This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale : Jury Questioning + Votes!

Topic » Finale : Jury Questioning +..

2669 days 8 hours ago
Obstreperous
WHY DOES EVERYONE CALL US A SHEEP?
I LITERALLY WANT TO KNOW.

IS BEING IN AN ALLIANCE SHEEPING SOMEONE NOW???

RE WASN'T EVEN ON A TRIBE WITH ALAN UNTIL MERGE.
THE MAJORITY OF TRIBAL'S PREMERGE, I VOTED AGAINST WHAT ALAN WAS DOING.

WE JUST SO HAPPENED TO ALIGN AT THE MERGE.
HOW EXACTLY IS THAT SHEEPING?
2669 days 8 hours ago
Coyle14
just fyi Re, Alan was the one who indirectly mentioned your name. He wanted to get a Talofa member out first, so he suggested it to Logan who told me, but I said "not on my watch"
2669 days 8 hours ago
Obstreperous
Also I'm really annoyed with people comparing this to Redemption Island like STOP I never even watched that season.
SPOILERS.
2669 days 8 hours ago
alanb1
COLE to answer your question.

I will G L A D L Y take the knife out of your back and stab my stupid brain with it. My biggest regret in this game was voting you out and that's something I hope you can understand and if you can't forgive me I understand but PLEASE hear me out. I was VERY paranoid and felt like you were plotting against me and voting you out over matt that round was genuinely something I won't forgive myself for because I lost a very close friend and someone who trusted me dearly. I wish more than anything that you can eventually forgive me because you have definitely been on my mind a lot these past few weeks and I want you to know I regret the move completely. You were a strong player but definitely not the person who should've been voted out that night.
2669 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
cant wait to get 2nd
2669 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Logan's question time!
2669 days 8 hours ago
Obstreperous
Also Tiffany can you please stop being a psycho cunt? "running up to me"
Are you serious?
Get a grip.
2669 days 8 hours ago
Coyle14
and I said your name because I was trying to please Alan because he was getting so paranoid.
2669 days 8 hours ago
Logie56
Hello Final 3! I think the only question I have for each of you is, what is the biggest move that you believe got you each to Final Tribal Council?
2669 days 8 hours ago
Jaesus123
one more think kasey i brought some cranberry juice you know ashley love cranberry juice so i brought it for her but you know what.. i was gonna give it to the final 3  but you know what kasey im gonna keep it real im gonna nee you re and alan to move away from the final 3 cause this juice is for the garret so alan and re if yall dont want to get wet yall gonna have to move now *trows juice all over garret runs up to garret punches him in the face multiple times* *grabs weave pulls it*

2669 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
*moves away from tiff and garret having a literal brawl and takes Logan to the side*

What I believe got me here was snatching Cole's edges at f12. And Eddie getting out when I didn't even vote him. And I'm sorry for calling you 2nd member of the jury in Cher's skype game. <3
2669 days 8 hours ago
alanb1
I organized Coles vote stop saying you did. It's something I've repeatedly said I regretted but it was my move and something I spent a lot of time organizing regretfully so.
2669 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
...alan please i literally was like "LETS VOTE OUT COLE" and then i guess you did that part or sth
2669 days 8 hours ago
Coyle14
Yes, I know. I was the biggest threat in this game besides Alan, but yall never even tried to get rid of him, so you might wanna reconsider your game play for next time
2669 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp

*this plays while re krumps in the background of tiff vs. garret*

open group

KH's Survivor Series [S1] : Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!