This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 2

2500 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(I wasnt killed with rocks, I tried to kill with rocks. And im pissed because I spent some time building a character just to be killed right away)
2500 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
(I am sorry rod :| you realize that eventually only 1 wins right? I'm sorry you ran into a good Tribute right from the get-go, but it is how things happen sometimes :()
2500 days 12 hours ago
bacon69
U can try in the 6th HG to win
2500 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(But like the win sint whats on the line, but like Jessie along with Viktor, District 1 and 2 and 1 or 2 other tributes literally made the whole pre game yet im killed right away. Its just shity as hell when you try your best to make shit interesting and that isnt praised at all)
2500 days 12 hours ago
ccfq12w
(Rod just because you made pregame interesting doesn't mean anything. All that matter is how good you are at the games)
2500 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(Then why is this also called a role play?)
2500 days 12 hours ago
ccfq12w
(Because it is? You are roleplaying in the games and so that means the other tribute was better than you at the games at that moment)
2500 days 12 hours ago
kgunzrok
(Bit pissed Rod died too to people who havent really contributed but...what can ya do._
2500 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(rip)
2500 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(Well thank you kgunz for understanding my fucking point
Yeah he was better. Dont forget, who decides the outcome of the fights is fucking Brian so roleplay is fundamental. You can kill an armed tribute with your hands. So its not really whos better at rping, is who Brian wants. Not blaming him tho, just answering to ccf)
2500 days 12 hours ago
bacon69
Its been fun but i think im gonna die

Gl to the rest of u

D1 plz avenge my death
2500 days 12 hours ago
ccfq12w
(It's not who Brian wants...)
2500 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(I think im in a good spot :P)
2500 days 12 hours ago
crebandcreb
Wow dont be salty
We all have died or lost a game but u learn from them
2500 days 12 hours ago
ccfq12w
(Same Bacon XD)

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!