This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale : Jury Questioning + Votes!

Topic » Finale : Jury Questioning +..

2653 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
the final 3 may say their opening speech than one by one jury can ask questions! Please don't disrupt the system
2653 days 23 hours ago
Obstreperous
HELLO JURY! < 3

UM, I DON'T REALLY WANT TO BORE YOU OR ANYTHING BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I SURVIVED AFTER BEING TARGETED WEEK AFTER WEEK. I SURVIVED A BUNCH OF HATERS COMING FOR ME AND I GOT TO THE END SO I THINK THAT'S PRETTY IMPRESSIVE?

Oh and also I've never won a Group Game before so I'd love this to be the first one I've ever won! :)
2653 days 23 hours ago
alanb1
I'll be home in a couple hours sorry guys
2653 days 20 hours ago
alanb1
Hey guys, I'm actually SHOCKED I managed to make it to the finals and I owe it all to the loyalty these two men have shown me since merge.

With that being said, I do believe I played the strongest game of the three of us standing here and I'll let you know why.

I think I was able to find the best mix of a strategic, social, and competitive game to get myself here. Strategically you all saw me as a dangerous player for the connections I formed early on and for leading an alliance since the beginning of the game and then leading another one at merge. Yet with the help of idols, advantages, and quite a few trusting allies I was able to make it this far despite constantly being targeted for being a power player. I think my timing in this game is what really helped me make it this far as I knew exactly when to use every advantage needed at the right time to protect me and my closest allies and to FINALLY gain a sense of majority. It took a LOOONG while and it was an uphill battle to say the least but ultimately my efforts paid off! Socially, I really put in as much effort as I could talking to all of y'all whether it was about the game or life outside of it. There's not a single person on the jury who can say I didn't at least make an effort to actually have a conversation with them because I really felt like in this game, more than others, every vote mattered and that I would need all the allies I could get knowing I was already seen as a huge target. Heck, y'all wanted me out since the first vote at merge! I had to fight my ass off and a huge part of that was building social connections with the right people. Competitively, I won the last THREE immunities securing my safety at times when I needed to the most. I no longer had any advantages and had to rely on myself to make it to finals. Yes, I had Garret and Re but I really felt like I was an easy shield for them and that if I hadn't have won those final immunities my ass could've been on the line AGAIN.

Another thing I want to say is I never let my personal feelings get in the way of how I played this game. I did not make personal decisions I made strategic ones to help me move further. If I verbally attacked someone which I don't remember doing to anyone but Tiffany I made sure to apologize because that is not a good representation of who I am. I am not a bully and played this game with as much dignity and strategy as I could.

I hope you guys can respect the game I played and vote for me to win this game. I never hid behind my allies and kept my own fate in my own hands. I did NOT play a perfect game but I did play a very hard and open game in which I remained loyal to a core group all the way to the end because i truly feel I played a stronger and smarter game than the other two finalists.

Good luck to you Re and you Garret I love you both thank you for your loyalty
2653 days 20 hours ago
rollingderp
Hello, huns!

My name is Re Kembesor. I was here becase Kasey told me to, and I was just going to blow it off until I actually started caring. I KNOW, SHOCKING. Those of you on the jury may be like, "WHY SHOULD I VOTE FOR RE? SHES A CUNT!" Well, here are a few reasons:

1. TIFFANY IM EXTREMELY SORRY AND WISH YOU COULDVE STAYED but for my game, you had to go.

2. I did what I needed at my own pace. I waited to use my advantages, and I didn't even need my idol. I won immunities when I needed to. I was sad I didn't win the final immunity, but I knew I was safe.

3. I DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR MY OWN GAME. Cole went because I was given screenshots that I was a potential vote. I voted for Tiffany so I could get here. I did what was needed the whole time I was in this game.

4. I can easily say that I was nicer than the others. And Tiffany, like I've said, I'm sorry for flipping on you. Garret and Tiffany constantly went at it, and Alan and Tiffany went at it. I didn't really fight with anyone but Eddie (HEY GURL! I WAS SHOOK WHEN YOU LEFT), and even that was small.

5. I love both of you in this finale, but I know why I wouldn't vote you. 1. Garret has lowkey been a sheep to me and Alan. and 2. Alan... If someone out of this final 3 wins and it isn't me, I hope it's you, even though I personally think that you were a bit sheep to me. Love you though!

I hope the jury can see to voting me, Re, as the winner. I'm sorry for being a sneaky snake and hope I can get your votes.

Xx,
Re
2653 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay it's time!
2653 days 20 hours ago
Obstreperous
UM ONE MORE THING

JURY:

I hope you can respect me not throwing my lovely fellow finalists under the bus because I'm classier than that. :)
Also I've never won a group game before.

keep that in mind.

THX!
2653 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Jury, get your questions!

Cole, you go first

Then the next juror, then the next, until we get to MC

Then you'll have 24
Hours to send
Me
Your votes!!

Cole, you may begin!
2653 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Eddie, you may ask away!
2653 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
My questions are....

Garret/Re: How does it feel that you guys played the Phillip S/Natalie T roles from Redemption Island, aka the biggest sheep/goats on the planet that make FTC?!

Alan: YOU DID IT!!! OMG IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! THE JURY LITERALLY IS ALL VOTING YOU!!! 9-0-0!!!! My question is how does it feel that you played the Rob M role from Redemption Island, aka controlling the sheep/goats?! How'd you do it?!

Honestly, me in this game: http://49.media.tumblr.com/d5b226dca3451be1f9a7133dcaffb645/tumblr_mxk99kTe6G1s2pcrvo1_250.gif
2653 days 19 hours ago
rollingderp
Ok, Eddie Dearest, I don't believe I was a sheep. I was the mastermind in getting MC and Cole out, AND the deciding vote for Tiffany. Garrett I can see being a sheep, but yeah. I also tried getting Trey out from Jury Day Number Fucking One, but Alan was like "xD no" and i was like "may as well vote with him so i dont look like a fucking rat" I deserve to be here, and it's not for sheeping. It's for wanting to save my own ass. <3
2653 days 19 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
Re you sheeped Alan hardcore, don't even try to deny it
2653 days 19 hours ago
Jaesus123
but was MC really a big person to get out i mean like was that really like a huge move
2653 days 19 hours ago
Obstreperous
Ummmmmmmmmmm, Eddie, I didn't even watch that season so ur question is invalid.

NEXT?
2653 days 19 hours ago
alanb1
EDDIE FIRST OF ALL PERFECT GIF SHOUTOUT TO APRIL KEPNER RELIGIOUS GODDESS

second of all I played a very outspoken game and made alliance after alliance to try to gain some kind of majority in a game where it really felt like an uphill battle. It feels amazing that all my hard work has paid off and that I'm here in finals with the people who had many chances to vote me off but didn't because loyalty is GREAT.

ALSO I can honestly say I was not the decision maker for all the votes which I'm sure Re will say now. But for the crucial votes, hell ya! I went with re's plans only when they were most convenient for me or when it was just a no brainer otherwise I would get him to vote the way I was thinking. For example yes voting Trey was Res idea but it helped my game much more than his and was a no brainer because hell everyone else was voting me out!

So yeah it feels great and although I wouldn't call them my sheep I think I am grateful to have allies that stood by me from the beginning to the end.
2653 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Next up, Tiffany! Ask away

open group

KH's Survivor Series [S1] : Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!