This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Turkey - Unfinished Business Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Turkey - Unfinished..

1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Erik N. (Youndandreckless):

And I fucking did that! I set out to win this challenge and I managed to walk away with the necklace! It looks good on me! *flashes Immunity necklace for the camera*

Justin left with an idol in his pocket and this win not only guaranteed my safety tonight. But, with it, I received the clue to the location of the re-hidden merge Idol. It's time to look for an Idol! And I'm glad I have the clue to help me with my search!
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Chandler H. (Chandelier):

Final 9 and I am the swing. I HATE being the swing vote because regardless of which side you choose, a number of people will be pissed at you. It is simply inevitable.

I lost immunity by 1 point and I could have won that but I changed two responses and it cost me immunity. It's okay that I'm saved anyway because they need my vote and I don't think I'll end up being Sarah Lacina de Cagayan at the end of that night.

The votes are between Kacey and Ashanti who finally lost an immunity after 3 challenges in a row. Bro, it took a shitty hunch challenge to get the immunity necklace off the Morse code queen's neck.

I feel that this vote is crucial for my future in this game and for me to have a chance of winning this season. On the one hand, I have Ashanti, Tiff, Pietro and Calypso, where 2 of them have already voted for me and 1 has not even talked to me today. On the other hand I have Zyler, Ben, Erik and Kacey, where 1 has already voted for me, 1 I trust and like it so much and the other two don't stink.

Many tell me that if I eliminate Ashanti I will be ruining Tiff's game and putting myself at the bottom. I would like to first say that I am playing this game for myself and not for Tiffany and that it is time for me to start making this separation because I want to be seen as Chandler and not as Tiff's partner. According to voting with Ashanti and company, I would also be at the bottom because Tiff is the one with the most connections on that side, not me.

I feel like I have more connections with the side that is voting for Ashanti than I have with the side that is voting for Kacey so obviously it is better for me to vote for Ashanti that won a Morse code decryption challenge, for God's sake.

Any decision here could be fucking my game so I'm focused on MY personal game, not Tiff's personal game, so the Morse Code queen needs to have her head cut off.

I had plans to use Kacey for a final plan 8 BUT if shit Tiffany, Pietro and Calypso vote for her things will get more difficult. I don't want to save Ashanti and let him gain all holy immunity until the end. We are 6 eliminations from the final and for someone who has already won 3 challenges in a row, who guarantees that he cannot win some more?

Regardless, I will vote as I want and fuck the wishes of others. If that screwed up my game, at least I did what I thought was best for me and not for others.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/0e4222a900a845b1d3ec6eb2b95076eb/tumblr_phfgnjhZV71w31jp2o6_250.gif
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz

after my attempts of maintaining a immunity streak in order to stay in the game, as i was threatened that without it i'd be done for, i lost. it's weird because i'm not really upset by it, however it is pretty defeating. the immunity just HAD to be superlatives. it sucks, it does, and all i can now is play defense and hope it goes my way? but honestly, i've lost all hope. these people suck, they're not fun to be around, they're boring and don't make the effort to talk to me so it is what it is.

initially, i thought, "hey! let's see what erik's about." but as i talked to him, i remembered what kind of player he is and how bad he can be. there was absolutely no way that conversation wasn't going my way, so i'd rather he just let me down easy than string me along only to shame me for what down last vote. does it make me regret voting out justin? a little. but i still consider that a good play. clearly nothing's happening with any combination of zyler/ben/kacey, who've all but yet to speak to me. (except kacey, who messaged me "i don't know why you bother trying at this point" after i campaigned to chandler, which i'll get to in a bit. but kacey is SO bothered by me it's so funny, cause they all kinda are. and i'm at peace with that because they're horrible gamebots)

it seemed as if chandler was the ultimate swing vote. even though he voted with us last round, he owes me nothing. i tried my hardest to get him to rally behind me but he's so blinded by my competition stats that he isn't willing to compromise. he's playing for himself, as he says, but i feel like by doing so he's isolating calypso/tiffany/pietro in favor of the other four, who are going to the FINAL 8 untouched. are you fucking kidding me? that just isn't sensible. even if one of them manages to go next round, it's a shame that it took that long for something like that to happen. it's nonsensical to me. i'm only but one person, a threatening person, but i'm pretty alone in this game. yes, i have people who'll side with me if the numbers are there but i'm sure they're glad they won't have to deal with a physical threat like me either. chandler talks about not wanting to be the 5th on our side, but it wouldn't be any different with them either. he'd have way more of an opportunity to maneuver through this game compared to a bunch of people who clearly only have each other's best interest in mind.

i've accepted my fate, but i feel as though the only way that calypso/tiffany/pietro have a better chance at this game is if i'm here to be their shield. i'm the one everyone wants to take a stab at, and once i'm gone, they'll be gung-ho on getting those three out and whose to say chandler has any room to fit in with them? he literally LIED to them last round, of course that's something for them to consider. i put my all into this game and i feel like i'm being dealt a really poor hand. it sucks. i know for certain after this round, i'd vote for any of those 4 before chandler. they're playing a masterful game collectively, with erik being someone i'm pegging as the winner right now. he has the competition abilities, he has the strategic abilities, he has the social abilities, so good on him, i suppose. i just feel bad for the other three who've supported me in some way during this game and really am hoping for the best for them going forward. i would say this MIGHT be my last confessional but it's pretty certain i'll never be seen on the jury after this tribal. i fought hard, and it's the end of an era! the emancipation of ashanti is here, i'm free from having to deal with absolutely insufferable, whack people on the daily in order to get further of this game.
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz

Ashanti

The Morse Code Queen must die
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Pietro C. (_Ravenclaw_):

At this point, I am satisfied with my position in the game. Although Im working with the minority (Tiff, Calypso and Aj) I dont think Im getting targetted. I have been able to build good connections with people from the manority including Chandler, who shares a brazilian blood with me and its always lookign out for me, and Erik who has been someone I enjoyed talking since the beggining. Ben also proposed me an alliance and I obviously said yes. So even though Im not the one making decisions because I've got no power, I feel like I have a good potential to make it far as an underdog.
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----ASHANTI GETS 9TH-----
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Pietro C. (_Ravenclaw_):

finally I think the tides are turning in this game, people from the majority realised that if they stay working with their alliances they are not winning thsi game Now I can see the hunger they have to make a big move, and I'm here for it. I mean, I'm in the bottom, all of them think I'm on their back pocket (Erik, Ben)  but honestly I'm ready to vote any of them out. Chandler approached me saying him and Kacey wanted to make a move on Erik, this is music to my ears. Erik has been trying to connect me saying he is brazilian, when I asked him to speak in portuguese he started speaking spanish LMAOOO, I was like "this kid is far from beeing a brazilian"
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz

Final 8 bitches and here we are !!!!!! Do you realize how trendy this is for me? I arrived at the end of 8 being a hard working bitch !!!!

As I said earlier, Ashanti needed to go because he was a legend in challenges and it was too easy for him to win each immunity until the end of the game. Now that Ashanti has left, it is necessary to start preparing for the next steps of that game. After today there will be 7 people and 4 tribal councils away from the end of the game.

With that in mind, I arrived at Kacey to vote for Erik. I've played with Erik in the past and he's a huge threat and he's close to Zyler and Ben. With the game going on, the majority getting bigger and bigger, those 3 in two tribals make up half of the cast. I put that together and the fact that they pointed out that Kacey is playing to come in second place in order to convince her and apparently, she said yes. This move is perfect for my game because it was organized by me with Kacey's co-participation. There is no fingerprint on this move except mine and Kacey and how I convinced her and came up with this plan too !!!!

This season is called unfinished business and I have some here. I made it to the final and lost by 1 vote because I didn't do anything to mark my name as a winner BUT NOW I'm ready to make it flow. Even if I am eliminated, I want to leave knowing that I have done half of my business and that is making moves. I'm here to do whatever it takes to win me because I made it to the final.

If my plan works and Erik leaves, Tiff becomes the easy vote for F7 and that guarantees me in the top 6 with a possible power of choice which way I want to go.

I feel like I'm playing a good game and if I keep that level, bitch, for me to lose it will take a lot of hatred in the heart of the jury. I'm here to prove I'm a badass player and finally take the crown home. Whatever it takes.

It's time for me to shine baby!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1798ecf8a44aced04dcd9221b15179f9/tenor.gif?itemid=14969437
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz

Erik

This is my time to shine boo

https://media.tenor.com/images/fbad39a1398fb6abaa8db4eaf5861828/tenor.gif
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

Vote #9:

You tried to snake me just like Justin and look what happened to him. Adios

ERIK
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz

*wakes up the morning after Ashanti was voted off unanimously*

Tribal Council went exactly as planned. Ashanti left the game leading  to the Final 8. After carefully managing my relationships with this cast. I somehow made it to this point without a single vote cast against me. But, this is where the game gets tricky. I'm still in a weird spot with the social dynamic of this tribe. On one hand I have allies in Ben, Zyler and Chandler. Kaycee I've been attempting to build a bond with. But, she definitely seems to be playing a much more reserved game and seems to be working much closer to Ben than I'd like. I'm just hoping that I have enough of a bond with Kaycee to keep her from seeing me as a threat. I need these people to want to work with me. Which is why I made it a point to these 4 that I was behind them last tribal. That is a clear majority and would be nice to move forward with if I can keep aware of the game and make sure everyone is doing as they say they are. Now, with Ashanti out of the picture. It opens up the game for possibilities to become more fluid. Which is why I made sure to include Pietro and Calypso in on the plan to take out Ashanti. By opening that line of communication. I'm hoping that it allows me the opportunities to slide through these next couple of rounds unharmed should I come up short in the challenges.
1449 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----ERIK GETS 8TH-----
1445 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

Bitches are so dumb always trying get Tiffany out. Tf y’all didn’t learn from the first time? I’m not going anywhere and if I do good job because I am gonna get y’all asses. Period. Erik is going tonight unless someone spilled or he plays an idol tonight.
1445 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Tiffany P. (Jaesus123):

I really am that bitch huh? Lmao it’s been twice now bitches have tried to take me out and both of them have gone home. And don’t worry I see chandlers game he has a hand in everyone’s pockets and I don’t like that. I’m just afraid that this is the Tribal that he’s gonna get me ass. I need to think of something in order for me to survive the upcoming tribals. I think it’s smart to take out zyler this round however I think it would be an even more crazy move if Ben goes tonight. He hasn’t pissed off anyone and maybe I can convince chandler that zyler will target me next round... maybe I can convince zyler to work with me next round. Plus it will also keep Pietro and calypso in the game people would target them because they are so wrapped up on this idea if they will win no matter what. I have a lot of thinking to do because my fight in this game is not over.
1445 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz

I feel like I just did one of the biggest and most brutal blindsides of my life and even though I feel bad that Erik might be upset with me, I can't stop feeling so proud !!!!! I love Erik and he is definitely one of my favorite people on tengaged but it was necessary for this to happen for me to increase my chances in this game. I want to win this more than anything and I am determined to go the extra mile to do this.

We are in final 7 but I am Chandler Margaret Hytes in final 6 because GUESS WHAT BITCH, I won immunity with my bad challenge skills and that’s one of the reasons I don’t regret eliminating Ashanti. If he were here, I definitely wouldn't have won that immunity so Miss Chandler scores 1 and the rest who said that was dumb scores 0. Actually Miss Chandler scores 2 and the rest 0 bc I also was able to get Kacey to flip last tribal which people said I couldnt do.

After the votes were read, Ben and Zyler were super pissed and it made me a little alarmed. I know that neither of them plans to go to the final tribal with Pietro and Calypso which is EVERYTHING for me because it means that we will probably have 3 Izmir in the final BUT at this very moment in the game there are 5 Izmir here. Tiff that if God wants me to leave today, Ben, Zyler, Kacey and Me. My fear is that Zyler, Kacey and Ben will form an alliance and leave me out of the final 3 as soon as Tiff leaves.

I feel in an Ashanti 2.0 situation with this vote on Tiff. Again I am the swing vote and I need to decide what is best for my game. If Tiff reaches the final 6, she, calypso and pietro will have the power to tie the vote and this is not very cool because I really don't know how far these 3 would remain super loyal to themselves if they gained power and to tell you the truth i think they would go to ftc together because nobody wants to sit with them there or that is why they don't get together and form their own ftc trio?

https://media.tenor.com/images/736ab25a3e1d340c49000181740d97b2/tenor.gif

If Tiff leaves, I can tie the vote with Pietro and Calypso in the final 6 and try to get Kacey to flips on Zyler or Ben and preferably Ben who may be a bigger threat than Zyler, even though Ben never won immunities, he he was not called someone who was playing for second place like Zyler and Kacey were. But I'm not going to lie, I'm afraid that people will turn on me when Tiff leaves because we were close but girl, let's face it, a lot of people in the jury must fucking hate me.

This vote is very complex and can fuck my game so hard in this final stretch of the game but I'm not going to lie, I don't want to go to the final with Pietro, Calypso or Tiffany because they would shine more than me with their stories and for me to have one minimum chance of that happening, I have to keep Ben, Zyler and Kacey in good standing with me. If I vote against Ben and Zyler today, the chances of the survivor wanting to work with me afterwards are almost nil while voting for Tiff, I keep everyone neutral with me, something that helps me through the game.

In this final stretch, it is necessary that I have solid relationships that take me to the ftc to tell my case to a lot of people who are crazy about life with me but this is something to think about later because now I really want to focus on getting to ftc with a good story to tell.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_megbkrk2sS1rl4ccpo1_500.gif

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!