This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ZOMBIES SURVIVOR: MEXICO FTC

Topic » ZOMBIES SURVIVOR: MEXICO FTC

2449 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
Im actually at work LOL but I will find time for a break, I am a teacher after all
2449 days 21 hours ago
cole225
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT fuck no wonder you're smarter than all of us xd
2449 days 21 hours ago
RedWing91
Oh that is cool jabbar what do you teach?
2449 days 21 hours ago
born2pizza
Glad you like my answers, Red. :)
2449 days 21 hours ago
RedWing91
I liked 1 and a half of your answers out of 8
2449 days 21 hours ago
born2pizza
at least we hate Paul together.
2449 days 20 hours ago
doubledarefan01
He should never had returned
2449 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
He should never been on the show in the first place
2449 days 19 hours ago
rabbaj
I teach college math and the students have 1 and a half more hours for their test
2449 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
Well different math is taught in college
2449 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
Trigonometry
2448 days 21 hours ago
rabbaj
1. Mike (s30),  I do believe that we both were realized to be threats early on in merge and though I only won 2 immunities and he won 5, It was more of a sense that I needed the immunities, even the ones that I didnt win. And, even when I didnt win immunity, I still had an idol and a vest to protect me, so overall, I was immune from the final 4 tribal councils(including exile) and I also won an early merge immunity.

1. Marto(you already knew this), you were an overall powerhouse this game, and literally half of the cast was willing to fall on a sword for you.

2. Red, very solid overall player, and was in a strong position. I truly believe that me and nels weren't immune, you would have been safe that tribal, and potentially could've opposed marto

3. Hufus, despite ppl say you weren't that active, you had one hell of a social game, and you were immune from a few tribals, just off of the fact that you were extremely likable and a loyal ally.

4. Gamo, always a stunning player and a king of deception, but I cannot rank you higher than the other 3 in terms of this game, because they made it further and were able to show a little more than you were this game

5. Alan, ILY BABY GODDES, PPL WERE SCARED WHEN YOU RETURNED AND WANTED TO TARGET YOU 100%

6. TJ, We really didnt communicate too much and Im not entirely sure where your head was at.

7 MC, I don't respect self voting and then talking smack, you self voted twice and its the reason you left, so bye
2448 days 20 hours ago
rabbaj
3. Favorite Season is China (which a lot of ppl way not agree with) but it was really powerful and fun watching challengeesthat were inspired by the location and that season was heavy on that.

Favorite winner is Parvati/Jeremy/Sandra/Natalie because they are all icons, but my #1 is Parvati

4.My favorite tv show is American Horror Story

5. I didnt like Paul in s18, because I felt that he was whiny and laggy and it was really annoying to watch, however, I genuinely believed he deserved to win over nicole. As for s19 I despise Paul even more because he almost feels as though he has a sense of self entitlement, but if he does win, I can see why, because he is playing a hell of a game.

6. 7 because 8 is so even

7 Fetty Wap, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES-FALL OUT BOY
2448 days 20 hours ago
cole225
Well Jabbar and  Ryan all of this didn't matter XDDDDDDDDDDD  because i send Ikah a number it's either 1 or 2 and whoever picks the right number gets the vote , Fun right xdddddd
2448 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
What ever marto

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!