This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to Woodsboro

Topic » SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to..

867 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
[Courtney]
*Walks up to Brooklyn holding her books, avoiding the new’s reporters*
Did you hear what happened!?
867 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
(You may take over as that twin forsure)
867 days 15 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Claudia, who's absolutely too hungover to be of any real value, has been regulated to standing on the side while her more respected and competent co-workers handle the story of said missing girl. She can be seeing yelling into a payphone as this all goes down.*
The fuck do you MEAN you called someone else to do it? Are kidding me, are you actually kidding me?! I've been with you guys for FIVE years, and the best you could hand me was a Beauty Pageant story?

. . .

*Eli, bummed about losing his plug, lingers by his locker looking just absolutely defeated.*
This bites.. *He mutters to himself.*
867 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
Krystal : And were back, News confirmed, Student here at Woodsboro high was found brutally murdered, His name was Van Delgado, He had quite a reputation here, Police are currently questioning the students, As to who did this
Once a quiet town, Now a murder town
867 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Iden tiptoes behind Nancy, holding out his radio mic thingy but the only thing he's able to record is the birds chirping in the distance.

~

Rinnie widens her eyes, looking for Anyssa before spotting her. She squeals, skidaddling over to her before being TRAMPLED by some of the kids that are moving to not get in Krystal's shot.
"WHAT THE HELL??? Oh hi, Anyssa. I'm here."
She dusts off a leave caught in her permed hair, before holding the dixie cup to her ear, walking side by side with Anyssa.
"Did you hear about Van?? That's... so freaky."
867 days 15 hours ago
Scarelet
*Brooklyn glances over at Courtney shaking her head, smiling because she thinks she's about to hear pointless drama*

https://c.tenor.com/X4RCY_aLw2AAAAAM/no-no-no-i-dont-think-so.gif

Brooklyn: "No, no? What happened?"
867 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jason walks in shocked but still has a bad reputation* What you staring at nerd *Has a nerd run away*
867 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
[Drake]
*Stops at Eli’s locker and looks at him*
Why is the school blasted..
https://64.media.tumblr.com/392734b5d28e8f59cea393f5fa8d32c0/tumblr_inline_op1axm5Q8c1rifr4k_540.gif
Did they find home girl finally or something
867 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jason stands by his locker looking angry and shocked*
867 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Tanner walks to school he sees all the news trucks and stuff around and gets overwhelmed*
https://64.media.tumblr.com/ed34078573f5341255c039120cfc3592/ecfba6f26736d43a-32/s250x400/ff31e95eab9dacf86c4029d49670eec52e879b87.gif
^Great… the last thing I needed today… a bunch of news hound trying to pry a story out of me…^
*He keeps his head down not making eye contact with people*
867 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
*Krystal see's Javier* Excuse me, What can you tell us about the boy who was murdered last night Van Delgado, All i know is he has a bad reputation, Why would someone do this?
867 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
Anyssa frowns a bit. "Yeah... it's so sad too.. I was planning on trying coke on my 18th birthday and, like, what am I supposed to do now???? But anyway... Do you think it's connected to that missing girl or whatever..."
867 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
*Vance finally stops checking himself out ignoring the ugly news people as he finally heads inside the school, stopping by Eli’s locker seeing Dylan and him chatting* “Yo my dudes what’s up?”
867 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jason heads over to Tanner* Sorry to hear about Van bro, He was my best mate.. Whoever's done this will pay
867 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
*Jasmine touches Tanner's shoulder gently*

"Hi Tan... I'm really sorry to hear about Van... my condolences."

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!