This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to Woodsboro

Topic » SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to..

831 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
Based on the Movie franchise SCREAM. For this RP it will take place in 1996. Landline rule all so there will be no major cellphones truly, like a flip phone.

For the Opening scene: we will have everyone be at Home and I’m gonna random.org who’s lucky landline will ring first. We will improv it and just have fun.

Ill do a time skip and we will start the next day at school immediately, relationship can be already made as its a small town where everyone knows everyone.

Rules: Just have fun, we will do this for a few hours and if your character dies when the killing happens they are dead. Task will be sent to you regarding a possible killer in the cast.. and task for scenes
831 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
~Opening at 2:30-3 PM PAC to give time unless I have enough applicants Ill start sooner, keep an eye for mail~
831 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
~This Will Open at 3 PM PAC~
831 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
[Woodsboro]
https://64.media.tumblr.com/97cadc889539f7e8bf3c9f6b9a31577e/f43228863f2da32f-8f/s540x810/9253346a8204655adaefa8ee67d83ae40398aa88.gif

*A House sits in the Darkness, No Cars are Parked in the driveway. The View turns to someone opening the Popcorn and placing it on the stove top*

https://media4.giphy.com/media/3otPoA9KigoJ52bFAY/giphy.gif

*The View Shifts once more and its on a Landline ringing*

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mckthnJugG1rpc5kho1_500.gif

(Hi going to send out Mails. Post that you are here and ill give some more time to get settled)
831 days 7 hours ago
adamslater19
(Here)
831 days 7 hours ago
Mitsuki
(Here!~)
831 days 7 hours ago
nateclove
(Def here!)
831 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
(heeere!!)
831 days 7 hours ago
Scarelet
(Here!)
831 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Here)
831 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
(here!!)
831 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
[THE LANDLINE RINGS AT THE DELGADO RESIDENCE]
831 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Van hears the phone ringing he groans and heads on downstairs calling out*
“Bro you could have at least got the damn phone!”
*he picks it up answering*
“Hello?”
831 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
[Voice]
*Sounds like a clear Junky*
Hey.. Hey… I know I’m suppose to wait to call but..do you still have got any of that good stuff still ya know Oxy, Percs, Xannys
831 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
(Feel free to interact in your own homes, if youre a student you guys know each other. No one can reach the Delgado residence)
831 days 7 hours ago
adamslater19
*Krystal would be checking her Daily news reports*

*Jason would be watching a horror film*
Ayo, Blondie don't go down there... Too late *Shakes head* These films are so predictable

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!