This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] The X Factor: Season Four

Topic » [S4] The X Factor: Season Four

2445 days 21 hours ago
YogscastBigbrother21
let's have a non - live season
2445 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
I like these ideas, maybe we can use both the buzzer and the wildcard then, the UK version of the show sometimes has a wildcard element from Judges Homes to Live Shows.

Is a non-live season really something people want? I was thinking of season 5 being a non-live season.
2445 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Also, is the Four-Chair-Challenge a stage format idea that people are interested in? Would it be fair etc? In replacement of the scoring system at Bootcamp potentially.
2445 days 20 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I like the Bootcamp scoring system, personally
2445 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Same! I think it's good for a couple more seasons!
2445 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
SEASON 4 UPDATE:

Original judge Brandon will be returning for his THIRD season on the show! Here's what he had to say when he got told the news..

"Since returning to season 3 after a short hiatus and all the success I've had..........I'm returning for Season 4! I am back to become the winning coach and most importantly help these amazing vocalist learn and grow throughout this competition into the winner that I know they all are. I know I'm ready to have some amazing soldiers on this hellacious battle field, Are you?"
2445 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I feel like the live season worked really well for season 3, so another season probably would end pretty well, with more new faces making it further
2445 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
I have to agree with you! I think the live element has really made this an enjoyable season for both contestants and judges alike. I've got to see artists I've never heard of and they're still in the competition today!
2445 days 12 hours ago
boozes
I think  for season 4 we can boot camp and we could add the six chair challenge before the judges houses so it will make it alittle longer so contestants will have alittle more time to show off what they got that would be more interesting or I think we could have the final showdown when we can pick any song to sing when we are in the bottom and sing for our life then your guys make a decision on who goes and who stays
2445 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
I can definitely add the Final Showdown songs for season four! I think it will be better for the judges to base a vote on, getting two performances to really see who deserves to stay!

With six/five/four chair challenge, it's up to you guys really! It would have to work with numbers, and I will eventually bring it in to the show at some point.

What does everyone think about the current stages?

-Auditions (YES/NO votes)
-Bootcamp (scoring out of 100 system)
-Judges Homes (mentor decides)
-Live Shows (6 live shows)

Should anything change? I had an idea of each mentor having a 'guest judge' at judges homes. This would be someone that has been eliminated previously or a friend of the group game. Both judges score the 5/6 performances and the highest move on to the live shows.

I just wouldn't want it to be too similar to Bootcamp, so maybe this is a good idea for when that changes?
2445 days 11 hours ago
boozes
I think it's great and also boot camp instead of having six acts go through to judges houses you could have at least 8-10 contestants go through then we could have six chair challenge for the judges houses so it gives people more time to shine depending on the numbers of auditionees make it through because I think that would be interesting
2445 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Yeah, I like your idea of letting people shine a little more in the preliminary rounds!
2445 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
i say yes to final show down maybe if you are gonna do larger casts expanding  the live shows more than 6 is better. Cause I mean this season 3 was fun but it was also hard to try and survive like triple elims and double elims. Maybe 8 shows
2445 days 9 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Can we have the judge so home be like the voice in which they chose who they want on a list and who isn't on a team is out
2445 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
The reason I do 6 live shows is so that no one gets bored, if I did 8 would people still be interested? Not think the season ran too long etc?

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!