trying to show you what they are doing. Seem josiah got up your ass good this time

-exit the diary room and walks to the living room-

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!