This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to Woodsboro

Topic » SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to..

842 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
*The Popcorn is smoking profusely, and everything Van just said Echoes through the phone before the Landline cuts off*
842 days 16 hours ago
coolKat
(Hope I’m not too late to like join this lol)

*Vance just chills at home. Laying on the couch with a chocolate box on his stomach as he watches some 1950s classic*
842 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Jesus fucking christ!”
*He gets the popcorn off the heat moving it to the sink waving the smoke away coughing a bit, he hears the phone echo what he says and sets it down*
“What the hell is happening?”
*He cautiously looks around very creeped out by everything that happening*
842 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
Courtney: *Calls Brooklyn twirling her landline*

Drake: *Is seen pacing around his room and he turns on Top Story*

Joan Moon: It Marks One Year Since the Mysterious disappearance of local teenage girl Holly Delfonte, It has been a quite Night in Woodsboro. A Candlelight visual hoping for her return is set in town square. Joan Moon signing out

*He scoffs*

I hate that bitch she does not deliver like that Gale chick
842 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
*As van looks around the Land line rings loudly behind him*
842 days 16 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Eli continues abusing the eardrums of any nearby inhabitant, namely his dog, who lets out a long, mournful howl.  Eli sets his guitar down and leans forward to scratch behind the canines ears.*
https://64.media.tumblr.com/f6b4cbd8e43d78eb2543ad0e74c5f8b9/5904fb86ee1066a9-04/s540x810/cf863f21796d9d24ec6313e45cd52f35682ae6be.gif

That good, huh? Message received Gonzo. Lets go potty, buddy.
*He hops out of bed and downstairs, opening his backdoor while Gonzo runs to fertilize the grass.*

. . .

*Claudia, too buzzed and unbothered to continue her morning prep, leaves her little office space-- grabbing her glass as she paces around her house.*
842 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
(You’re good Coolkat I was gonna mail you)
842 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Van jumps and then puts a hand on his chest*
“Alright, get yourself together Van…”
*He looks at the id seeing his brother’s name he picks up*
“Hey tanner whats up?”
842 days 16 hours ago
Scarelet
*Brooklyn closes her journal and steps away from her desk*

*she lays in her bed and flips the tv on, some old horror movie is playing as she stares at the tv*

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c3/40/8e/c3408e4e41b82587104441f3d1495647.gif

Brooklyn: "Gross..."

*she flips the channel to some other weird show before deciding to just turn the tv off*
842 days 16 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jason heads to the kitchen and grabs a bottle of beer and rings Krystal*

*Krystal answers the landline* Hello?

Jason : Hey cous, How're things?

Krystal : Honestly Annoying, My boss keeps hitting on me, but if i talk to one of the girls at work they won't believe me, And i'm on some report i don't care about

Jason : What's the report, Lack of men in your life

Krystal : Wow... Maybe the reports on why your dad left the house

Jason : *Laughs* Got me there cous, What is the report about?

Krystal : The Town's scenery

Jason : What Scenery, Nothing happens around this town, It's a lame city

Krystal : You're telling me
842 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Rinnie widens her eyes, immediately changing her posture.
"HAHAHAHA!! That was just impromptu, girlypops. You know I cut out dairy for our catalogue modeling ventures just like you asked me to! Um..."
Rinnie looks back at her TV, a freeze frame on James Van Der Beek's abs.
"...I'm visually learning a lot right now.  Like, I'm studying. What about you girlypops?"

~

Iden tilts his head, looking back at a convenient placed clock with relates the exact time, day and hour of where this is taking place, before looking over at Nancy, dazed and very confused.
"...What's... a podcast?"
842 days 16 hours ago
coolKat
*Vance continues to eat the box of chocolates on his chest as he continues watching Tarantula… the true 50s classic* “Fuck this movie sucks…”
842 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
[Voice]
*Clearly not his brother*
The Twins in the shining were always together..

*Music is heard coming from upstairs and through the phone*

But I don’t think he will make it to act 2

*Its cuts again immediately a loud slam is heard*
842 days 16 hours ago
adamslater19
Krystal : So what are you up to Cous *Still on the landline*

Jason : Watching some lame horror films, Honestly nobody is smart in these films

Krystal : I don't know i find them scary

Jason : Really?

Krystal : Yeah the jumpscares are quite scary but saying that the killer doesn't look scary

Jason : It's just lame, Everything about it is lame

Krystal : Well i'm going to head to bed, Tell Auntie i said night

Jason : No can do, She's already passed out

Krystal : Oh right, Well speak soon *Ends call and puts the landline down and heads to the shower*
842 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
*Nancy shrugs*
"I don't know, it's what you had in your bio. The rest of us just call them audioblogs. But that's besides the point will you help me out or no?"

*After Jasmine goes back to her room and peeks out her window for her bestie Anyssa, who she can see on the phone. She waves*

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!