This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S:1 APPLICATIONS

Topic » S:1 APPLICATIONS

2640 days 4 hours ago
sosyomomma
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Drew J
-Color level : TV Star

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Hero or Villain? : Misunderstood Hero
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : Social/Strategic
-3 words to describe yourself: funny crazy, psycho
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? You seem like somone who would host a great game
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : 1st Platinum Big Brother

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 9
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? :Yes
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : Yes
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : Yes
-How often will you send confessionals? : often

For more info on the season, visit my rules/notes: http://www.tengaged.com/group/8864/forum/topic/19453044

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply! I look forward to a fabulous season :)
2639 days 6 hours ago
Joshchoirnoy16
Application (please fill out all areas)
===================================================================
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Joshua R.
-Color level : Yellow

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Hero or Villain? : Hero
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : Social
-3 words to describe yourself: Loyal, Outgoing, Strategic
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? I want to win because I got social skills to be on survivor
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) :
Liam's Survivor 8/16
Kolby's Survivor Kuwait 9/16
BENLINUS's Survivor Nigeria 8/16

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 10
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : Yes
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? :Yea
-How often will you send confessionals? : On a scale of 1-10; 8

For more info on the season, visit my rules/notes: http://www.tengaged.com/group/8864/forum/topic/19453044

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply! I look forward to a fabulous season :)
2639 days 2 hours ago
Peterparker16
First name & last initial : Jay H
-Color level : Blue

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : Strategic
-3 words to describe yourself: Smart, Strong, Nice.
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season?: It would be fun, make some friends and huge moves.
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : Liam's Survivor. (2nd Place)

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : Yes
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : Yes
-How often will you send confessionals? : After every tribal.
2638 days 21 hours ago
Karmaron72
First name & last initial : Jackson T
-Color level : Orange

QUESTIONS about yourself
-3 words to describe yourself: Positive, Enthusiastic and Intelligent
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season?: An amazing opportunity to improve my group game skills and make new friends.
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/
Sebby' Fast Survivor: 3 seasons (9th, 3rd and 10th)
VegasBoy's Immunity Game (14th; ROBBED)
Connor_'s Survivor (Still in; Final 9)

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 7-8
-How often will you send confessionals? : After every tribal.
2638 days ago
GentlemanG
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Ray G
-Color level : TV Star

QUESTIONS about yourself
-3 words to describe yourself: Introvert. Smart. Ambition
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? I love group games and this one seems like one that is going to be really fun, I'm ready to play.
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : Turney Time Big Brother 10 2nd
Cmack Survivor Japan 1st
CYA Survivor 3rd
Suitman Survivor 11th

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily?  : Yes those times are perfect for me
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : Yes I will vote on time.
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : Yes I will vote for a winner.
-How often will you send confessionals? : I will try my best to send confessionals everyday.
2636 days 23 hours ago
Cali_Cvu13
First name & last initial :Sebastián F
-Color level : Yellow

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Hero or Villain? : Villain
-3 words to describe yourself: vindictive, Aggressive, Competitive   
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? I'm the type of person where I don't take crap from no one, Im a really Nice person. But I do have a backbone and I'm not afraid to play dirty when I have to , Im a nice person but I do have my bad side where I have to be a Bitch
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) :
Big Brother Unlimited Stars 3th/16th
ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-How often will you send confessionals? : All the time :)

2636 days 1 hour ago
born2pizza
I am very excited to host my first season of survivor. Rest assured I have played my share of games as well as done my research to try to give you all the best experience possible as a host.

As this is my first season, I'm not positive how long it will take to get a good group of applicants in order to cast the best possible players. For this reason, please note the tentative dates --
Applications close: Saturday, February 18 at 8pm EST
Cast reveal: Sunday, February 19 at 8pm EST
First challenge: Monday, February 20 at 8pm EST

GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Ryan M.
-Color level : Silver

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : Physical
-3 words to describe yourself: Motivated, Intelligent, Courageous.
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? Bc I don't have a group game to play :(
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have  (group/host/placement/etc.) : I've played tons.. M&Ms, M&Ns, D&Bs, Emotions Survivor, Libanz etc.

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 9
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : YES FOR SURE.
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : YES OKAY!
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : YES OBVIOUSLY LMAO
-How often will you send confessionals? : UM 2 TIMES A DAY.

2635 days 18 hours ago
grav3yardgirl
-First name & last initial : Olivia / LivvieBoo12
-Color level : Green / Silver

QUESTIONS about yourself
-3 words to describe yourself: Loyal, Trustworthy, Trurthful
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? I would love to survivor is my favorite game I am a super fan.
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : I placed 8th in survivor maldives

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) : 7
-How often will you send confessionals? : As often as you want
2630 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
============ APPLICATIONS CLOSED ============

huge thank you to everyone that applied!

if you are not cast, please re-apply for another season in the future :)
2629 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Clark K
-Color level : Dark Green

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Hero or Villain? : I can be both
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : Physical
-3 words to describe yourself: Ready to win
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? I want to be the first winner
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : made final 3 2 times winning once coming in 2nd the other, made jury 3 other times more detail on profile

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : Yeah
-If you have to attend Tribal Council, will you always make sure to vote on time (by 5pm EST of following day)? : Of course
-How often will you send confessionals? : At least once per day
2629 days 9 hours ago
smuguy2012
GENERAL INFO
-First name & last initial : Matt T
-Color level : Blood

QUESTIONS about yourself
-Hero or Villain? : Misunderstood Hero
-Strategic, Physical or Social? : a nice mix of all 3
-3 words to describe yourself: outspoken, adaptable, honest
-Why do you want to play in my first survivor season? Seems like it could be a lot of fun
-Please list some previous group game experience that you have (group/host/placement/etc.) : I played in one of Turneys BB where I came 3rd and I played in Candyland but got last =[

ACTIVITY & AGREEMENTS
-Scale of 1-10, How active are you? (1 = never on // 10 = always on) :7
-Can you be online for challenges with a start time of anywhere from 7pm EST - 9pm EST daily? : More than likely although I dowork some evenings
-If you're on the Jury, will you make sure to vote for a winner? : of course
-How often will you send confessionals? : As much as I can

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!