This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 2

2513 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
(You realize just because I didn't talk much pregame doesn't mean I didn't do a lot, I had a score of 8 due to all the training I did. Don't act like you died to an inactive.)
2513 days 21 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(It is who Brian wants. If it wasnt, Max's neck would have been broke by me but he gave him a chance to kill me right there.
YES but most people at least said in the fucking training thread they did besides that you didnt do so. You said nothing in the thread to contribute to character build or anything, I even think that is kinda unfair because we dont even know what youve been doing, if your good or no but ok, lets not even go by that path. Whatever, this is so fucking frustrating... Im probs not gonna participate anymore because you guys are already pissed at me, i dont to fuck up your fun even tho you fucked up mine and the time I wasted)
2513 days 21 hours ago
ccfq12w
(First off I contributed a lot to that thread and you should have dueled me to see if I was good or not...)
2513 days 21 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(Im talking to Max in the second part not you, to you its just the first line)
2513 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(:|)
2513 days 21 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
[guys u should take this to pm's tbhhhh, entertainment is only one factor of many too]
2513 days 20 hours ago
ccfq12w
(Well gg guys thanks for a great game and I am rooting for D1! Let's go guys!)
2513 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(wow not rooting for d11 D:)
2513 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
*two cannons go off back to back*
2513 days 20 hours ago
ccfq12w
(XD Sorry yo)
2513 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(So you also died ccf?)
2513 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
( this is a mess )
2513 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Xd its ok!)
2513 days 20 hours ago
ccfq12w
(yeah I did but I killed bacon in the process also XD)
2513 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
Okay, rodrigues, I am sick of this! One second

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!