This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] The X Factor: Season Four

Topic » [S4] The X Factor: Season Four

2457 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
SEASON FOUR UPDATE:

Carly will be stepping down after three seasons on the panel. Here's what Exec Producer Tommy said about her departure:

"Carly has been one of my favourite judges, both to watch throughout the three seasons and to work alongside with. I wish her the very best with her music group game Stardom! And I hope to welcome her back in a future season as she will always be a valued member of The X Factor family!"
2457 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
SEASON FOUR UPDATE:

Season three favourite and tengaged TV Star @JamesLu will be replacing Carly on the panel for the fourth season. We can't wait to welcome Aili James to the X Factor family!

"Hey Guys! My name is Aili James, I am here to look for talent and potentially the next superstar. I have high expectations so I hope you can meet them."
2457 days ago
Jameslu
Hey everyone! :)
2456 days 16 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Will auditions open on the night of the Finale like last season/
2456 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Yup! So tonight! :)
2455 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
SEASON FOUR UPDATE:

Aria will be stepping down as a judge after 1 season!

Tommy: "Aria has been great, she offered an alternative view on performances and I wish her the best of luck!"
2455 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
SEASON FOUR UPDATE:

Season one original judge Nehemiah will be making his return to the judging panel after a two-season hiatus! Here's what he had to say on his return..

"It's good being back, I loved being able to be apart of the first season of this series and though time scheduling wasn't the best back then I always still had a place in my heart for this show and I am more than happy to be back and judge once more."
2455 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
FINAL CONFIRMED PANEL:

Tommy (S1-), Aili James (S4-), Brandon (S1, S3-), Nehemiah (S1, S4-)

Auditions open TONIGHT after the season finale!
2455 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
:)
2455 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
UPDATE:

Drake (Spinfur) will replace Tommy as a judge on the show. Tommy will focus on hosting responsibilities, series progression and making sure the people get the show they want!
2455 days 18 hours ago
Neme91
Aww
2455 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Neme91
Aww

You still get me to get you into shape ;) It isn't fair just me knowing the scores over 3 other judges and besides, I've won two, time to let someone else have a go ;)
2455 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
Aww? The rivalry continues between us
2455 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
spinfur
Aww? The rivalry continues between us

It's for the drama and ratings, I promise ;)
2455 days 16 hours ago
hellomynameis347
At least that means spinfur and Neme can't beast mode the entire season

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!