This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale : Jury Questioning + Votes!

Topic » Finale : Jury Questioning +..

2668 days 8 hours ago
alanb1
Getting Cole out was my idea and I organized the votes for that but it is actually something I regret doing I'm only pointing it out because it was my move and I own up to it. Voting MC was a very obvious choice and not something to brag about.
2668 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
i. did. not. sheep. I voted who I needed to, and usually Alan agreed so it was a coincidence.
2668 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Me @ Alan trashing his allies
2668 days 8 hours ago
alanb1
I'm not trashing my allies lol I love them both but more than that I didn't make it this far to undervalue the game I played to make my allies happy.
2668 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
me either alan but the entire fucking jury is like "RE AND GARRET SHEEPED"
I WASNT EVEN ON THE SAME TRIBE AS ALAN PRE MERGE
2668 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
2668 days 8 hours ago
Jaesus123
hey final three!!
Garret: wow you must think you played so good but you didnt you really fucking sucked alans dick all the way to the end, but i need to tell you something little boy get the fuck off of his dick cuase thats mine. Now go cry in the corner cuase you aint winning.

Re: i mean you took me out the only thing is, is that really gonna help you win girl you fucked up you played good but not enough to win over alan you would of 100% won over garret and mc but you also were sucking alans dick shit like get off of my man!! before i come over there and swing, anyways i atleast had gameplay but yeah i did suck alans dick a little but i still played the game and i played this game out so im happy its okay if you voted me out but here i am part of the jury and karma called on the phone and told me that she has a message fro you and it say payback is a bitch xoxo

Alanb1 my pre jury tormentor with all your idols, turned frienemies at the jury, turned night and shinning armor, thanks for seeing me for the real me for speaking up when i needed most, for staying quite when i asked, you finally got me, i love you boo *smiles*xoxo
2668 days 8 hours ago
Obstreperous
Antonio, this is all I have to say to you:

http://data.whicdn.com/images/65766583/original.gif
2668 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
Aww, Tiff. Really feeling the love. I played the game, too, and at this point it's very obvious Alan is winning. Love you, sis.
2668 days 8 hours ago
Jaesus123
garret do you wanna go??
2668 days 8 hours ago
Jaesus123
ashley hold my heels!! jacob hold my purse mc hold my hoops im gonna snatch a bitch
2668 days 8 hours ago
Coyle14
Congratulations to the Final 3. All of you should be proud of getting this far.

Im addressing the jury first.

Jacob, Matt, and Logan. All 3 of you are actually really cool and I wish things couldve worked out. Eddie and Tiffany, you both are really vile people and should really consider counciling. Ashley and MC, you both are irellevant to me. Trey ???

I like to compare this game to Redemption island. After the first merge vote, the game became very predictable. Alan, you are Boston Rob. Re is Phillip and Garret is Natalie. the both of you are puppets and if had this game played out differently, then this would of never happened.

I think everyone should also know that Alan came into this game with an alliance with me. We have been trying to play in a game together for awhile now, so I was very excited to play this game with him finally. Its just really funny that first chance he got, he betrayed me. That to me is not loyalty. Granted, he had other loyalties, but why betray one of your real friends? That to me is mind boggling, but whatever though. Everything I say is going to have an excuse from him. You played a great game and Im sorry for saying I wont vote for you. I take that back, but im not sorry for the countless times I had your back. When you were in danger, I was telling Logan to keep you safe. I was making sure in every alliance I was making, you were in it. That is loyalty and what you showed me in this game was betrayal, so my one question for you is can you please remove this knife in my back because it starting to pierce my heart?

Thank you Kasey for allowing me to play. I hope i can return in the future, but not too soon. Congratulations to everyone, made a decent season.
2668 days 8 hours ago
Jaesus123
*runs up to garret*
2668 days 8 hours ago
alanb1
Love you tiff :) thanks for making the game interesting to say the least and for having a mind of your own it was insane playing with you and if anything a once in a lifetime experience LOL
2668 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
*EYEROLL WHEN COLE CALLS ME A SHEEP*
I NEVER WATCHED REDEMPTION ISLAND

ok but i do agree with that the game did become v predictable
and me getting you out was literally wholly my idea LMFAO
after alan sent that screenshot i was like "NOT ON MY WATCH" and snatched u bald

open group

KH's Survivor Series [S1] : Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!