This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Siberia - The Last Dance Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Siberia - The Last..

1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

DDDDDDDDAMN, we actually pulled off that Jb vote holy hell. I know Nikki was flippin but I didnt know that Tiffy was flippin on JB too. Oh I wish JB made it to the jury so that he and Tiffy would catfight even in the outskirts of Ponderosa. But wow, i was seriously so down and also at the same time, doubting myself if rocks was even worth it if the votes didnt go our way.

So, I think right now, the consensus plan is to throw the immunity challenges to keep Aiden and Austyn safe on the other side. And vote off Brandon and Logan before the merge. Right now, I can't make a move just yet to go against the current of the tides. I have to solidify numbers at merge so that I could have a grip to sway things out if there's an opportunity to do a powerplay.

I havent really connected much with Nikki, Brandon and Logan on a gameplay level strategy-wise but I have to give props for Brendan knowing me personally. But he just really made a bad move not voting with JB on the re-vote cause he's on our tribe, he got to make us contentful and rewarding with the actions he bring with. And I also feel like both Brandon and Nikki connected with Lexie/Noah/Tyler on a more serious note than I am. They. Werent. Just. Talking to me :)

Of course, I know for sure that I wouldn't win this game if I let Tyler/Noah/Lexie stay around for the longest period of time. Tyler/Noah are strategic masters. They had something going on way before even Noah and I had something going on with the JB vote. And Lexie's a huge social threat and a threat to win at the final immunity challenge too. Of course, I would always keep in mind that time when they voted Bob out.

But this isnt the time yet. I cant let Qaz reconnect with either Brandon/Nikki by merge cause they may have something going on with LQ/Will/Tiff.

Tbh, it's so hard to win in a season like this where the player's caliber of game play is off the charts. Let alone make it to Day 39.

It's so hard to stand out and do something exceptional to fill a resumé to win. But for now, Ill keep my eyes for options. I have to get Austyn and Aiden to the merge if I want to make a move. But really, it feels difficult to even go against the people I stuck with cause I feel like I've grown with them. I'm not all nasty and shitty. But damn this game becomes harder when bond is involved. Just like what you saw out there with Tiff and JB. Tbh, I wouldnt like that, but of course, I always have to constantly remind myself that this is just a game,, nothing personal 😊
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

Time for the Noah Kondon talking tour.  People want to just go around and either celebrate or what have you.  Not me.  I'm going around talking to LQ about what JB said about her not liking me.  Messaging Antonio with a half apology.  Talking to Nikki.  Etc etc.
----

----
I'm going to go apeshit, it's time for a throw off.  And I promise you other tribe, I WILL OUT-SUCK YOU.
----
Why are all these people stupid motherfuckers?  OH I HAVE A MORAL PROBLEM WITH THROWING CHALLENGES!!!!

How about shut the fuck up?  No, you don't.  Like, do you want to be in control @ merge or not?
----
So are we not allowed to sit players @ all? I belive it would make a large difference with the current dynamic.
----
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Austyn S. (Oysterman11):

Well I am pleased that the vote went the way I had hoped. Knowing I did little to encourage the flip I’m pleased that I suggested a name to the OG Sayan tribe that was easy enough to get a majority to vote out. Entering this next immunity challenge I am RATHER nervous because I know everyone on my tribe apart from Aiden and I intend to throw in a pitiful attempt to save Nikki and Brandon. Hopefully we can pull off a win and Brandon can get the boot because he does not provide much value to me. I do believe that Nikki might be spared and Logan may be the next boot. I am fully prepared to play my idol on myself if my tribe does lose multiple immunity challenges. I am happy I did not play it for Logan as I now hold a little more power. Will has told me that LQ wants to target Aiden before me which will make me question whether or not I need to play my idol to keep the sheep around a little bit longer. Nonetheless, I still feel safe for ATLEAST another vote. Get ready for a throw off at the next immunity challenge.
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

To be completely honest, last night's drama was an over reaction of what's going on; almost completely unnecessary. I didn't find anything classy about at it. I mean, they could have just taken matters privately. They didn't have to lash it out on the group chat. They're kids fighting; it's completely stupid. They're making a fool out of themselves. They just made themselves really look bad lol; they're over dramatic.

Also, Lexie's play of not trying to throw the challenge was very questionable. She says she isn't trying her best but she's completely helping Brandon and Nikki for their good graces. Lexie's social play right now concerns me. She is appealing to the people on the bottom to what? Get jury votes to the end? It's just really frustrating especially now that Aiden and Austyn are going to tribal council and one of them may get eliminated really really bad. Ugh. LeQuisha and I conversed last night and I'll try to talk my way into it where she could possibly save Aiden/Austyn. Well, Austyn and Will are close and so Aiden concerns me a lot partly because I need Austyn and Aiden to get to merge to make moves cause I just don't want to be stuck with Noah/Tyler/Lexie. I just hope they stay.
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Austyn S. (Oysterman11):

I have never been in a stickier situation. Will has become super shady and this whole situation is much more stressful than I initially expected. Aiden told me he wants to quit but then doesn’t? Lexie told me she was throwing them doesn’t? My emotions took over and I lashed out at her (rightfully so imo). She is clearly trying to hang out in the middle as are LQ and Will. I believe my relationships will be able to save me for this vote and hopefully Aiden will go. I’m trying everything I can but having to rely on snakes such as Qaz to save me is very difficult. Also Tiffany is acting like she’s king shit and that I should kiss her feet, FOH with that. I’ll walk back with my tail between my legs and attempt to rebuild relationships with LQ/Qaz but I ain’t kissing people’s feet. It’s looking like it’ll be Aiden unless literally everyone including my GOOD friend Will are lying to me. I really don’t want to have to play my idol this round but I might have too, I just DO NOT want to waste it. The merge cannot come soon enough, if I can make it out of this early phase I’ll be in the clear. Stressful times but I might be flopping this game, which would disappoint all of us.
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Logan H. (lhooper902976):

Well I pulled off quite a hail Mary pass. It's sad I had to cut JB but, it had to be done or I would've went and I didn't want my story to end just yet. Now I'm in such a good position with the people who ended up saving me. I know that Was and Brandon tried to get me out after I campaigned to stay and I'll make them pay since I will remember and will never forget it. Noah wanted my tribe to throw and  get Brandon out but, it failed and now it's back to the drawing board.
I honestly do think next round after is the merge and hopefully I will succeed.
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Austyn S. (Oysterman11):

My vote is for Aiden... I’m sorry friend I fear it’s either you or me. Confessional coming very soon. Potentially my last one :(
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Austyn S. (Oysterman11):

Well, heading into what could be my final tribal is very nerve racking. I unfortunately have to vote out my good sheep Aiden and I think I have convinced him to vote Tiffany. Hopefully Tiffany and Qaz haven’t gotten to him to vote me. Tiffany is just a bad person. Like do they know it’s a social game??? It is VERY clear that Tiffany/Qaz/Brandon/Nikki have something going on and they need to be taken down. Like idk why people think they’re slick when they’re not. I feel as though I have a pretty good read on the game unless Will is willing to throw away a legit friendship but I think he knows he needs me in the game to advance him further. LQ I believe also thinks I am good for her game. I believe that Aidens inability to have a social game may be his downfall and my honest to god saving grace. I am hoping I don’t go home with the idol in my pocket because that would be unfortunate but, if I survive this vote it means I could potentially save myself until merge. Tyler spilled to me that Noah does not want to get rid of Brandon so I assume Logan will be the one on the outs. However unfortunate that is it is helpful to me because hopefully Qaz and others will actually try next challenge. I am hanging on by a thread so only time will tell if my long awaited return will be a flop.
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
-----AIDEN GETS 13TH-----
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

This some bullshit, how do we SUCK AT SUCKING.  JESUS CHRIST IN HOLY FUCK.
----
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Austyn S. (Oysterman11):

Well, I find myself in another predicament. Noah slid me a fake idol little does he know I have the real one hehe. I know I won’t be going home tonight but I need to decide whether or not I can muster up the votes to keep my idol this round. I am working hard on Will or LQ to save me this round. Tiffany should be leaving the game tonight because she has not said one truthful thing to me this entire game. Idk if she thinks I’m dumb or if she has literally no read on people. The merge is creeping up and the sides seem to be so set in stone that it’s scary. As of right now I am feeling closer to Will and LQ than I am to anyone on the other tribe. I am hoping I can keep my idol until F10 when I feel like I will need it! Badly. This game has been so messy and I think it’s time to get one of the ugliest people I have every played with Tiffany out of this game. Her lack of awareness and just overall persona is horrendous. She needs to take a nice long break before returning again. I’m out here like a fucking cat, 9 lives baby. Cant wait to shock the world again. The merge can’t come soon enough :)
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

So I had another crazy weird fucked up dream.

On the jury was Tiffany, Lexie, Brandon, LQ, and KC.  At tribal council, Qaz and Tyler were yelling at me that I just betrayed them, and they’re pissed, and telling me how their power duo is going to slay me.  Suddenly, it’s time for the reading and Tyler stands and plays an idol on Qaz.  And I’m like “fuck” but then Will is like it’s ok, we split the vote.  So Qaz gets a couple votes that don’t count, and it ties between Tyler and Will.  Tyler then turns to Nikki and Logan and says “Haha, you can’t vote me out, I’m Satan”.  Newz then reads the re-votes and they’re 3-1 and Will leaves.  Will tells me to go and fuck myself  despite the fact that I didn’t vote him out and then Tyler looks at me and says “I own you” and starts making a demon face.

Idk what my subconscious is trying to tell me, maybe I think about this game too much, christ.
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Austyn S. (Oysterman11):

Cowards. Cowards. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Tiffany - a weak lunatic that is clearly a pathological liar. Qaz - I hope he knows he has zero shot at winning this game by sheeting Brandon and Nikki. LQ - you keep hoping that the lines aren’t as in the sand as they may seem yet you want to vote me out to “not cause waves” FOH, with that weak ass mindset. Will - I appreciate you sending me your idol and all the help you’ve done for me since I got swapped fucked but you’re playing a very cowardly game. Wanting to weaken me by making me use an idol. Also this keeps your hands clean. I know you have my back friend but come on step it up... I see through this. It’s just pathetic, you put me in a game with cowards Newz... COWARDS. This game has been infuriating... idk why everyone is so scared to make a move.

I will be playing my idol tonight because my back is against a Wall so let me know what time the votes are being read because I will stand up and make the announcement. I assume 7EST?
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

I just saw a non-live challenge, which is good, because I think it may be an ENDURANCE challenge.  Which has always been my cup of tea.  I HATE doing them, but I love their results.
1427 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

Last tribal council of Baikal, I very much expected that Aiden will be voted out. Ugh, the power of getting swapscrewed; it's ridiculous. I tried to pitch in to LeQuisha on the other tribe if she could save Aiden/Austyn because I need them to further myself in the game, but apparently the majority couldn't and she got issues that Aiden and her havent been talking. I also brought up to her that Austyn and Will are close and so she was wanting a four-way alliance between Her, Austyn, Will, and I come merge. And so, if Austyn gets eliminted this tribal, the plan will be burned to flames. If she can't get to save Austyn, she's done to me. She brought up my name before and I'll be willing to push her into the tribal council's fire pit. Well, we'll see. Qaz should be going home. I already told her before that it's very risky for the Baikal 3 to reunite. Let's just see how it goes 😏

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!