This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ZOMBIES SURVIVOR: MEXICO FTC

Topic » ZOMBIES SURVIVOR: MEXICO FTC

2450 days 18 hours ago
moondancer63
So to Ryan congrats at making the finals you worked for it.
Jabber had we not fought and you became an ass to the one person left in the game that could help you out it would have been a simple vote for who I wanted to win.
2450 days 18 hours ago
rabbaj
I truly believe so Red, I believe that even though Ryan wasn't ever the biggest threat in the final 12, him going would have laid the ground work for the outsiders to pick of the rest of marto's sheep but seeing as Alan left, who everyone wanted out anyway because no-one really trusted him, besides maybe me and one other person, it kept the power players in power, and us scrambling
2450 days 18 hours ago
rabbaj
I wasn't an ass to the one person who did help me though, Nels. And I wasn't being an ass to you in f6, but I did flat out draw a line in the sand because I was tired of the back and forth and a side was chosen. I do actually like you and I gave you high praises in some parts of my speech but at that time, you weren't good for my game and honestly, my game was set up to at least make f4 from f7 and had nels went out at 6th, you were 100% getting 5th anyway seeing as though the others were a f3
2450 days 18 hours ago
moondancer63
So I'm just going to make a statement about my view of the game for each of you in turn

So when the game first started I was on the returnees tribe where I had control of the tribe. I was literally devastated when Red was sent home in the first vote but I managed to pull my tribe through losing Jay and Jerry premerge. Then Red came back and I started to slide into the background. For the first few votes I controlled every vote. I planted seeds in everyone's heads of who to vote. Nels was the only one who seemed to catch on. Then the crazy fucked up vote happened. Red was sent home and one of my final three was out the door. So I fell back onto my other final three. Marto and Hufas. While I didn't trust Marto enough to let him go far in the game I still wanted for him to make the final three because I don't think that any of you sitting there deserved to be there.

Jabber you obviously don't want to win because all you did was bitch and whine while I was trying to save your game. So why the hell would I vote for somebody like that to win this game.

Ryan for most of the game I saw you as two faced mostly a wild card. I didn't really know where you were going to go. But dispite all of that you are the sole member of the alliance to make it here. Not without a lot of mistakes but neveralless you made it. If we go off that alone then you should have 4 votes on your side right now but did you do well enough to earn my vote. I don't think that your game was very vocal so you were overlooked for most of the game.

Nels. I thought that coming in we would have had at least a small bond but nope you were avoiding me at all costs. I think you know that you aren't getting my vote. Goats shouldn't win and you were a goat. Everyone sees it
2450 days 18 hours ago
moondancer63
I havent decided on who I'm voting yet but Jabber and Ryan good luck
2450 days 18 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabber you obviously don't want to win because all you did was bitch and whine while I was trying to save your game. So why the hell would I vote for somebody like that to win this game.

I don't think I'm going to waste my time answering your question if you are telling me Ryan has 4 votes already just because he was apart of an alliance like serious gtfo LMFAOOOOO.
However I should when because I was never afraid to call anyone out and I fought to be here and I do want to stress that I still don't give a fuck about anyone's opinion of how I played including yours because at the end of the day, you said it best, Ryan was in an alliance of 5 so me making it here and defying several odds is an accomplishment within itself
2450 days 18 hours ago
moondancer63
You also said you wanted to quit jabber
had little to no social game
And relied on exile and idols to get by
That's not strategy that's luck
2450 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
Well Jabbar he would have gone had Amir not selfvoted
2450 days 18 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Eh moon you don't count as a human so it doesn't matter anyways!  It's just a game why you getting so bitter
2450 days 18 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Also, I want to ask a question to a juror, Marto!

Marto, do you think of Ryan as more as an alliance member,  or someone who was doing whatever you wanted?
2450 days 18 hours ago
rabbaj
You also said you wanted to quit jabber
had little to no social game
And relied on exile and idols to get by
That's not strategy that's luck

And you accused the host of not counting your vote when you in fact took a self vote so you can get reds vote in finale so sit down you coward and yeah it is strategy playing an idol right is strategy and keeping 2 until f6 when I could've been voted out with them is strategy and if I had no social game you surely came up to me kissing my ass about my opinion on every single vote until I hurt your feelings

In a nutshell sit down you sheep and vote for Ryan
2450 days 18 hours ago
rabbaj
I think so too red but ahmir was useless LOL
2450 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
You know what mc I dont give a fuck about damn vote you can take your vote and shove it up ur ass bitch
2450 days 18 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
YAAASSS NELS GET HIM!
2450 days 18 hours ago
rabbaj
NELS GODDES

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!