This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1752 days 14 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
The Most Surprising Player award! Not to be confused with player of the season, this award goes to the person who surprised me the most (whether positively or negatively) whether it be with their game play, confessionals, and so on.
1752 days 14 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Next up is hottest Juror...
1752 days 14 hours ago
IcyPenguin
And the winner is...
1752 days 14 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
LOL me at Penguin making up her own awards XD
1752 days 14 hours ago
IcyPenguin
PENGUIN!!!!

*flips hair and walks out
1752 days 14 hours ago
IcyPenguin
im not making up awards...
1752 days 14 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
The Most Surprising Player goes to...Logan! I'm not sure if people realize just how much control Logan had over the game until he was dispatched. I actually had Logan as my winner pick when the merge hit, because he was making moves but no one was really sending confessionals talking about it. So Logan managed to impress me the most out of the base expectations I had for him coming into the season.
1752 days 14 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Penguin I knew you would be iconic, so it's kind of hard for you to be the most surprising player XD
1752 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
he was 2nd jury boot lmao
1752 days 14 hours ago
IcyPenguin
*winks
1752 days 14 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
You know what Tim? I misread the votes. I'll take that back *snatches crown from Tim*
1752 days 14 hours ago
boicam77
Does that mean I win?
1752 days 14 hours ago
Christian37
or me`? xD
1752 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
lol
1752 days 14 hours ago
IcyPenguin
Or me???

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!