This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1752 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
And lastly is player of the season! This award can not go to the winner since they obviously did just about everything right since they won, but everyone else is eligible. The person who I view as player of the season is...
1752 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
i think he was joking
1752 days 21 hours ago
IcyPenguin
*snatches crown
1752 days 21 hours ago
boicam77
I know Timothy馃ぃ
1752 days 21 hours ago
IcyPenguin
*gets tased by security while trying to casually walk out with the ice crown and million dollars in my pockets
1752 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
This award goes to Cam! Cam sent the most confessional, so it might be because I know his side o the story more on most things. But Cam seemed really adaptable and was willing to actually go against Grace, who I thought would end up being dragged to the end, a LOT earlier than I thought he would. I also feel like looking back at the season Cam is one of the people who was able to almost always set himself up in a positin where people weren't looking at him as the most important target.
1752 days 21 hours ago
boicam77
I- I鈥檓 honoured
1752 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Anyways, I'm now going to add you guys to the VL via skype as well as post who voted for who in the ftc.
1752 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
1752 days 21 hours ago
IcyPenguin
0/100000 for awards but I鈥檝e managed to escape with the prize money so I鈥檒l take it
1752 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Gabriel (gabrieltrezza)-Cam
Logan (lhooper902976)-Cam
Julian (TheSexiestDude990)-Cam
Yoshi (myiel)-Tim
Livingston (noobsmoke13)-Tim
Grace (pinkiepie512)-Tim
Penguin (IcyPenguin)-Christian
1752 days 21 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Lolz
1752 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
um would i have been player of the season if cam won?
1752 days 20 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
You would have. You, Cam, and Christian were actually the top three for me. That's why I was happy when you all made top 3.
1752 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Thanks for the award.
Reason I didn't vote you Tim was I believed Cam did the better job in my question

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!