This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2504 days 9 hours ago
Matt64
I wasn't kissing your ass I honestly think after hearing Caleb's speech I should have listened more about Caleb and TJ
2504 days 9 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
I worked so hard to make sure me and TJ were as far away from one another as possiable in your guys eyes and it got us to final 3..
2504 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
*sigh*

Okay, who (if anyone) did you fear the most? Which player did you truly fear?
2504 days 9 hours ago
tuter32
*stands in front of the final two
Gentlemen, Hello.

I think you guys are both really great guys and I wish I had a hundred reasons to stand up here and yell at all of you, but the truth is I don't.

Matt, I am honestly really glad you weren't stupid enough to bring Tj to the end of this game because every member on that jury would have voted for him. You maybe would've gotten a sympathy vote out of my buddy Jake.

Caleb, yes we were in an alliance together, but yet you never talked to me one on one. Now you could rebut and say that I never talked to you either, but the roles are reversed and you are in the final chairs, not me. So really I don't know who you are, or what your plans were in this game. Giving you my vote, would be like voting for my next door neighbor to win a million dollars. Sure I saw my neighbor around the street and whatnot, but I wouldn't invite my neighbor over for dinner just from a couple nods on the street.

I don't have any questions, just a couple things I needed to say before I walked into a booth and gave one of you two great competitors a title you earned. No matter who wins it. Congrats guys
2504 days 9 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
I'll respond to questions when I'm back from the gym :)
2504 days 9 hours ago
Emmett4
Question to both

Why shouldnt i vote the other person?Imo u guys both played good but i want to know whatvmakes the person next to you less deserving than you.
2504 days 9 hours ago
Matt64
Okay, who (if anyone) did you fear the most? Which player did you truly fear?

100 % TJ. He was someone who I had wanted out after he idoled out Zach, and then he idoled out Jake so yeah he was very scary. It was very hard to get him out but I luckily won the final 3 challenge and voted him out.
2504 days 9 hours ago
Matt64
Why shouldnt i vote the other person?Imo u guys both played good but i want to know whatvmakes the person next to you less deserving than you.

Caleb didn't ever participate in any of the immunity challenges. I always made an effort to be there unless I honestly couldn't. He said himself that he didn't really care when he entered the game. He also didn't really speak up a lot in our alliance QuadSquad, he just seemed to go along with what we said and would just keep TJ safe at times when TJ would have definetly won if he had gotten to the end at that point.
2504 days 8 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Caleb, yes we were in an alliance together, but yet you never talked to me one on one. Now you could rebut and say that I never talked to you either, but the roles are reversed and you are in the final chairs, not me. So really I don't know who you are, or what your plans were in this game. Giving you my vote, would be like voting for my next door neighbor to win a million dollars. Sure I saw my neighbor around the street and whatnot, but I wouldn't invite my neighbor over for dinner just from a couple nods on the street.

Honestly zac its my fault. My dream final 3 when we swapped was you me and jake. we should have talked more and i understand where your coming from. If the the roles were reversed and we swapped games i think i would take half responsibility for what happened. If i could turn back time and do it again i would reach out to you. So when you go to vote. remember you and i were neighbors but matt didnt even live in the same city
2504 days 8 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Why shouldnt i vote the other person?Imo u guys both played good but i want to know what makes the person next to you less deserving than you.

Honestly knowledge is power emmett. I knew where everyone was at all times. Not bashing matt in anyways but he needed immunity. it was his alliance that kept him alive.. TJ also. TJ and i dictated this game vote by vote. Matt didnt go to every tribal council. And Matt was in the dark in some votes as i knew where everyone was going
2504 days 8 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Also when matt says i didnt show up to challenges i want to make it clear i never knew it was a live game. Zac promised me it wasnt so coming in i felt at a disadvantage. Also I cared about this game its because it was my last before i quit tengaged so matt i didnt just give up and float i played
2504 days 7 hours ago
Matt64
Caleb idk what u were trying to say about the immunity but yes all of u kept me alive in the game, but I did need those immunities because if I hadn't won the final 9, final 5, and final 3 immunity, I would not be sitting here right now.
2503 days 23 hours ago
Brycemusser
>>>here is my jury question
>>>
>>>What makes you deserve the win more then Caleb? Did you have an alliance with him before the game started? Was your beginning plan to take him to the end?
>>>
>>>Answer these questions carefully because I'm putting a lot of thought into my vote
>
2503 days 22 hours ago
Brycemusser
Caleb cut the BS everyone knows you floated through this whole game you literally did NOTHING
2503 days 22 hours ago
Brycemusser
So Matt congratulations you got my vote

open group

Vegas and Kondons' Survivor: Vietnam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!