This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 2

2500 days 6 hours ago
Kgamer2218
There's no bs it's called everyone is in mail
2500 days 5 hours ago
bacon69
Lol im joking like omg
2500 days 5 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
me @ how slow tg is being
https://68.media.tumblr.com/a36ccf0f1a2f2792ac5019788937f92e/tumblr_nzafrmFeSr1uxulieo1_500.gif
2500 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
*a cannon goes off in tje distance*
2500 days 5 hours ago
ccfq12w
(OMG I was so scared)
2500 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
(5 fights later and still the only death is an inact ......)
2500 days 4 hours ago
BrainJak
(Getting cursed out. Now this takes me back)
2500 days 4 hours ago
BrainJak
*a cannon goes off in the distance, followed by another*
2500 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Im so pissed that you killed my character, really, you could have easily gave me an underdog fight edit but you decided to kill one of the most interesting characters right away
2500 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Plus my sister is on vacation for a week here and im not making shit with ehr because of this and thats what I get, being fucked up right away
2500 days 4 hours ago
Novamax243
You attacked me with a rock. I had a sword. What did you honestly expect to happen.
2500 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
1st of all- A sharpened rock
2nd of all- I expected to get the treatment that a character that actually participated in the pre game deserves
2500 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Landon hears the booms and bites his nails*
^More down^
2500 days 4 hours ago
dvs194
(Could y'all, like, not? If you're gonna argue, take it to the mails. Also, rod, I was killed with a rock in the 3rd Games and I took it with grace, even if I was pissed. There's always next Games.)

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!