This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8- Janeiro

Topic » Tribal Council #8- Janeiro

2423 days 10 hours ago
Max1130
Who was yours?
2423 days 9 hours ago
JSBReality
um tbh the immunities don't matter its how u place yourself in the votes nd maybe u h vote and if i am the vote i wouldn't mind someone telling me that
2423 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Thwn talk to some god dam people
2423 days 8 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
Just looking at the numbers you and Ross were the only original members of Lambada that made till merge. Do you expect original tribes to work together ?

Honestly, no.  I think with the swap we've had time to talk to other people and make alliances from that, so I feel like original tribes can be a bit of a moot idea at that point.  Besides, a question like this could put a microscope on me and Ross for being the smallest faction of original tribe members to merge.
2423 days 5 hours ago
JSBReality
2423 days 3 hours ago
Ross56
Ross
2423 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
Ross: In terms of voting what would You take in consideration tonight ? Will You vote on same basis ad when You voted before or something Will change your mind ?
2422 days 15 hours ago
FireX
Gl with the votes
4 minutes to go
2422 days 15 hours ago
FireX
Lol here we goooo
2422 days 14 hours ago
Max1130
He's of here
2422 days 14 hours ago
Max1130
I just realized this! Congrats on making it half way guys!!!
2422 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
*BRINGS URN*
2422 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
If anyone has an hidden immunity idol and he wants to play it now it will be the time to do so
2422 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
*no one stands *
2422 days 14 hours ago
Max1130
What happened

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!