This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 2.5 "Finale Part I: The Sun Also Rises"

Topic » Night World 2.5 "Finale..

2338 days 9 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"So, how have things been since earlier today?"
2338 days 9 hours ago
dvs194
*Tessa is there, pretending to be interested while she is actually bored out of her mind*
2338 days 9 hours ago
IceBear
*Oliver stares out a window, lightly smiling at the scenery before turning back to Korden*
2338 days 9 hours ago
awesome2210
- Gives a half-hearted clap after Mr. Korden's speech, grabbing a glass of wine from the table and walking over to Dolly & Lilly, standing behind them and watching Korden descend from his pedestal -
     Who celebrates their mayoral win at a cabin in the middle of nowhere?
2338 days 9 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Looks around her nervously*
2338 days 9 hours ago
Finnick
*Torrance ignores everything Mr. Korden said*
2338 days 9 hours ago
rhysarnie14
Rye:
*Looks at Tessa and rolls his eyes*
What are we even doing here?
2338 days 9 hours ago
Hudspith
*takes a sip*

^somethings going to kick off i can feel it^
2338 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Uh Fine I mean it’s not everydayyou see something like that.”
2338 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Reading up what I missed be on in a few mins.))
2338 days 9 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dolly:
*shrugging*
-to Marc-
Anybody who can actually afford to have a summer cabin in the middle of nowhere. It seems appropriate given the candidate.
*nods*
2338 days 9 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
"Yeah, it wasn't nice. Replaying in my head nonstop for hours."
2338 days 9 hours ago
Chicklet
Lilly:
*smirks at Marc*
What Dolly said.
2338 days 9 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Sophia Vincent is kicking back and enjoying the scenery of the cabin. She enjoys it here. It's clean and whatever emotional stuff Mr. Korden said, but she likes it because it reminds her of the cabin getaway she's always wanted to do.*
*she sets down her drink on a bench because it was too strong and she doesn't feel like getting too drunk tonight -- she probably will end up getting drunk either way -- and she walks outside and feels the gentle breeze. It's been easy slipping into the crowd and making friends at Parkers Canyon compared to Santa Clarita. Everyone spent their time making harsh judgments.  It's weird, you get judged for the smallest, most unreasonable things, but when it comes to the real deal, everyone steps back. That's how Sophia sees it at least. She used to be the queen of Santa Clarita, owning the cheerleaders, owning the school. But the rumors weren't the worst of what prompted her to move; even though it wasn't her decision. Like yeah, she's done some bad things. OK, really bad things, but she was an iconic feminist in the making? Oprah Winfrey who? She regrets those decisions and although she thinks about what could have been done, like Todd, his death was unfortunate but she blames herself. A lot. "Maybe if I didn't drink so much, he would still be alive". "If I hadn't shown so much skin it wouldn't of prompted him to make a move; he'd still be alive." She runs many scenarios through her head as to how she could've not only avoided being...assaulted, but kept Todd alive. But the others, boy-oh-boy, she thought she was doing the world a favor. But now, now it doesn't' seem like it. She tore apart families, broke the town, she ruined everything and after that, her dad was put to trial. See, Luke may appear like the misguided, hypersexual, bad twin, but really, he means well and at least he isn't a killer. She hates herself. But she wants to love herself. She can flaunt, put up a front, do whatever she likes but she's still Sophia Vincent, Vagina Killer.*
*Sophia just stands outside for awhile. Taking in everything. Reflecting, like, life has been treating her...alright in Parkers Canyon despite the unfortunate event that was the Crucible. But she moved past that.*
*Overcome with sadness, Sophia puts up her front again, wipes away her tears and struts back in.*
2338 days 9 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Chance leans up against a wall, not paying attention, and playing games on his phone

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!