This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2504 days 4 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Well Bryce I could say the same for you. Thanks for your kind and level headed question!
2504 days 4 hours ago
Matt64
I will still answer @Bryce

Yes Caleb and I started our alliance before the game and yes I was always taking him to the end.

Why do I deserve it over Caleb?

Ill say it again. Caleb's strategy was making sure TJ stayed in the game, and it got them to final 3. But would have it meant for Caleb if it got them to final 2?
2504 days 3 hours ago
Brycemusser
yeah well caleb im not in the final 2 so thats the difference
2504 days 3 hours ago
Brycemusser
if you really wanted to win caleb you should've took me
2504 days 3 hours ago
Brycemusser
I didn't sheep to the end caleb and you did so thats the point
2504 days 2 hours ago
Brycemusser
I was actually voted out
2504 days 2 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Bryce I'm not the kind of player to take a sheep to the end I respect Matt and TJ more than that. It would have been an easy win but could I go back to my friends and justify my actions? No
2504 days 2 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
And the word sheep does not fit my gameplay. A sheep lets others dictate the game and vote how they others want. I worked my ass off to play both sides without getting caught. I knew TJ had both idols and I knew who each side wasn't voting for because I played.

I would call my gameplay the rat floater
2504 days 2 hours ago
TJ2807
^ Caleb was certainly not a sheep
Anyway my questions

Matt: Show me the other aspects of your game other than physical because all I see is that you won comps but that's just one little part of the game.

Caleb: give the audience here some scenarios where is two ran the game because i know what you did but these players seem to be in the dark of your gameplay. So tell me about your proudest moment in this game and how it happened.

GL to you both :)
2504 days 2 hours ago
TJ2807
If it wasn't clear because I said that dumbly is

Matt: how did you play socialy and strategically?

Caleb: what was your best move in the game or the thing that makes you the happiest?
2504 days 2 hours ago
Brycemusser
Well Caleb I still think Matt deserves to win the game more so GL
2504 days 2 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Caleb: give the audience here some scenarios where is two ran the game because i know what you did but these players seem to be in the dark of your gameplay. So tell me about your proudest moment in this game and how it happened.

Well tj you know we took steps to make sure we were separate in the others eyes. My proudest moment was when we found the idol the second time.

When the merge hit TJ and i sat down and said "ok who do i have and who do you have?" Then we devised a plan for us to get to the end, We figured ways to cute people when and how many numbers we needed. We soon figured out there was no way jake or zac would flip we knew idols were the only way to change the game. So when zac was idoled out i was the one who let tj know he was in danger. then we decided i should vote him and we should have a fake fight. We even fake fought in PM's so we had screenshots to prove it. TJ and i then worked on our alliances. I built Quadims trust and tj build his side.

When Emmett was voted off it was only tj who flipped. When Quadim was in the dark i was the one who knew he was flipping, After that i kept tj in the dark in the brian vote, Because it was crucial to my end game with him gone. Then in the alex vote tj knew it was happening and let it happen. Then came the jake vote

Matt won immunity and the idol clues, and i knew there was NO way they were gunna keep tj over bryce so i gave tj the idol clue and within 20 minutes we found it.

My gameplay was keeping the people i knew would keep me around. I wanted bryce to go home but i couldnt force tj to vote a certain way so jake went.

To reiterate my proudest moment was all the times you and i worked together tj, We make an amazing duo and we kept it under wraps for a while!
2504 days 2 hours ago
Brycemusser
Well Caleb I actually pointed out earlier to tundrahenry that I thought you were working with TJ and lucky you because he told me it meant nothing
2504 days 2 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Well Caleb I still think Matt deserves to win the game more so GL

Thanks bryce, I think Matt played a great physical game as i played more of a social game. Whichever you value most! vote with your heart
2504 days 2 hours ago
Brycemusser
I saw how you were voting and I kept thinking you were with TJ but if Tundrahenry would've listened to me I'm sure you would've been gone

open group

Vegas and Kondons' Survivor: Vietnam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!