This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ZOMBIES SURVIVOR: MEXICO FTC

Topic » ZOMBIES SURVIVOR: MEXICO FTC

2450 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
Everyone is dragging the dumb bitch
2450 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Go ahead mc vote for Ryan well know u love him
2450 days 10 hours ago
born2pizza
Ryan, I agree with one of the two being not worthy. Jabbar deflects opposition though ...and didn't you try to target Jabbar?

I don't really understand the first part so I'll answer the second one, yes I did try to target Jabbar that round, but you tried targeting Marto when Jabbar was the one that laid ground work for your demise. I was super thankful for you, giving me a chance in the game to start from scratch had I not been saved during the tie between Alan and I, I would've gotten 12th. Which would've super depressing, so thanks so much Gamo. I wish we could've worked longer together because you seemed like a promising ally and arguably a friend. :)
2450 days 10 hours ago
born2pizza
Ryan - You were saved by Amir getting burned. Why should you win

I'm honestly not sure what you're talking but if I had to asses the situation had Ahmir not been out, I basically would've been blindsided? Honestly, if that was the case I don't really know how to answer to that since Survivor is sometimes based on luck. So thank god, luck was on my side that round. I think I should win because I played a very hard game and I had the element of surprise by my side because people didn't really see me coming which is why I wasn't targeted like Jabbar 500 times. I also think I've worked pretty hard to get here, yeah I couldn't find 2 idols like Jabbar and be pretty vocal but I did win 2 immunity challenges and used my social capabilities to further myself in the game. Thanks so much for the question, Red! :)
2450 days 10 hours ago
born2pizza
Ryan for most of the game I saw you as two faced mostly a wild card. I didn't really know where you were going to go. But dispite all of that you are the sole member of the alliance to make it here. Not without a lot of mistakes but neveralless you made it. If we go off that alone then you should have 4 votes on your side right now but did you do well enough to earn my vote. I don't think that your game was very vocal so you were overlooked for most of the game. 

Thanks so much for this statement, I think I did well enough to earn your vote, people wanted Marto to leave many rounds but I knew if Marto stayed as long as possible he always would've been the center of attention as far as threats go. Everyone wouldve voted him out before they EVER voted me out and the whole jury knows that. Which is why I stuck by him for so long, don't get me wrong I did want to go to the end with Marto because he is a good friend of mine but I also had to look out for my game!
2450 days 10 hours ago
born2pizza
Also, I want to ask a question to a juror, Marto!

Marto, do you think of Ryan as more as an alliance member,  or someone who was doing whatever you wanted?

I actually did not do whatever he wanted, Marto and I, were closest allies when the game even began. We knew we could've trusted each other and wanted to keep the "tradition" as Marto says, alive! We have been in a FTC situation before together numerous times. One of the key things that helped me was pairing up with Jabbar and not take the shot at him because I knew that would've been Marto's biggest threat vice versa. It panned out the way I wanted, with me at FTC. Since, I wasn't a suggestion to go at F4. FYI. It's not doing whatever he wants if you talk it out with an alliance member on what "our" next play would be. Yeah it looked like Marto was calling the shots because he was pretty vocal but none of the moves he wanted to happen would've went through without me. (Sorry, Gamo for answering the question, I just had to.)
2450 days 10 hours ago
born2pizza
If you guys want to know anything about my game, keep asking and I'll answer as honest as possible. :)
2450 days 7 hours ago
cole225
Well what's up lads i have the same questions for all of you so fuck ya let's begin
1 Which survivor winner do you think you played like in this game and why?
2 Rank the jurry from best to worst and give me reasons why
3 favourite season and winner of survivor yup
4 favourite tv show yuuuup
5 what's your opinion of Paul BB S18&S19  uhu yup i have amaz questions
6 pick a number 7 or 8
7  who is you're favorite modern rapper and favourite song - xdddddddd
2450 days 2 hours ago
cole225
Ryan you messed up the first  2 questions number 1 was to say which winner not player
And number 2 you also have to rank eveybody from merge from best to worst and why
2450 days 2 hours ago
cole225
Also when i said rank the players and reasons why i meant on there gameplay i don't want no i love you type shit mate comoooon
2450 days 2 hours ago
cole225
Answer number 3
2450 days 1 hour ago
cole225
Soz if i'm being a bit mean xd
2450 days 1 hour ago
born2pizza
Well what's up lads i have the same questions for all of you so fuck ya let's begin
1 Which survivor winner do you think you played like in this game and why? I think I played like a John Cochran game, honestly because he was silent not really vocal I didn't make many mistakes and every game move I've made was calculate.
2 Rank the jurry from best to worst and give me reasons why
Marto - You definitely would've won the game hands down had you been in finals with me. There was no WAY anybody could've beaten you.

Moon - You played a very good game, you ultimately made moves that benifited you and you have the ability to make people feel comfortable which is where you get dangerous.

Red - I'm not sure, where your head was but because you weren't really receptive when I asked your thoughts on the vote, but u think dumbing down sometimes was your strategy? I feel like our talks were wholeheartedly genuine. I don't think you've ever lied to me in the game.

Hufus - Although you weren't really active because you were too busy slaying other games xP. You played a decent game and I feel like both of us got the redemption we deserved our placements weren't horrible this time around :)

Gamo - You played an amazing pre merge game nobody can take that away from you, you also were bound to make Final 5 had you not been playing both sides as hard as you were, I feel like if you dumbed down a bit. You definitely would've probably made finals because you were capable to win challenges.

TJ - you weren't really active but I wished we could've played together :(

Alan - Even though you're voting for Jabbar, thank god you got 12th and I didn't. You definitely would've made it far had I gone during the revote.
3 favourite season and winner of survivor yup If I had to pick I would say Cambodia, SJDS, HvV. Winners, Jeremy, Parvati, Michele.
4 favourite tv show yuuuup The 100.
5 what's your opinion of Paul BB S18&S19  uhu yup i have amaz questions I hate him this season loved him last season.
6 pick a number 7 or 8 8 because 7 basic.
7  who is you're favorite modern rapper and favourite song - xdddddddd Lil Uzi - XO TOUR LIF3
2449 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
Love your answer to 4.

Love half your answer for 5. I hated him BOTH times
2449 days 20 hours ago
cole225
Well if jabbar and nels don't answer the questions i guess my choice on voting will be an easy one

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!