This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 9: DIARY ROOM

Topic » WEEK 9: DIARY ROOM

2827 days 15 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I think I have a good chance of the veto being used on me, if not on Julie. The difficult part is going to be keeping us both in the house with votes
2827 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
Holy Fuck! That just happened
2827 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
Wasn't hoping for that replacement nominee but I mean nothing I can do about that but I mean I have to hope Nick is the one saved
2827 days 15 hours ago
DBWs
*He shrugs*
I officially hitched my wagon to Nikki and Josiah. Originally I wanted to make sure I wasn't in the final 3 with them thinking Josiah would probably take Nikki, but Maya forced me to pick a side. I'd rather go with the devils I know than the devils I just nominated...
2827 days 15 hours ago
bad18life
Well making it to final 6 is very big for me. But I'm going to see what Dylan wants to do and Dylan, Nikki and I can take the house by storm.
2827 days 15 hours ago
Archerskyfire
So I'm glad Julie was saved, I just figured Maya would save me but it's cool. I think I'll have the votes but I'm not sure. I saved Josiah's ass twice, Maya and I are close, Julie confirmed her vote with me, and Nikki I've been tight with since week 1. I just hope this doesn't all blow up in my face
2827 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Now im just gonna be away from everyone. I have been lied to. And im done with it. Im my own person....-sigh- but i will talk to nick tonight...he wont be going home on my terms...
2826 days 17 hours ago
bulldoggy559
So... yeah I uh... no words
*Shakes his head*
Why the fuck Maya used the POV I have NO idea... like girl what the fuck are you stupid?
*Sighs*
It was real big brother - there isn't anything else I can say to these people. It's not even a close race at this point... so prepare for a unanimous jury vote and an extremely predictable remainder of the season
*Smiles and leaves the DR*
2826 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
*Nikki enters the DR*
Julie; Hi Nikki!
Nikki; Hey Julie!
Julie; Who'd you like to evict?
Nikki; I sadly ... so so so sadly, vote to evict Nick. I'm sorry ...
-She heads out of the DR, tearing
2826 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
*Josiah walks to the DR*
Julie: Hey Josiah
Josiah: Hey Julie
Julie: Please cast your vote.
Josiah: I have to evict Nick. Sorry...
Julie: Thanks Josiah
Josiah: -He nods and leaves the DR-

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!