This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to Woodsboro

Topic » SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to..

864 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
*Vance looks at Eli all angy like and then he looks at Courtney like 😏* “He said he was heading out to the barn because like he and jasmine were gonna… you know.”
864 days 20 hours ago
Scarelet
Javier: "Yeah...its starting to look that way...you go check your van, I gotta radio this in. I'll be right back"

*he jogs over to his car and opens the door to grab the radio talking piece*

Javier: "This is Deputy RodrĂ­guez, I've found a body near the May residence, foul play suspected please advise?"
864 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
[Courtney]
What? Jasmine couldn’t come Vance, her parents said she was like on punishment
*She opens the basement widely*
I hope so I’m thirsty Eli..
*She peeks her head in not seeing the true carnage at the bottom the stairs as the light is off*
You got my margarita? Jason
*She flicks the light on and Jason is visible*
864 days 20 hours ago
adamslater19
Krystal : You never say be right back *Rolls eyes and goes to open her van when she notices her cameraman isn't here* STAN?? Where are you asshole?
864 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
[Courtney]
*Looks at Matt take lead she is shaky at the situation and she is realizing its in her house and she screams*
WHat the holy ducking fuck
864 days 20 hours ago
adamslater19
*Krystal hears the scream* Javier, We gotta go NOW!!! *Rushes inside* Is everyone okay??
864 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
*Vance looks at Courtney with an eyebrow raised* “Huh? But he said… hmmm. Maybe he was too embarrassed of who he was actually hooking up with. I’m going go check on him just in case…”

*Vance exits the main house and heads on out to the barn* “Drake!! You out here man? I don’t wanna see your dong- so cover yourself up.”
864 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Matt is still looking at the situation, full of fear
“I- FUCK!”

He gathers himself together enough to run back upstairs and falls to the floor
864 days 20 hours ago
Scarelet
*Brooklyn jumps because Courtney screamed. She rushes over to look. Covering her mouth from surprise*
864 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
*When Javi walks away and Krystal opens her Door Ghostface surprises Krystal grabbing her in the van stabbing her twice and banging her head on the van, she is knocked out bleeding, Ghostface exits and sneaks towards Javi as he is talking on the Radio*

(Moving things quickly now)
864 days 20 hours ago
Mitsuki
Oh.. oh yeah! You right, sorry man!
*He offers to Vance, unable to see his face in the dark.*
Bro.. what the fuck!?
864 days 20 hours ago
adamslater19
(I've already entered the house lol)
864 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Tanner glances over to the scream*
“What happened?”
864 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
*In the Barn Jasmine and Drake are laying on top of each other gutted and in there stomach cavities are baggies of drugs*
864 days 19 hours ago
Scarelet
Javier: "I hear screaming, I'm going to need back up immediately, please advise!...ah fuck it!"

*he drops the radio thingy and backs out of the car*

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!