This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 10: Diary Room

Topic » Week 10: Diary Room

2834 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
Lord I woke up feeling like Pdiddy and POV is today lord let's fucking pray let's fucking pray I get that damn veto
2834 days 11 hours ago
DBWs
Honestly I'd most want Julie to go this week, but with the current noms I'm going to have to stick with Maya and Julie. If I win the veto, who knows what could go down, but for now, I'm all aboard the get the sleeping giant out train.
2834 days 9 hours ago
DBWs
Julie is out of the challenge, and so is the worst case scenario of her winning the veto and taking off Maya, putting me up.
*He takes a deep breath*
We good.
2834 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Laugh hard- hahahahaha
2834 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Screams with joy- guess who is still in bitch
2834 days 8 hours ago
Rain848
After the talk with Dylan I feel if Maya stays on the block she has a better chance of staying if I go on it can be 50/50 but Niles and Nikki had a arguement so I don't know if Nikki would shift her target to him or what not
2834 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
One of my probably last pitches in this game to Nikki i need to talk to Dylan ofcourse still because i hope i have Maya as a vote and Dylan as a vote so Nikki is not needed to vote but i mean i can leave saying i tried and played the hell out of this game
2834 days 6 hours ago
DBWs
So the first time someone on the block won the veto they didn't use it, the second time they used it on the other nominee, and finally someone who was on the block used the veto on themselves. We're slowly evolving, America.
2833 days 17 hours ago
bulldoggy559
I kind of thought the game was picking up when Maya did her nominations - then Nick was sent home... I sent home Josiah with Dylan as backup - both will good jury management and an ability to win competitions and socialize well...
*Sighs*
But of course Nikki couldn't resist being a Wack bitch and swapped from gameplay focused to what ever could allow her to throw around personal insults and jabs. Really...? You want to take Dylan and Julie to final HOH... And Maya? Especially when you can't play!? Does she not understand she is almost 100% going to walk out after me? I mean with Maya and I in with her and Dylan she could smack Dylan out and then if she had a good speech she would win! *laughs* but one of either Dylan or Julie will be in the final and Nikki/Maya have no hope of beating them

*Thumbs up*
My vote is for Dylan - but damn is that kid dense for not tossing out his ONLY competition
2833 days 12 hours ago
DBWs
Julie: Hello Dylan.
Dylan: *Nods* Other Julie.
Julie: Please cast your vote to evict.
Dylan: This is the only shot I've had to take her out, so I gotta evict the comp princess Julie.
Julie: Thank you.
2833 days 12 hours ago
bulldoggy559
If by some miracle of the great lord himself I win this HOH or this VETO then I am in the finals.... literally in the finals by doing almost nothing
*laughs*
You know something is flawed if a "comp threat" gets flavored to the end
2833 days 12 hours ago
I'm hoping Dylan pulls this HOH win.
>Nikki pleads to the camera.
Please BB gods, make some miracles baby!
2833 days 11 hours ago
bulldoggy559
What the fuck LOL
*dances*
2833 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
Sorry but you are in fact going home. I dont care of "not give my vote"
2832 days 18 hours ago
bulldoggy559
So Maya and I have been doing pretty good in these comps... small chance we make it to finals and Dylan goes to Jury?
*laughs a little*
I might have a chance to win if that happens

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!