This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to Woodsboro

Topic » SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to..

853 days 21 hours ago
turkeylover
Anyssa nods. “Yeah… that’s what I thought… I still haven’t forgiven you for making us miss the last Macy’s spread because you needed to use the bathroom after eating extra chessy pizza…. you’re lactose intolerant, Rin.” She sighs. “Anyways, I’m just watching Clueless…. Alicia Silverstone… yeah. But I am thinking of calling up Jasmine so she can give us the answers to our chem homework…”
853 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Van heard the music he looks towards the stairs*
https://i.gifer.com/4ktR.gif
“Listen you fucker if you do anything to him i’ll kill you”
*He hears the line cut and the slam, gulping he grabs a kitchen knife before heading on upstairs*
853 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
~The Hall is Dark as he goes upstairs and a little light shines into the hall as he walks down it~
853 days 21 hours ago
turkeylover
Anyssa waves back, smiling a little too much.
853 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*He takes a deep breath as he walks down the hall*
“Alright, if someone’s in here show yourself so i can kill your ass!”
853 days 21 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Eli digs through his pajama pants pocket, lighting a cigarette while Gonzo presumably frolics and runs around the backyard.*
Five more minutes, little Dude. *As Eli takes a drag off the cig, he immediately starts choking.*
^These are gonna make me sound so manly when I sing!^ *He rinse and repeats these choking episodes until he finally chokes his way through the entire cigarette.*
853 days 21 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jason gets back on the couch and drinks his beer and shouts at the TV* Having sex whilst there's a killer out there, Are you dumb!!..... Clearly *Rolls eyes*
853 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
[Courtney]
Brooky call back when you can, I was gonna see if Van could help us meet “MaryJane” later catch you at school tomorrow
*She hangs up and sits on her bed after leaving a message*

https://64.media.tumblr.com/3cf384c3d6ea4da0a50d1553a69cf35c/030d0ecf8e277365-6b/s540x810/1880cc5062a8e3f86002cefa95fe7abb7879042d.gifv

Lame…
853 days 21 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Rinnie clings onto her phone landline for dear life.
"What? Girl... Jasmine?? Oh hell no. NO NO NO!! You can't do this to me! You can't replace me with a slimmer, dorkier version of me for the shoot girl! First of all she's a total weirdo who was like staring at your ass all throughout PE. She's like, always staring at you!! She's trying to 'Single White Female' you, me thinks! And besides I swear I'm slimming up! I even pre-ordered one of those weight snatcher things from those infomercials that will just like remove all the weight while I'm on my sofa! You know, the ones with the old people who can't get up? Yeah? Please don't do this to me. We've been through so much."

~

Iden nods, smiling ear to ear.
"MY AUDIOBLOGS! YES! Get inside, and don't mind that stash of VHS tapes. Nothing for you to see here! Did you bring any food? I'm famished."
853 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
[The Phone would ring the nearest landline in Tanners Room, would ring, his flip phone on the desk]
853 days 21 hours ago
coolKat
*Vance turns off the garbage fest on tv and gets his lazy ass up from the couch, tossing the half eaten box of chocolates on the counter. He then winks at himself in a mirror* “Looking good Vance.” *he wipes some chocolate off his face before heading to his bathroom to take a shower* “Parents are out, which means I should have some fun.”
853 days 21 hours ago
adamslater19
*Krystal finishes her shower and wraps a towel around her and heads to the bedroom and paints her nails*
853 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
*Jasmine writes a note to Anyssa Taylor Swift music video style and holds it up to the window*

-GOOD NIGHT! RINNIE BEING INSECURE AGAIN?-

Nancy sighs as she closes the door and glances back at the VHS tapes, noticing some interesting names before deciding to ignore that.

"Um, I have this half eaten candy bar?"

*She hands it to him as she takes her notes out of her handbag*
853 days 21 hours ago
Scarelet
*Brooklyn rolls onto her back looking up at the ceiling with a sigh*

Brooklyn: ^shouldn't boredom put me to sleep? Why am I so awake^
853 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Van hears the phone ring he heads over to his room glancing around to make sure nobody is inside before he picks up the phone and answers it*
“Listen here asshole! Stop calling our fucking place!”

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!