This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Ferm Project House

Topic » The Ferm Project House

1294 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Confessional: Sarah Vix has a very, um... Fierce personality. I'm interested to see how she out of everyone does finding chemistry with a stranger 🕵😄
1294 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
Nevra's jealous ass is... getting her some screentime I'll give her that. Do I care? ....Meh. Let her get her 15 minutes.
1294 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
【Yung Fianna】sharpens knives behind Betty Lux's confessional, staring dead-eyed into the camera.

CF: "Escucha las palabras de las brujas, los secretos que escondemos en la noche. El más antiguo de los Dioses se invoca, el gran trabajo de la magia se busca. En esta noche y a esta hora llamo al antiguo poder, trae tus poderes a nosotras las tres hermanas. Queremos el poder, danos el poder."
1294 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
Betty: Not Old Fiona also coming for me omg... WHAT do these irrelevants have against me???

https://media.tenor.com/images/d63f6ed7d7d047c1a9db6153c335044f/tenor.gif
1294 days 8 hours ago
Black_Wave
*me dancing into the confessional flipping my blonde wig*
https://media1.tenor.com/images/bb671f6008b977f1097a2d8eab1ad8be/tenor.gif?itemid=3562768
CF: I absolutely KILLED IT this week, the other girls were Seething hahahahahaha
1294 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
*cackles in confessional because Lady Maeve was acting all confident and then ended up in the bottom*

CF: I flopped this week AGAIN!!! I could’ve won this challenge but I flopped it UGH I’m so mad rn!
1294 days 4 hours ago
varlto
Fish E. Minj and Potatsio walk in being safe.
1294 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
FUCK YOU TROYE SIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1294 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
Fish E. Minj pushes Potatsio to the ground.
1294 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
【Yung Fianna】claps for Fish E. Minj once she throws Potatsio to the ground.
1294 days 4 hours ago
varlto
These two girls are BULLIES!!!!!!!! I'm DISGUSTED!!
1294 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
Fish E. Minj laughs and spits.
1294 days 4 hours ago
varlto
right in front of my SALAD?!?!?
1294 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
【Yung Fianna】gets cocktails for Fish E. Minj and Potatsio and starts stabbing her voodoo doll in an effort to hurt Betty Lux.
"That puta stole my song this week and I demand to have production expel her from the competition!"
1294 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
*some of the spit lands in Diamond’s eye*

*SCREAMS*

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!