This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S:1 APPLICATIONS

Topic » S:1 APPLICATIONS

2653 days 8 hours ago
JustinV53
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Justin V
-Color level : Brown

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Hero or Villain? : Hero
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : Strategic/Social
-3 words to describe yourself: Trustworthy, Stealthy, Friendly
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? Well you're the best and would definitely be great host! This game seems like its gonna be successful with you hosting! (and I've never received a gift before do that'd be cool!)
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : They are all on my profile page :)

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 8, Im on most of the time
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : perfect times, yes!
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : Oh definitely, perfect time
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : Of course! Jurors are essential to the game :)
-How often will you send confessionals? : Every other day for sure
2653 days 1 hour ago
ChaBro
-First name & last initial : Charles B
-Color level : Dark Green

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : Strategic
-3 words to describe yourself: Sarcastic, Social, and Free Spirt
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? I want to compete and prove to myself I have what it takes to outwit, outlast, and outplay other in this game
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) :
Clarkkent's Survivor 7/16 3rd Member of the Jury
Survivor Millennials vs Gen x hosted by Saftronbtr999  2/20 Lost in a 5-4 vote
WitZ's Survivor Egypt 6/18 Jury

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 7.5
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? :Probably
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? :Yes
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? :Yes
-How often will you send confessionals? : Before every vote and after every challenge and sometimes just if I am bored
2652 days 12 hours ago
ncmtnangel5
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Amanda S
-Color level : Black soon to be Silver

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : Social
-3 words to describe yourself: Honest, Loyal, Enthusiastic
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? I have always wanted to be part of a Survivor group game and this sounds like a fun one to be part of.
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : Never really played any group games

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 8
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : Yes
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : Yes
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : Yes
-How often will you send confessionals? : As often as you want them
2651 days 14 hours ago
Brittney
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Ethan C
-Color level : TV Star

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : Physical
-3 words to describe yourself: honest, smart, sarcastic
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season?
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : Saftron's survivor 5th, BBUN (Jordanforreal) 5th, Gaia's survivor 5th, bigben's survivor 4th, imperfect survivor (loopycoco1) 2nd and 8th I think, m7's big brother 4th, and some others I can't remember off the top of my head

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 7
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : yeah
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : yes
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : yes
-How often will you send confessionals? : every other day at least, most likely once a day
2651 days 10 hours ago
deeannamorgan
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Deeanna J
-Color level : Blue

QUESTIONS about yourself
-3 words to describe yourself: Strategic, Loyal, Competitive
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? Because you seem like a great host and I'm ready to fight to win!
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) :
The Mole S1 (1/12)
Sebby's Fast Survivor S19 (1/16)
Sebby's Fast Survivor S18 (2/14)
Liam's Survivor: Arabia (3/17)
Chris2pei's Big Brother (3/12)
Last Man Standing (7/35)
Survivor Egypt (8/18)
Survivor: Tahiti ~ The Volcanic Island (14/20)

Plus more I'm currently playing

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 9
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : Depends on the day, but almost always yes, usually just not saturday nights
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : Yes 100%
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : OF COURSE!!
-How often will you send confessionals? : Hopefully at least once per tribal, hopefully more
2650 days 3 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Seth P
-Color level : Black

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : I think I am both Strategic and Social
-3 words to describe yourself: Trustworthy, loyal, smart
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? I really enjoy group games.  The only reason why I am still on this site is because of group games.  I have very well in past games and I would love to continue that streak
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : I have a list and placements on my profile

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 8, I have school so I am on when I am not in class
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : This is usually the perfect time for me!
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : I will always be able to vote before 5 PM
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : ALWAYS
-How often will you send confessionals? : I love to send in confessionals. I sometimes send in multiple per day.  I believe confessionals are very useful because it keeps the host up to date on the game and any alliances that are forming.  Plus if I want any rewards at the end (if there is any) then you need to know what I am doing
2647 days 15 hours ago
BernieBudd
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Budd A
-Color level : Light Green

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Hero or Villain? : Hero with villainous tendencies
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : Triple Threat
-3 words to describe yourself: Tenacious, Versatile, Precisive
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? : I want to play my first survivor group game, you look like you've done some research.. My favorite big brother group game I played in was hosted by a virgin.

Big Brother Unlimited (Hosted by Jordanforreal)
Season 4 I placed 5/15 (Villain of the season)
Allstars I placed 12/20 (Blindsided)

Michaels Big Brother (Hosted by MichaelM099)
Season 1 placed 4/12 (Player of the season) (Best Confessionals)

Nobows Big Brother (Hosted by Nobow)
Season 1 placed 1/20 6-2

Blakes Big Brother (Hosted by LongedShorted)
Season 5 placed 1/12 5-0

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 9 can be 10
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : Yup
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : Yes
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : Yeah
-How often will you send confessionals?  As much as possible
2646 days 10 hours ago
Nathan1010101
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Nathan T.
-Color level : white

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Hero or Villain? : villian
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : social
-3 words to describe yourself: fun, strong, competitive
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? it would be fun and great experience
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have getting 1st place in my first season played(group/host/placement/etc.) : group

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 10
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : yes
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : yes
-How often will you send confessionals? : 3 times a week
2646 days 9 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Chanel O
-Color level : Yellow </3

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Hero or Villain? : Villain obvi
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : strategic
-3 words to describe yourself: bitchy, hot, rich
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? to be the first and hottest winner!!!!!
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : ThePug's survivor, its ongoing

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? :9pm EST would be difficult but 7pm definitely
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : yes !
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : of course
-How often will you send confessionals? : when i have some juicy and new info to spill, I'm a lot of things but im not boring xxxx
2646 days 9 hours ago
WANJ
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Will J
-Color level : Orange

QUESTIONS about yourself
-3 words to describe yourself: Energetic, Intelligent, Optomistic
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? I am just ready to play like for the good and the bad I really want to play. Haven't played a survivor game in like 5 months and ready to get back into it.
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : Was once on my page before I deleted it all.

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 7
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : Yes
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : 100%
-How often will you send confessionals? : At least once a day
2645 days 6 hours ago
adam2
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Adam T.
-Color level : Yellow

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Hero or Villain? : Villain
-3 words to describe yourself: devious, paranoid, conniving
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? Because I want to make my mark in the group game community by being the Richard Hatch of your season
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : None (still waiting to be cast by someone) but I have played ORGs before. Group games are the reason I joined this website, so you can be sure I will be active.

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 10
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : Yep, those times are perfect for me
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? :  Yes
-How often will you send confessionals? : 1x a day at minimum. I write very long confessionals
2643 days 11 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
GENERAL INFO
first name and last initial: Freddie F

questions about yourself
hero or villain: hero
strategic physical or social: strategic
3 words to describe yourself: friendly, strategic, and competitive 
why do u want to play in my first survivor season: i want to give the show drama and if u pick me there will be a lot of drama.
scale of 1-10 how active are you: 8
can u be online for challenges with a start of time from 7pm est to 9pm daily: yes
if you have to attend tribal council you will make sure you vote on time: yes of course
if you're jury will u vote for a winner: yes
how often will you send confessionals: i will try and send as much as i can
2643 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Dax M.
-Color level : White, I think.

QUESTIONS about yourself
-3 words to describe yourself: Sweet , Funny , Optimistic
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? Well I haven't gotten to play a decent game of survivor and this seems like the right place to go!
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : First time ;c

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 6
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : I can stay for no longer past 9:15, but 7 and 8 work out fne
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : Yes indeed
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : Yeah~
-How often will you send confessionals? : Once or Twice per day, or maybe once per 2 days if I can't think of one..
2642 days 15 hours ago
useamint
Application (please fill out all areas)
===================================================================
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Kevin M.
-Color level : Blood

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Hero or Villain? : Villain imo
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : Physical
-3 words to describe yourself: Funny, Smart, Loyal
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season?
I think it'll be a fun experience and I'm applying cause why not . And honestly seeing your ad kinda made me wanna apply.
3rd place in Jared's group game

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 5.5
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : not on Wednesdays & Fridays
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : yeah that's not an issue
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : of course
-How often will you send confessionals? : Maybe once a day if requested for more I can do more if need be.
2642 days 3 hours ago
Minniemax
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : kate g.
-Color level : red

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Hero or Villain? : hero
-3 words to describe yourself: funny, friendly, questioning
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? Cause u are a great host ....it will be an exciting adventure
12 Days of Christmas /islandsurvivor/3rd
BBSlayer/rox/it fizzled out i guess

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : yes
-How often will you send confessionals? : as often as requested

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!