This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] The X Factor: Season Four

Topic » [S4] The X Factor: Season Four

2445 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
epicwafflez23
Can we have the judge so home be like the voice in which they chose who they want on a list and who isn't on a team is out

What do you mean by this? I don't get it :P
2445 days 9 hours ago
Neme91
I mean i play in stardom all the time and carly does 9 live shows and its always fun seasons cause the possibility of who wins changes from time to time as well as like us seeing more of our competition. With 6 we only do like 6-7 songs and it's like so fast.
2445 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Yeah I completely agree it's fast, I will happily increase season 4 to eight live shows to try it out?
2445 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
what if, in the first like 4 live shows, each user would vote for an act (that isnt theyres) to stay safe and the act with most votes would stay safe for the week? Or at least get like a percentage advantage or something after the poll
2445 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
I like this idea, it would just need to make sure all contestants are involved and partake in watching the performances etc.
2445 days 7 hours ago
hellomynameis347
That is actually a really good idea, but if you're going to make it safety, maybe give that to the top 2 or 3 people
2445 days 6 hours ago
Zooper
I can't believe I just came across this group now! This is such a great group game. I hope I'm able to play in Season Four!
2445 days 6 hours ago
hellomynameis347
This is a really great group, and I'm really glad I found it in time for Season 3!
2445 days 5 hours ago
Neme91
why does acts have to vote no than it becomes a way different game. I don't like that idea. It's a singing game and it should stay that don't let it turn into no voting for saves between the contestants
2445 days 5 hours ago
hellomynameis347
It would literally save 1 or 2 contestants each time. It doesn't turn the entire thing into a social game.
2445 days 5 hours ago
Neme91
but it does if you think about it. People would take the game into like a strategical stance, Make alliances who to vote to save each week. Like no that's not the type of game this is. Or they'd saved the worst performances so the best performances are in jeopardy that sort of stuff
2445 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Solution to that problem: If at least 2 judges (because there are three judges impartial to each contestant) believe that the person who wins the vote doesn't deserve the safety, they can basically Veto it, leaving only either one person or no one winning that safety, leaving the vote to the poll and the Final Showdown.
2444 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
I agree with the strategic thing, maybe I can try and think of a solid way it could work and offer it up for a future season
2444 days 21 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I never said for people to vote strategically, if they did they would not be respecting the rules, what I said is everyone watching the acts and vote for the one you liked the most. No strategy, voting for talent
2444 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Zooper
I can't believe I just came across this group now! This is such a great group game. I hope I'm able to play in Season Four!

Can't wait to see you apply for Season four!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!