This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2494 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Welcome Matt and Caleb, to the final tribal council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the sole survivor.

We will now bring in the members of our jury.  Zach B, Emmett, Brian, Alexander, Jake, Bryce, and TJ, voted out at the last tribal council.

Matt and Caleb, you may each make an opening statement. You have 24 hours to do so.   Once your 24 hours is up or you have all posted your opening statements I will mail the jury and open voting. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. However you cant vote yet jurors. Thats why I didn't mail you guys yet.

Jurors, If you don't vote you will be shunned for life and I will find you and kill you.  Good Luck!
2494 days 8 hours ago
Matt64
I will be giving a summary of my full game to start and then I will answer questions
2494 days 7 hours ago
Matt64
Ok, before the game started, I looked at who had applied for the season. I saw that Caleb, someone who I had been good friends with for a long time had applied and I saw Alex, someone who I had allied up in frooks. I mailed both about a possible alliance and both agreed.
When the game began, Caleb and I wound up on the same tribe while Alex and I did not. So I talked with Caleb to see if he knew anyone in the game and he did not. So I took control and mailed Jake and Zach B. to be part of an alliance with Caleb and I. Both agreed to this, and we made our iconic alliance #Quadsquad.
After the first immunity challenge, I received a message from both Bryce and West about a alliance. Bryce was down with whoever, however West wanted to take out Zach B. who I was allies with. So I messaged my allies into blindsiding him and everyone was down. West also kept blowing up his game, so I kept him under control made him think I was voting Zach and then we all successfully blindsided him. Chael and Liam were voted out just because they were not with the numbers.
It was not long before the tribe swap happened and Bryce and I ended up on the other tribe with the other 4 being from the other tribe. I knew I would be in trouble so I messaged some people like TJ and Emmett basically talked with them for a bit without strategy in the case that we lost and they all stuck together, they might keep me. However that was never the case. I was late to the first live challenge as new tribes, but in the end I was a huge part in winning. The second live was all Bryce, and I just got the last point.
After that was the merge. Me and TheQuadSquad officially pulled Bryce into our alliance so we would have a chance at numbers at final 10. I came up with the idea of voting out Eli because he had not gone to exile so there was no chance of him having an idol. I messaged Alex to get him to vote with us, and he agreed, however he lied and voted me. Luckily, someone from there side voted Alex Idk who I think maybe Brian? So Eli was successfully voted out and we had the numbers. It was clear the other side saw me as the biggest threat so I knew I was going to really have to try in the immunities to stay safe. I won the Final 9 immunity challenge and it was really a good thing that i did. My alliance wanted TJ out and I went with it which was a mistake because I knew he might have an idol since he had gone to exile. My mistake was not speaking up. And sadly, TJ did have an idol and we took our first hit when Zach was sent home. I won the following immunity challenge and Alex messaged me about us allying up again. I questioned him but decided to try and trust him again. Since Bryce had won the vote revealer from the auction, I told him to reveal Alex's vote to make sure he was with us. I decided we should take Emmett out since he was a threat. However, the vote reveal showed Alex was not with us after all, but luckily Tj voted out Emmett, so we were good.
Final 7 is when things got weird. I could not attend the live immunity challenge so I was vulnerable that night. I then received info from Alex that Caleb was plotting to get me out. At first I was literally laughing in my mind and telling Caleb and Jake as he was explaining on call about this, however later on I got really paranoid when Alex found out. Alex and Brian both called me to warn me about this flip that was happening, but something about it did not sound right. I actually did consider flipping and voting Bryce with them, but I realized they were lying about Caleb when Brian could not give me any screenshots about it and left the call out of the blue. I stuck with my gut and stuck to the plan with my alliance and voted out Brian, and it worked.
My alliance all agreed that we should take Alex out next, and that was successful. Final 5 I really had a bad feeling TJ had an idol and luckily for me the challenge was non-live. I worked very hard to make sure I won because I knew TJ would vote me out if I
2494 days 7 hours ago
Matt64
Of course it cuts here is the rest:

My alliance all agreed that we should take Alex out next, and that was successful. Final 5 I really had a bad feeling TJ had an idol and luckily for me the challenge was non-live. I worked very hard to make sure I won because I knew TJ would vote me out if I didn't have immunity, and I was successful in getting my third immunity win. Bryce, Caleb, Jake, and I all voted TJ, but sadly, Tj once again played an idol and we lost Jake.
Final 4 I won the challenge very easily and I really wanted TJ out because he was the biggest threat in the game. Idk what happened because for some reason, Bryce voted Caleb and Caleb voted Bryce and Bryce was sent home.
I was really pissed that they let TJ stay in because TJ was very likely to win this game. Luckily I made sure to time the final immunity challenge correctly and it turns out I ended up doing perfect. I then knew I had to take out TJ because he would have very likely won had I pulled a Paul and taken him because he played the best game.
Basically I won 5 immunity challenges and made a great alliance to get me to the end.
Caleb, we joined this game together and I am so happy we are final 2.
Jurors ask me anything, I will give the truth
2494 days 6 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Hello jury, Im here to give you a strong play by play of my game. Since i kept it under the radar Im going to be revealing the moves and alliances i had during the game.

When i first started i had 0 interest in playing another group game. I almost asked my tribe to vote me off due to having no time to commit. When the first vote came i was in a strong 4 person alliance with: Zac, Jake, Matt and I. We ran the premerge every vote. I stayed loyal to the four and that carried me to the swap

Quadim went to every tribal until the swap. When me, Zac, and jake were swapped into a six person tribe. Againt Eli, Michael s and Zach S. When eli self voted it was easy pickings as I lead our alliance of 3 into voting off 2 of my closest friends.

When the merge hit a fire was lit under me. I had always viewed myself as a strong player so i knew i had to lay low and let others burn one another, With such clear divides in the tribe i knew one tribe would win over the other. When my side targeted my closest ally Tj i told him and he played his idol, In which Zac went home.

Tj and i have been friends for so long. Honestly he is like my little brother and was 1 of my 3 true allies in the game

Since TJ owed me he promised to switch and flip on his side. After i told emmett false information he immediately spread it to brian, When TJ screenshotted and sent me the convo i knew i couldnt trust emmett. So i had my side (matt, Bryce and Jake) vote emmett and had tj flip and help us vote out Tj’s closest ally.
2494 days 6 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
The next vote was crazy, Since we had just taken out the other sides head we needed to keep the ball rolling. I made strong relationships with my side and the other side and quickly found cracks., When jake proposed we take out brian we all voted together sending him home

After the brian vote it was 4-2 and since my side had the obvious numbers i started planting seeds into everyones head that tj had the idol to keep himself safe (at that time he hadnt found the second one) As the parionoa from Alex continued we voted him off

This vote was hard. 5 people.. 4v1. And it looked like i was voting out tj my closest ally. Tj found the idol sending jake my other true ally home

Now down to final 4. My goal was to get bryce out because i knew matt and tj would both take me to the end thinking they could beat me. So i threw the comp and when matt won me and tj decided to vote bryce. It helped matt and bryce voted differently sending bryce home

When matt voted out tj and took me to the finals i myself though.. I wont win. But now i sit here in the final 2 highlighting my moves. They were suttle yet gamechanging. I focused on friendships.

I went to EVERY tribal council and knew who was going home. I voted right in every single tribal!!!!!!! I knew tj was using idols and it was our plan for me to vote him so nobody expected us to be close..Tj and i worked our asses off and it payed off. ½ of us sit here now.

Tj, Matt and Jake were my 3 true allies in the game i stood by them throughout the game and the QuadSquad was my sheild. I know my game wasnt flashy and i didnt ever win immunity but i didnt need to. I am here because my gameplay was top notch. Please reward me with the win!
2494 days 6 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
I also refuse to bash matts game in anyway so please lets keep this polite!
2494 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
---JURORS HAVE 24 HOURS TO ASK QUESTIONS AND VOTE---
2494 days 6 hours ago
Matt64
Alright jury I am ready to answer anything
2494 days 6 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Me too can't wait XD
2494 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Hey guys!

Yeah i screwed up with the screenshots, you got me there XD

Okay, honestly both of you were such awesome players :)

But!!! What was your biggest mistake in the Game? And plz no kissing ass, where did you *facepalm* at your own stupidity? Leave out no details! XD
2494 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Oh and GL to both of you! Caleb played me good so I honestly am swaying his way, just lretting you know. :)
2494 days 5 hours ago
Matt64
But!!! What was your biggest mistake in the Game? And plz no kissing ass, where did you *facepalm* at your own stupidity? Leave out no details! XD

I think my biggest mistakes in the game was when Zach left I should have spoke up about not voting TJ out because there was a great chance of him having an idol since he had gone to exile and I felt my alliance should have waited to get all the people who went to exile out so we would have enough to split. I feel if I spoke up we might have all gone farther.

I also sort of regret not taking you and Alex's information about Caleb into more consideration. I knew there was no way he was plotting against me, but Alex did bring up a good point about Caleb and TJ being on each others friends list. And you both were telling the truth about their secret alliance so thats where I feel stupid for not believing that was there.
2494 days 5 hours ago
CalebJustLeft

Honestly the thing i regret the most was not trying to make social connections with the other side quicker. I kinda stayed back behind and controlled the army while tj controlled his. I look back and regret not talking to alex, You brian, and bryce more.
2494 days 5 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Also i facepalmed when i trusted emmett too much. Me, Emmett Tj and Jake had a final 4 deal and i trusted it WAY to much gave emmett and Tj to much info
2494 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
.... when I said no kissing ass... did you like bleep that out? Can you only see fuzz or pixels thereor something?

open group

Vegas and Kondons' Survivor: Vietnam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!