This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Turkey - Unfinished Business Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Turkey - Unfinished..

1433 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Chandler H. (Chandelier):

One thing that crossed my mind was the possibility that Tiffany had an idol. Izmir or even the re-hidden from the merge. Yesterday, after I won the immunity, I got a clue and it is clear that Tiffany came to ask me to share with her. I used the inspect google elements to change the clue and sent a fake screenshot to Tiff. If she doesn't have the merge idol, she will die looking in the wrong place. If she does, OOPS! At least I won't be the idoled person.

I think Ben or Tiff have some idol, especially Izmir's because until now I haven't smelled that idol and this is something scary when you're in the final 7 and there are only 3 tribal councils left to use it.

Anyway, things are getting more and more complex while everyone tries to fulfill their unfinished business but the question is, at the end of the game, who will be the person to have 100% accomplished everything that was pending here? I hope to be that lucky person.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/d/dd/Tumblr_meofey4Tt41rmd8jko1_400.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140801013128
1433 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
-----PIETRO GETS 7TH-----
1433 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Ben P. (benp428):

I feel like I’m in a great spot for finale night. Zyler and I have a great bond rn and want each other in the f3. Our goal was to figure who we want with us. We decided Kacey because she hasn’t really done too much and has stayed on the same side as us. I feel like if we take out Calypso here, that’s the only person left that doesn’t 100% trust me. I feel like I could be out Tiff in immunities and everyone would want Chandler out. Chandler and Tiff think I’m their #1s. When for sure I’m not letting them making finals
1433 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Zyler J. (MJFJUNE):

Boy oh boy the tides have changed. Things were looking up for me in this game and then boom: I’m blindsided back to back and 2 of my top allies are gone. Each of those times smoke was blown up my ass by “allies.” It’s whatever, it’s survivor so that’s the name of the game but i just don’t get why they don’t see the danger in bringing a Bursa to the FTC.

I suppose i am officially a free agent? I feel i am at the bottom, for christ sake i vote tiff the last two tribals and failed. I am not a quitter, i am going to try and find holes in these and weasel my way in.

I won immunity when i needed it most since clearly i am on the outs
1433 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz

I blindsided yesterday and man that was not cool. It was like tasting my own poison hahaha. That was the first vote that I was not inclusive and this is awesome because I'm the only person still in this game who really didn't know that, something that could mean that I'm 100% at the bottom of the game but I'm working on it.

Pietro was eliminated with and I was not included in the vote with the argument that he and I were a duo because we were Brazilian and would go to the final together. An extremely prejudiced thought. It is not because he and I are from the same country that we are going to be a duo. Girl, really ??? Never in my life would I go to the final with Pietro because I know that going to the final with him, Tiff or Calypso is tremendous stupidity.

Kacey got immunity and that was something that shocked me because I didn't really expect that and until last night there was a consensus that Tiff would go away. However this morning I was informed that Calypso had become the new target because apparently Tifanny poses no danger in immunity challenges.

I think it's super risky to drag Tiffany closer and closer to ftc because girl, if she pulls two immunities in a row out of nowhere, she'll win this game. People underestimate her a lot.

Since I found myself in a situation outside the vote, I started kissing more asses and when I say that, I mean Ben and Kacey. I want to go to the final tribal with these two. I can't see myself working with Zyler anymore, our relationship is broken, he already voted for me and I can't forget that he was on the move where Colin's idol got flushed. He has a case to present despite being called someone who was not playing to win.

Tiffany wants me to go to the rocks because she says that I will be on 4th and Kacey, Ben and Zyler will go to the final and I will not lie that it goes through my head but I KNOW that I cannot go to the final with Calypso and Tiffany and going to the stones expose me to the risk of elimination in a draw of 3 people where 2 will be on the side I voted for and only one will be on the other side. The chances are not on my side and even if they are, the trust I have with the other 2 will be broken because I will have Zyler in the game, someone I just voted for and Kacey stressed because Ben left. It kills my whole social situation in this game. This is not the best for my game. Unlike Calypso and Tifanny, I don't just need to get on ftc to win, I really need to earn it and for that I need to be smart and do things for MY game not for the game of two people who are already guaranteed everything and they just need a little sheep to help them reach the final.

I feel like I have a good game and I feel it because I am making decisions thinking only of my individual and if it is selfish, I am selfish, I don't care about accepting this title for myself. I'm here to do what I believe is the best for me, just for me, and if it explodes in my face it's fine but I fall doing what was necessary to reach the final and win and not to reach the final being placed in third or second place.

This is my game, my kingdom and I am ready to be crowned.

https://media.tenor.com/images/98b54ba7758ffe1101bff8e4044a1af5/tenor.gif
1433 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

I fucking snapped once again lmaooo. I am that bitch period. However l, I hate everyone who’s left minus calypso. I hate the fact that chandler still has everyone not looking at him. People are telling me that calypso is going tonight but I just don’t buy it. I’m afraid that tonight everyone is gonna be a pussy and it’s either me or my friend calypso this sucks.
1433 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
-----CALYPSO GETS 6TH-----
1433 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
-----CHANDLER GETS 5TH-----
1433 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
-----TIFFANY GETS 4TH-----
1433 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Erik N. (Youndandreckless):

I vote Ben

Might be a boring winner. But when kaycee said she was in an alliance with justin chris Billy and herself. Then proceeded to vote both of them out first and second boot on original Izmur shows the control Ben had over his own game.
1433 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz

Kacey

This is the second time I wrote your name. The first it was bc If someone had to be idoled out It should be you and now it's because I think you should be the winner of this season.

GL Girl. Get your crown.
1433 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Zyler J. (MJFJUNE):

As we move into our final day of this season I have no regrets. I am proud of the game I played and would not do a single thing differently. Of course, there are some pre-season precautions I wish I took to avoid some of the controversies but there is no point dwelling on the past. I am happy to be here with Kacey and Ben, I truly believe this was the best F3 I had a chance of winning in. Though my chances of even receiving a single jury vote are slim, I am at least happy I made it to FTC.

Coming in 17th in Saipan is gross and 9th in India isn't all that much better, but I do think I redeemed myself from those seasons (especially Saipan) and now my average placement won't be as ugly!
1433 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Calypso S. (Calypso):

I’m voting for Ben.

I think he played the better well rounded game.

Zyler might have a stronger case strategically but he would never talk to me unless it was convenient for him and that always rubbed me the wrong way.

Kacey on the other hand literally hasn’t done much aside from sheep. I love her and I had a lot of respect for her but she clearly didn’t care when the cast said she had no shot to win.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!