This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Turkey - Unfinished Business Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Turkey - Unfinished..

1453 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Chandler H. (Chandelier):

After taking 5 votes yesterday, I Chandler Margaret Hytes survived the tribal and took out Clair. I needed to do that because at some point, she was going to drop my name to someone and I was going to leave. You know the saying "it is better to have you crying and me smiling than the other way around". But I need to tell you a frill, someone from my alliance voted for me and I believe it was Zyler. I received 5 votes at a time I expected only 4 and honestly, I may be being stupid here for believing in Pietro but he is Brazilian too and usually Brazilians take care of each other in this kind of shit, after all, it is rare to find Brazilians in Org games . I only knew Hufus until I found Pietro here.

We had an endurance challenge and I thought about starting my challenge in the morning and going all the way to the deadline but it turned out that Ashanti turned the night doing this shit and got an early victory. This is already the second challenge he wins and with that he has already received two clues for the idol and although the consensus is to wait for him to lose immunity to divide the votes between him and someone to spread the idol or send him away, I do not believe a lot about it.

Although we have an alliance of 7 people from OG Izmir, I know that there are already bitches trying to find a possibility to flip. Tiffany is certainly one of those people and it's amazing how a little argument made me lose any good feelings I had about her. I don't trust her anymore and eventually, she'll have to go because Tiffany is sneaky. Anyway, back to the subject of OG, I feel that this alliance will last 1 or 2 tribals before someone flip and the shit happens, being the perfect chance of that in some split that they will try to do.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/55b022c48426501b5820ec3c1a788040/tenor.gif?itemid=12356409

Today's vote is Colin and I am 100% in favor of that. Colin completely ignored me when my name was on the chopping block and even though he knows his name is at risk, he didn't come to talk to me about his plan to eliminate Ben. He didn't even speak to Erik. It made me realize that apart from Pietro, no one from that disgusting tribe cares about me so what keeps me from continuing to play Sophie Clarke and banging them to death?

My only concern is that for Ben to be eliminated, it will take an idol or two people flipping at OG 7 and as I said, Tiff is sneaky and she has been worried about Ben since Brandan left and Zyler probably voted for me yesterday so if those two do something, holy shit girl, things will get extremely complex.

I hope to join this tribal and leave happy because the vote went in the right way..

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/d/dd/Tumblr_meofey4Tt41rmd8jko1_400.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140801013128
1453 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Ashanti J. (KingGeek):

at this point, we've only gotten past the first merge vote and i'm already over this game. justin's a coward and the majority are a bunch of lames. it was imperative that win yet another immunity to make sure my name wasn't going around and give me the room to just start playing messy. clearly this isn't my game to win, i'm very much defeated already and don't see a lengthy future for me in this game. i feel like a lot of these people are whack and i kinda am hoping that whenever i'm not immune that i'm taken care of and put out of my misery. clair going home really struck a nerve, it did.

i wasn't completely over this game until i had to deal with the same bullshit i had to last round. however, things sorta shifted for the better? tiffany came to me willing and ready to flip and because i really have no other options, hell yeah i'm gonna bite. he suggested we vote ben, however the missteps began when he started approaching everyone in order to snag a flip.  on paper, it seems like justin is the most likely but again, he drops my expectations and tries to talk down to me basically. justin's entire thing is "time" and that he doesn't believe it's not ben's time to go, assuming that colin will leave this round and things will start to break come final 10. why the hell am i gonna remain complicit and watch as another one of my allies leave this game? it doesn't make sense. why would i sit there and let them stoke a raging fire and not try to grab a hose? i'm not some dummy, i'm gonna try to stick up and save my friend. i tried to reach out to erik, but he wouldn't budge. zyler and kacey are terrible at responding back to me. i wasn't gonna try to string the ben vote with chandler per antonio's word.. it seemed like it was over for colin and that upset me.

so i started to let my thoughts run wild, if justin isn't going to do much for me in this game but whisper sweet nothings, why the fuck am i bothering with him? why don't i try to get him to leave? he keeps pushing me to the backburner and tries to tell me he has my back but actions speak louder than words. he downright refused to give clair the benefit of the doubt with a tie and now he doesn't want to vote ben over someone who's literally powerless? man fuck outta here. i tried to seek opportunity with chandler, despite antonio's protest, and he of course turned me down. everyone is so BENT on the fact that people on my side aren't talking (which, yes, is stupid for them) but literally NO ONE on that side has reached out to me if i remember correctly bar antonio and chandler. i initiate conversations with kacey, with zyler, with ben, with erik. if i didn't speak at all, or win immunity (only to get a "hey! congrats on us not being able to you out!"), they wouldn't seek me out either. the level of entitlement and blandness of these people is what sets me off.

obviously word got back to justin and he acted as if he was some parent and i was emancipating myself from the family. he acted like he was some god and the fact that he told me (yet never showed me) that he had my back and was gonna work to my favor and i repay him like that? i don't owe you shit. he proceeded to cue the dramatics on how this was the end of our game/possibly real relationship and man i really don't give a fuck. i don't talk to this man daily so even if i lose his friendship, i won't be my losing my sleep. know that!

also king colin decided to bluff about having another idol and that really sent them all in a tizzy. demanding for the receipts, calling him a liar, and i took it all as another form of entertainment. they won't march up in your pms and strike conversation but as soon as you post a fraudulent idol message they're all ready to pounce! truth be told, i don't like any of these people. not one. that's excluding calypso, colin, and pietro, of course but everyone else can kick rocks for all i care.
1453 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

My dumb asss voted for chandler because it was supposed to be 6-5 the other way chandler was supposed to be on jury right now not poor clair. However since I’m so good with chandler he thinks I vote with the OG 7 Lmaoo I’m in a good position rn because the og 7 like me and the people at the bottom like me I’m trying to flip and make a move. I really want to get out ben this week but idk if that’s gonna be possible because idk who the bottom doesn’t like and like this is gonna be difficult to pull off but I’m up for the challenge.

Side not it’s not my fault I voted in minority it’s who ever flipped last minute from the minority tribe because they thought they didn’t have the votes. It sucks but it happened
1453 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

I really want to play with the minority but everyone seems to be Izmir strong it sucks! I want to blindside ben so hard he’s playing an amazing game. I tried talking to Justin he’s fully with Izmir, tried talking to MJ the first thing he says “I love Ben” girl is there anyone that will flip? Idk.
1453 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
-----COLIN GETS 11TH-----
1450 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Erik N. (Youndandreckless):

Colin was voted out of the game. The Original Izmur Tribe's plan goes off accordingly without problem. However, the Immunity challenge did not go as planned. Ashanti wins Individual Immunity once again. groans But, I feel confident in the bonds I've made thus far. I feel with the numbers dwindling; my game will thrive as I have consistently attempted to build trust amond the Izmur Tribe. But, I haven't completely overlooked that this is an Individual game and I will continue working on my bonds with my peers to make sure I'm being included with future plans.
1450 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz

So, the game is getting interesting. The Original Izmur tribe has majority of this game. But, there is doubt that the 7 can continue working together as Justin wants to make a move on Tiffany before she gets the idea of going for him. Justin pulls me and Zyler aside to make this move tonight as he's worried she will target him soon. Justin wants to use the minority to make his move and the game has been generally stale. So, I think it's time to make other bonds in this game and really show people that I'm making decisions too. I told everyone I want to feel included. But, tonight this vote put me in a powerful swing position as Justin can't make his move without mine or Zyler's help. These first few votes of the merge were definitely about building trust. Now, is the time for me to build my resume for the endgame so I have a story to sell to the people I'm putting on the Jury...
1450 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Zyler J. (MJFJUNE):

Finally, this game gets some fireworks. So I have this thing where it's hard for me to stay quiet when I feel either A) Disrespected or B) Annoyed by someone. Ashanti and Colin achieved that by not shutting the fuck up about an idol EVERYONE knew was fake and they kept talking for THREE HOURS. Honestly, the personal attacks and photo edits of me didn't even bother me, I've been called worse by better, it was just that they knew their ship was sunk and still continued for NOTHING.

Anyways, Colin doesn't play his fake idol, shocking nobody in the process, and he joins his Bursa buddy Clair on the jury. Unfortunately, Ashanti won immunity but that's ok because it just paints a bigger picture on their back. I wouldn't say I feel "safe" because I did put myself in the spotlight with the fight yesterday but I'm hoping I can make some magic happen.

I would like to blindside an OG Izmir but I am obviously not going to come out of the gate with that idea. Gonna get a read on what everyone wants to do and then work from there. Ideally, I would like to blindside Tiff. I think she is playing both sides.

I suppose time will tell what happens...
1450 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Chandler H. (Chandelier):

We are at the end of 10 and it is obvious that with the passing of votes this situation OG 7 becomes increasingly difficult to maintain. The numbers start to decrease and with that you start to look for your place in the paradise called majority.

Although in OG 7 chat people are saying they are going to Calypso, I don't buy that shit. Since the beginning of the morning I have been suspicious and tea came with Calypso revealing that Justin wanted to blindside Tiff and leave me out of the vote. Really Justin?

I had already spent the whole morning telling Tiff that Justin sucked because he was super shady in our group trying to get information and so, I know he is very close to Erik.

Yesterday Justin told me that he has the merge idol and he said it to Tiff and also to Erik and they both told me that too. I went to check it out and Justin deleted the screenshot of my conversation BUT I have confirmation from Erik talking about it and Tiff has the screenshots so Justin can now fuck himself hot because it is very stupid for you to try to blindside someone you told about your idol because if that person finds out, they can fuck you hard.

The plan now is the following, since we all know Justin's plans but he doesn't know it, me, tiff, Calypso, Ashanti and Pietro will put 5 votes on Justin and tie the vote. After that, we will use the argument of flushing his idol so that in the revote he leaves. I hope it happens because I don't want to go to the rocks but I would go for it anyway. Justin and his fake ass need to march to the ponderosa. Tribal lines need to fade.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5mWL7h1X9lQeRbUCTu/giphy.gif
1450 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Ashanti J. (KingGeek):

after colin went, i was certain that this next immunity was do or die for me. colin and i obnoxiously bothered everyone on the tribe that was part of the majority, and we were successful! they were most certainly bothered! it became clear to me that justin had the idol. before everything went down, he was one of the three people i shared the first clue with. i gave calypso and colin the second clue, along with the first, but clearly justin's psychotic drive allow him to get to the idol before us. clearly i don't have many options for people who would actually work with me anymore, and i'm at peace with that. i like calypso, pietro, and tiffany, and they like me. that's all i need.

after i won my third immunity in a row, tiff told us the first name he heard was calypso. at this point, i'm tired. they were hyping up this F10 round and their go to was calypso? they're not doing something absolutely triumphant? i'm bored, and i don't have the leverage to pull anything at the moment. it was pretty quiet for the rest of the night, but that was only because i only talked to pietro/calypso/tiffany anyways. i'm not gonna bother reaching out to people who won't reach out to me, that's just not happening anymore.

i slept it off and woke up and things started to pick up. calypso came to me saying that chandler was willing to flip to us and that the majority were trying to gun for tiffany this round instead. justin told calypso that erik/zyler would both vote tiffany and tried to rope in me/pietro/calypso. but are they DUMB? this the shit i was talking about, suddenly justin's jesus christ our lord and savior and we have to bow down to him? man fuck you! calypso and i talked about and initially considered trying to use the five votes we have on our side currently to take out one of erik/zyler, but things started to shift when calypso/tiffany hatched the plan to take out justin AND his idol with a potential blindside. we only have 5/10 votes, so if anything it's going to a tie, and we just need him to not play his idol for it to work. obviously i'm wiling to risk rocks because i'm... immune but pietro/calypso seem to be game for rocks as well if it comes down to it. we CANNOT compromise another loss.

chandler talked to me as well and i kinda rubbed it in his face on how suddenly now it was beneficial for him to vote justin after he weaseled me and my chaotic antics out last round about that. suddenly he's crying and basically saying i'm being mean and unreasonable, which i am, but i just wanted to stick it to him! it's that simple.

all the while justin is trying to get me to go through with this tiffany vote, but i stressed to him that my concern is the fact that erik nor zyler have reached out to me about this either. they constantly talk about how people from my side never seek them out, but they are never capable of doing the seeking themselves. it's a weird sense of entitlement that i'm not hear for because conversation is a two-way street that can be initiated by either party. clearly they were confident enough in their numbers not to reach out to anyone and held that over us as if we somehow wronged them in a way and i think that's real corny. nonetheless, hopefully this justin vote goes well and possibly one of them flip to cover their asses. if things go haywire, i can always bank on keeping this immunity streak going.
https://i.imgur.com/SX4upyr.gif
1450 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

You tried to play me and you missed good bye good riddance!

JUSTIN
1450 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JUSTIN GETS 10TH-----
1450 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

Sorry for being late but I’ve just been working. However last round I snapped!!! Chandler is going to try to take credit for that whole move but bitch it was me! I was the one who is close to the other side period. I’m kinda sick and tired of chandlers tactics he acts like no one sees it but O clearly see it. He clearly thinks that he’s controlling me but imma make him believe that. This round I’m kinda scared that it might be me but hopefully it’s not.
1450 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

This cast is so boring like it’s fucking all stars and these bitches want to stick to tribal lines?!? Like come on let’s make some big game moves! I want to keep Ashanti in the game because I know everyone will continue to target her however no one wants to flip. It suckssss that she’s leaving but I have to this so I won’t Cuase waves I just know that at the final 8 bitches will come for me.
1450 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz

So that Tribal was not a good look for me. I was bamboozled and the one thing I did not want to happen has happened. I wasn't included in on the vote. And now one of my closest allies has been voted out of the game. This a tough blow and I have to do damage control asap with these people. I do think that I have a strong social game going. And I think that will keep me around in this game a lot longer than some of these more vocal players calling the shots. But, I don't necessarily feel comfortable with where I stand on this tribe after attempting to make my move. So, I'll be giving my all at this upcoming challenge. This is a pivotal moment for my game and if I can clutch the Immunity necklace and keep it out of AJ's hands. I do think I can win this game. The numbers are dwindling and I just need to take these obstacles as they come.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!