This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to Woodsboro

Topic » SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to..

842 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Van hears the voice and glances around*
“Yeah I got the stuff, you’re lucky I picked up the phone though. If it was my parents they would have freaked out.”
*He reaches into his pocket grabbing his lighter*
842 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
*Jasmine is in her room, studying hard for a test that literally nobody else cares about. She has on the tv as a background noise*

*Nancy throws a pebble at Iden's window*
842 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
[Voice]
Yea but they aren’t even home so why would we have to worry about that…
842 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
Anyssa dials up her girl, Rinnie, on her big ass landline. She twirls the cord in her fingers as the phone dials, glancing over to her tv every now and then.
842 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
(Yes use the Landline)
842 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Van hears that and makes a face kind of creeped out*
“How do you know they’re not home….? Who the hell even is this?”
842 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Rinnie is sitting in her sofa, with the DVR on as she rewinds the Dawson's Creek episode back to get a glance at James Van der Beek's abs. She jumps at the landline phone ringing, hurrying over to her phone.
"HELLO?? Is this the pizza man? You were supposed to be here like thirty minutes ago?! Wait... does the pizza service call back... Who, like, is this?"

~

Iden lets out a scream from inside his van, immediately opening his van door. He turns off his true crime station radio and quickly puts on a shirt.
"Nancy? It's the middle of the night! And what did we say about throwing rocks at other people's windows? I'm not bailing you out again like last New Years 95 party!"
842 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
*In the background, Van hears popcorn popping very loudly*

[Voice]
Are you gonna get that?
*The Caller ID on the phone say Jason Martinez*
842 days 6 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Eli is strumming at his guitar absently in bed, singing horribly off tune.*

https://64.media.tumblr.com/a47091f7a064eb9c82d4476afb540d0e/5904fb86ee1066a9-67/s540x810/dab62f16129bba7707b7341e9b1506a68a90d61e.gif

Cause maybe, you're gonna be the that saves me. And after all, you're my wonder-- shit!
*He fumbles the chorus, as usual, immediately starting over much to the dismay of his poor dog at the end of his bed.*

(Tiny gif rights.)

. . . .

*Claudia is working on her third bottle of wine, skimming over her headlines for tomorrows broadcast.*
Butter Queen, huh? That's the best we got?
*She sighs, pouring herself another glass.*
842 days 6 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jason would smoke his cigarette whilst watching a horror film*
842 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
Anyssa rolls her eyes. "It's Anyssa, girl.... Anyways, it's a Friday night (is it a friday night?) and I'm bored... so, like, what are you up to?" She leans against the wall.
842 days 6 hours ago
Scarelet
*Brooklyn is sitting in her room writing in her journal*

Brooklyn: ^I seriously don't have the energy for school tomorrow...^

-----

*Javier is at home with the night off eating takeout and watching a nice friendly sitcom*
842 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Van sees the name and grumbles*
“Nice try Jason, caller id got you. Give up the joke here.”
*He hears the popcorn popping and goes to check it out*
842 days 6 hours ago
adamslater19
*Krystal would be writing some reports of the Town and sighs*
842 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
*Nancy rolls her eyes and clambers into the van*
"Move aside dude! You smell like cheetos and bacon. Jesus do you own deodorant?"

*She takes a seat next to him and turns on the recording of his true crime podcast that he had been recording*

"Christ Iden... this story is shit. Lucky for you though I've got a new story for you to talk about. That's why I came by! You won't believe this, but they found a dead body at the side of the road like two hours ago. Hit and run. I think it was his wife that did it. I wrote an article on it but my shitty boss won't give me the front page unless you blow the story up on your podcast."

*Jasmine sighs as she closes her books and heads down to have dinner with her parents.*

"Really? Kale salad again?"

"It's good for your brains, dear," her mom replies.

*Jasmine groans and wonders what her friends are up to*

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!