This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Ferm Project House

Topic » The Ferm Project House

1287 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
omg Diamond!!! You're totally welcome <3 Love my fans
1287 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
rima come get your cranberry juice...
1287 days 18 hours ago
varlto
https://media.giphy.com/media/fSLaRb5dP8jf6ZlEyU/giphy.gif

haters wont stop me......
1287 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
nevra poses in challenge winner
1287 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
https://media0.giphy.com/media/OaKdgbwQS2I00/giphy.gif
1287 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
【Yung Fianna】hugs Nevra.
"I'm so proud of Nevra. She was strong enough to defeat that ugly rat Becky Hut. SHE WILL GET HER COMEUPPANCE FOR STEALING MY COLLAB WITH CHRSITINE AND THE QUEENS THA THT FUCKIGNG HJWBRHROROR-"
【Yung Fianna】starts glitching and levitating violently in the confessional set.
1287 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
Confessional: Another week in the bag! I wasn't really worried about my odds this week so I'm really satisfied just being safe this round. Just within the first three rounds, half of the other contestants have placed in the bottom three before so I just want to stay consistent the way I have now. Now that being spooky and working in a team is done... I have a good feeling this next challenge is mine! :D
1287 days 17 hours ago
kaylee21
Confessional: I was 2nd to win the challenge & i'm okay with that. I'm going to continue to prove to these other artist rejects that $arah Vix is going to be the one unforgettable. Even if i don't win the whole thing, no one will forget me. I mean... *Flips hair, flaunting body* I've got what the industry looks for. The looks, *flashes white teeth* the hair, the body, the vocals.... the vocals honeyyy *snaps fingers* the others?

https://media.tenor.com/images/8e2aa464c0a5cebd171d38f4e1d1a90e/tenor.gif
1287 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Wow... I'm shocked to see Lady Maeve gone... I thought she was a top contender for sure.

Confessional: This elimination was a shocker to me. And the host certainly threw down the gauntlet and made it very clear that you need to make a MARK in order to stay. I was in the top the first week but... if I don't make a strong impression soon again... who know what's going to happen? :X
1286 days 14 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
*sees the decision*
1286 days 14 hours ago
jfaia
oh my god I´m honestly very happy I got to go from bottom 2 to top 2. Now I will definitely stay up there, so you better be aware, I´m in the right mindset now and that's the real tea sis. The rest is the rest.
1286 days 14 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
My sister 【Yung Fianna】 does NOT belong in that bottom 2. I know she will be bringing her all to this redemption record.
1286 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
*Betty Lux laughs at Fianna being in the bottom 2*

CF: See, I didn't even need to talk trash. My power is so strong. Karma's a bitch baby. *winks*
1286 days 14 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
*Lip Bing judges the other girls as they celebrate and laugh at her dear sister*
1286 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
*Betty stops laughing for fear of being judged by Lip Bing but still giggles to herself in her room*

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!