This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8- Janeiro

Topic » Tribal Council #8- Janeiro

2409 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Congratulations on making merge but things get no easier from here on. You are also all part of the jury so good job guys.
Ok so tonight, you guys can't vote for the immunity winner, Mark, and, as the last duo standing, Max and Giannis won immunity for the round. With that being said, only 6 people are available to get votes. You have 24 hours to cast votes, if you want questions Luca will ask them. Good luck castaways!
2409 days ago
FireX
Ask
2409 days ago
Icarus_Mark
Okay,I'm kind of nervous what question I'm going to get, but okay
2408 days 22 hours ago
LiukBB
X: You were quite close to win that immunity today. Do you thik the loss puts you at risk of elimination ?

Mark : Just looking at the numbers you and Ross were the only original members of Lambada that made till merge. Do you expect original tribes to work together ?
2408 days 22 hours ago
JSBReality
Question
2408 days 22 hours ago
Max1130
Max
2408 days 22 hours ago
LiukBB
Max :Do you think that having been part  of a duo for so long will put a target on you?
2408 days 22 hours ago
LiukBB
Jay S : Do you think with 3 immunities tonight the votes will be different from what it would be without  so many immunities?
2408 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Lop thats what me and my allies have
2408 days 22 hours ago
FireX
So im in no danger of going home since i played it lol.
2408 days 22 hours ago
Max1130
Yes and No.

Yes- People will think we are some type of "Power Couple
No- I am saved this week so I am at least getting 8th :p
2408 days 21 hours ago
FireX
None of us are alan ball max
2408 days 21 hours ago
FireX
I forgot there were even pairs lol
2408 days 21 hours ago
Max1130
Yeah me too!馃槀馃槀
2408 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Lol馃槄馃槄馃槄馃槄馃槄
When i heard that i was like there were pairs lol

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!