This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to Woodsboro

Topic » SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to..

842 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
(Sorry Adam I need that moment to happen!)
*Ghostface swiftly makes his way up to Javi and then stabs him in the back a few times pushing him to the floor as he swiftly makes their getaway to the house*
842 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
*Vance screams, very much like a little girl* “DRAKE! Oh shit! Oh shit!” *Vance hauls ass back towards the house* “Yall! We gotta get the fuck out of here! The killer…”

*dramatic pause* “Is here!”
842 days 20 hours ago
adamslater19
*Krystal is unconscious in the van bleeding*
842 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Matt just sits up against the wall, sweating profusely
842 days 20 hours ago
Scarelet
*Javier gasps in surprise as he's stabbed several times. He falls to the ground crawling towards the house for a moment before fading out*
842 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
[Courtney]
*Sees Matt fall to the floor and she grabs a knife from the block and she sees Vance walk in and she turns to him and stabs him dead in the throat before turning the to the others*
Now back the fuck and noone else will fucking die that doesn’t have to
842 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
*Vance grabs his throat before falling to the floor, and dying ✌️*
842 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Tanner’s eyes widen as he sees courtney murder vance*
“I-It was you…?”
842 days 20 hours ago
Scarelet
*Brooklyn's eyes widen as her best friend commits fucking murder*

*she backs up*

Brooklyn: "Courtney!? What the fuck!?!?!"
842 days 20 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Eli yelps at the sigh of Courtney stabbing someone?!? He stumbles back over the furniture in the dark.*
Dude what the fuck is going on?!
842 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Matt looks over at Courtney murdering a kid in cold blood and just starts shaking with his eyes watering up
842 days 20 hours ago
Mitsuki
*A thought then occurs to Eli.*
Well he did wanna fuck her but instead he got fucked.
*He finds that like.. just a little funny, but also sad because his friend is dead ):*
842 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
Ghostface 2]
*Walks in seeing Courtney already going Ham and they take their Mask off and it’s Anyssa coming in from behind jumping Eli and slashing him down*
As if you had a fucking chance
*She laughs stabbing looking up at Tanner and BrookeI
We killed your fucking Brother because he killed my Step sister you asshole. And then the shit Reporter knew your brother did it and your bitch ass mother payed them off.. so now I’m here with Courtney my true to set things right…Tanner. But thats where you come you were outcasted and he made you feel like nothing

[Courtney]
So thats why you went mad and killed everyone. And you made it easy you came to every crime scene today you fucking idiot, From when we killed the girls at school, your house, and now here. No one left
*She walks to Matt and just stabs him and turn to Brooke*
And you bitch I saved you for Last…because as Jason said every movie needs a Final Girl
842 days 20 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Eli spits up a whole bunch-a blood as he's absolutely dying.*
That's fuckin'.. harsh dude.
*He falls over dead, the twang of his guitar strings signaling that the boy has left the building.*
842 days 20 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Matt just gasps when he gets stabbed. He grabs the handle of the knife in his chest and tries crawling away silently until he can’t go any further and just falls to the floor, dead as fuck

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!