This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2503 days 23 hours ago
Brycemusser
Caleb I actually did think you were playing all sides in the beginning but the problem was when I tried to tell people no one believed me
2503 days 23 hours ago
Brycemusser
Was aligning with bigger threats part of your strategy?
2503 days 23 hours ago
Brycemusser
Actually Caleb you remind me of Noah_Kondon as a player because I know he also likes to play all sides in his game

I mean this in a good way
2503 days 23 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Bryce my gameplay usually is over the top cutthroat

so coming in i knew i needed meatsheilds to protect myself

Aligning and keeping tj in was a huge part because i never knew matt or jakes or your true standing points!
2503 days 23 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Also fun fact, I only ever received 1 vote and it was from you bryce!
2503 days 23 hours ago
Matt64
Matt: how did you play socialy and strategically?

I can understand why u didnt know me socially or strategically since we were never alligned, but that was a huge part in my game. I was the one who started the quadsquad alliance between Myself Caleb Jake and Zach. I was also able to pull Bryce in so he would vote with us and it got us throught the premerge. We had our own QuadSquad group chat on skype and not only did we strategize in there, we also talked and had great conversations in there. I really feel I have become great friends with all of them. I also did come up with a lot of the names for us to send home. The reason Eli was sent home 10th was because I came up with the idea of sending someone who had not gone to exile home so we would have majority in case of an idol. So I felt I had a very strong strategic and social gameplay.
2503 days 18 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Congrats to both of you guys for getting the end! #QuadSquad for life!!!!

My questions

Caleb- how can I give you my vote to win when all game you lied right to my face saying u weren't as close with Tj as u really were? Also how can u say you never new my true standpoint in the game when I told u basically Daily that u were my closest alliance?

Matt- besides the dominate physical game you played, what moves did u make individually that weren't a part of the QuadSquad alliance?
2503 days 18 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Caleb- how can I give you my vote to win when all game you lied right to my face saying u weren't as close with Tj as u really were? Also how can u say you never new my true standpoint in the game when I told u basically Daily that u were my closest alliance?

So you and Matt and TJ were my closest allies, every week we talked you and I were in that alliance with Emmett and TJ, we tried to feel out if you would ever flip and we got the feeling you wouldn't. I deserve your vote because you and I went to almost every tribal together, we worked hand and hand and basically ran this game! You and I protected Matt and that's why he is here, when I say I didn't know where you stood I meant zach and Matt because I never spoke to them. You and I are going to be friends out side of this and be honest would you have trusted me if i told you how close me and TJ were?
2503 days 17 hours ago
Matt64
Matt- besides the dominate physical game you played, what moves did u make individually that weren't a part of the QuadSquad alliance?

I dont really think there are any moves I made outside the QuadSquad. I pretty much did everything with you guys and the 4 of us slayed the premerge. Maybe u can consider me keeping Bryce calm so he wouldnt flip on us as one because he became very suspicious of our alliance but I pretty much did everything with you all.
2503 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
6/7 Votes Recived
2503 days 15 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
I'm just going to say thanks everyone for a great season!
2503 days 15 hours ago
Matt64
Same here!
2503 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
*walks into tribal with the urn*
2503 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Caleb, Matt, it has been a great season of survivor, I will see you in LA for the reading of the votes
2503 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
*takes my seat

open group

Vegas and Kondons' Survivor: Vietnam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!